Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 71. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
Lots of factors: technology, team, hardcap
Activity: 48
April 26, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
Look at my signature. Pretty good project. Replenish your cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
it's a really complicated process.but the bad project can be identified by poorly designed website and bad white paper
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
It is difficult to say clear how too choose good ICO . But I think you have to search deep into the team behind project.  good team will give you profit even the price is not good right now .
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
April 26, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
It is true that it is really hard to choose which ICO is a good one. With so many projects are being launched, we cannot review them all. It is really time-consuming. There are websites that can help you with that. Type in google search, "ICO hotlist 2018". Many websites you'll see that suggest their best pick ICOs. With that, you can now review them. Review the project that you think is doable in the future and the team behind it. With that, you'll know if the project is really solid.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
How to choose good ICO is to simple and easy to check it, all of people want to take part to be in good ico project because they want get much profit for investment their money in ICO, no one want to be part of bad and scam ICO. I will give some tips and way how to get good ico and have great chance to take much profit for investment our money in the ICO. First you have check their website details, from which country their website domain and how secure it.
Activity: 132
April 26, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
First, I have to research on their site rate and read the white paper, then I go to find roadmap, product, team member and then platforms & ideas.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
To me i believe that one have to look for a good job For short profit then you have to look to team, idea of project. For long profit then you have to look close to everything including  team, idea, road map, product, community...
Activity: 1274
April 26, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
Difficult task but not so hard, You must search it on Hot ICO websites weather they listed it as Hot,trusted or not.
Then search yourself for the real team, ICO real project address,Total supply and all the procedure discusses and shared in whitepaper and website is matching and the most important thing is the company previous record or work  which must be fruitful.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
ICO team is the most important thing I always look at before joining or investing in any ICO because with the team we get an idea that the ICO will be successful or not. Because if the team have some good and well-reputed names with them then surely they have some good plans and they really want to make their project successful.
Activity: 35
April 26, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
Please note that: Go for disruptive concepts. As far as the concepts behind these startups, the adage of offering unique and valuable holds. Due to the ease of holding ICOs, many startups have fallen into the me-too trap, where they only seek to be a better, cheaper, faster version of an already existing service. Unless they offer something unique, chances are these startups are just bound to compete rather innovate.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 05:48:13 AM
First of all it is a team of developers and advisors, you need to check their previous experience in this area and in what companies they worked and whether the key figures in the project are public figures !
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
I want to say that sometimes luck is part of it and happens to be right. You will also make money. Of course, at ICO, you have to look at the team's technical strength, prospects and so on. These are all necessary. Now the seemingly good ICO has been monopolized Grin
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
Team and product!
I bought BEEFY tokens of  Bank4YOU ICO. And I HOLD them now, because I think that project is very perspective and I will gain a good profit!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 26, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
Most of the things you need to know when picking out a good ICO:
Check the whitepaper. Never underestimate the usefulness of the whitepaper to you. if the white paper is not detailed enough and does not provide any useful insight into the project, then it's most likely not good.
Check the team. Make sure they are on LinkedIn. Find their profiles and look out for what exactly they do for the team and for the project. A team without LinkedIn profiles are most likely scammers.
Activity: 146
April 26, 2018, 12:55:26 AM
A team to carry out ICO has its own project white paper, official website, management team introduction and so on. First of all, we must read these things in a comprehensive way, roughly determine the background of the team's strengths, and make a preliminary selection. Specifically include the project's market size, demand pain points, product planning, business processes, token-based ICO programs, funding purposes, team background, and more. Then select a good ICO project based on your own judgment.
Activity: 283
April 26, 2018, 12:54:25 AM
Actually already a lot of information about how to choose a good ICO in this forum. oOkay, team, product, roadmap and advisor is an important element. But do not forget who the ICO manager is, how the track record manager. If previously he managed an ICO and was successful. Most likely the next ICO will be successful.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
Choose ICOs with a good idea (market demand, roadmap, profitability) from good people (reputation, experience).
There are also lots of good cryptocurrency blogs with well explained comparisons of recent ICOs, for example, here is a good recent one, all the guy' previous advice seems trustworthy: 5 Moon-shot ICOs set to shine in April and May 2018 - btw, his top 5 ICOs to invest in these two monts are: LCCX, Truegame, BitRewards, Minerva, XTRD.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 24, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

It is the biggest mistake to think that you have found a good project according to the ads on internet sites. You need to do a serious work on it to understand that the project is good. The most important is the project team and advisors.
Activity: 17
April 24, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
1) Check the ICO listings. They are now pretty much divorced.
2) domain check. Too new like too old not inspire confidence
3) Consideration of the project idea itself. The industry is going through a period similar to the era of dotcom - cryptocurrency applied at every opportunity. Often not even very appropriate. So do not invest in the development of the toilet on blockchain  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: