Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 74. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
If you want to choose a good ICO, first of all, you must investigate the team behind (I mean here team members and advisors). Cause the concept might be very good but the key role in the project success is its implementation by the people. So the first thing you should do is to have a look at the experience of the team and the project that they have taken part before. Also, you will know about success by observing fundraising campaign and how quickly it is processing. After this, you can make a grounded decision on the investment strategy!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
April 13, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
maybe you need join they telegram and find out what project they have in that ICO. read the white paper if you want to invest that like a contract for you to invest they project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
It is indeed very time consuming. I like using icobench review website as a starting point because it gives ratings and good summaries of the ICOs
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
I research the following before making a decision:
Whitepaper
Usefulness of product
Team members
Collaborations
If they are active in conferences etc
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

I think before choosing an ICO to invest, amen investor must carry out a proper preliminary research to evaluate what the ICO is really all about, thorough reading of the white paper shoukd also be helpful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
to select the new ICO is to read the explanation in detail to understand and understand the ICO to be selected. usually, the explanation is in the available Whitepaper. so we can choose according to the ICO  we want.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
Its really Hot topic that how choose good ICO?First of all focus in the concept and idea of project and how it make differentiate from others.Team have big role if there is no competitive team the ICO will be weak,Either they responding properly and how communicate with investors and participants.Other things should focus like road map,Hard cap and good ICO fulfill the commitments.
Activity: 120
April 08, 2018, 06:38:44 AM
First is take time to read the ann thread, exert some effort to read the ann thread because from there you'll see how the project runs and what is the platform of that certain bounty campaign. Try to research about the background of that campaign. Waste your time in worthy things not in worthless things. Have more patience in looking a good and effective campaign.
Activity: 189
April 08, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
THe problem with Initial coin offerings is, that nobody want to make some work and read the white paper and and do some researches about the are which the project will be running. Everybody want just to invest and make fast good profit. So they just looking for opinions from other people. When you are like this, just go to the site like icobench and invest in the icos with the best ratings. If you are a real investors, you have to take your time and read alot and pick the best icos out.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
it's bother me too ,there are many different ICO at the same time ,most of them are scam project ,hart to choose ,i follow icodrops .
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system
April 08, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
First you have to see there team and also you have to check there road map if they have a experienced team then the project have good future and they have to a good quality of concept.
Activity: 90
April 02, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
When investing in any asset it is important to recognize what current market capitalization of it is, if you are value investing and looking for asset that will produce long term increase of use for certain market, it needs to be as under priced and under capitalized as possible, this means that you as investor are entering at best possible price. If market capitalization is way above the actual real use of market it very often leads to strong price drop in order for price to stabilize around intrensic value.
Activity: 546
April 02, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
Choosing a good ICO is always depends on their platform. Good platform there will a successful ICO and the team behind the ICO. Sometimes im always checking on the icorating, icobench or etc. to see if the ICO’s legitimate and the rating of it. Always read the whitepaper if there is a sense to the marketing of cryptocurrency. There are many ways to find the ICO if it is good.
The platform really affects the success of an ICO. But I think that marketing of the developers also be a measurement the ICO is good. If the developers are active and accountable with their work, there is a possibility that the project will success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
April 02, 2018, 10:58:49 AM
Choosing a good ICO is always depends on their platform. Good platform there will a successful ICO and the team behind the ICO. Sometimes im always checking on the icorating, icobench or etc. to see if the ICO’s legitimate and the rating of it. Always read the whitepaper if there is a sense to the marketing of cryptocurrency. There are many ways to find the ICO if it is good.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
Want to choose a good ICO. You have to find out thoroughly about the ico. The first is dev TEAM or advisor. Also you check the application of that ico. The third is its hard capital. Also need to find out more about the market and its price. economic trend

Correct, by reading the whitepaper you will be able to really direct all the details of the project. Learning who's beyond the project. Checking the viability and adaptability of the the project. All in all, checking all the areas could help you choose a good ICO. If you believe in the project and it's close to your values, much better.
Activity: 4
April 02, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
Want to choose a good ICO. You have to find out thoroughly about the ico. The first is dev TEAM or advisor. Also you check the application of that ico. The third is its hard capital. Also need to find out more about the market and its price. economic trend
Activity: 116
April 02, 2018, 10:42:52 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Look linkedin profiles of team and founders, search for that people simply using google,
Check product status(should have at least demo version).
Make sure they don't just propose just another shitcoin. Instead of that should be real useful product.
Percentage allocated to bounty should be not big.
Bounty manager should have big rank.
And of cource read whitepaper, surf their site and social networks and make decision yourself.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

On my opinion, a really good ICO should be successful, safe and interesting. And I know the project corresponding to all this criteria! It's a project Red Lanterns. This ICO can surprise you! Read more information here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE  .
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 06:56:12 AM
There are top 5 values you should consider before investing: Project idea, Technology, Team, Community, Investment potential. Also for the safe investment, you should make research during investing, read reviews, look at the rating and compare and then it comes to decision. Anyway, you should not take the risk you are not able to afford. Take a look at ICO reviews on IcoGuide www.icoguide.com
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 12:09:49 AM
to choose a good ICO try to research about features of the ICO which attracts more investors, read content of the whitepaper, roadmap which determine what will be their next step towards to their goals, also you can how many members in twitter, facebook and telegram

That is true, but i dont agree at all! There are some icos that are good enough to invest and put some money in! Most of them are being succesfull after all. If i am not wrong, all the icos during the last year raised more than 20 - 30 million dollars each

LOL, you just see the large, hype projects, you didn't know there're many scam, failed projects in the last year.
Even raised funds in the crowdsale can be huge amount as you said, but there're also many hype projects failed in the last year.
Monetha, AirToken, Centra, KICKICO, MobileGo, etc. many failed projects still under the ICO value.
Pages:
Jump to: