Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project? - page 10. (Read 22149 times)

copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
January 12, 2019, 02:12:02 PM
At the beginning of any project, it's really difficult to identify if the project is good or not.
Many times we get attracted and inspired by the project idea, it's website, and very large number of community members in telegram.
Now a days every system, idea, concept can be transformed into blockchain technology ecosystem. It's very much possible to design a very good looking wesite with lot of graphics in it. I have seen there are thousands of boots possible in telegram community.
So if we feel the project is good, we have to get ourselves engaged daily in community discussions. This will keep us updated about project specifically the development part. We also consider at what stage product development is.
If we have technical knowledge (I don't have), GitHub code also can give better idea about project. One example I can give here is MultiVAC. I am engaged in this project so much and due to that get updated on their daily development updates, team members information, any events they have and so on.
One of the thing I have observed that if any product is already existing and through a project they are migrating to blockchain technology, it's most likely genuine project. At the moment I see two examples, Bankera and Bolton.
There are many other factors which  can be checked to know if any project is good by or not.
I see a solution to scam projects, Regulations to cryptocurrency and ICOs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 02:01:50 PM
Now I am in deciding to follow Projeck by doing a pretty smart analysis. starting from the team. concept. whitepaper to ico funds. it all must be clear if we want to follow a good ico
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 01:53:19 PM
in my opinion it is very difficult to distinguish good projects and scam projects. especially like I am a beginner, I usually only see site pages and roadmaps
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 12, 2019, 01:50:50 PM
Now hard to find whats the best project. Because lot of scam project come to market with best ico ratings. So i think we want to find best project with researching there project and team.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 12, 2019, 01:37:31 PM
When we look into the project. First see what is the idea and then see the competition and then see the partners and the foremost thing is the team experience.
Recently i was searching then i found a super awesome project oath protocol.  you must see it too.
In addition, I see from the whitepaper, the roadmap they made, find out the project you chose to have a work partner, for example with the media, and discuss the news to convince you.
Yes I agree on that we need to read everything about the project itself. We need to research about thier platform and it is also convenience if we also put basis on the team that handle in it. Finding a food project this time is really hard to do. Specially there are so many good project before that turns into scam. So there sis no assurance at all, all we need to do is to become more vegelant of choosing project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 01:17:29 PM
When we look into the project. First see what is the idea and then see the competition and then see the partners and the foremost thing is the team experience.
Recently i was searching then i found a super awesome project oath protocol.  you must see it too.
In addition, I see from the whitepaper, the roadmap they made, find out the project you chose to have a work partner, for example with the media, and discuss the news to convince you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 12, 2019, 01:15:24 PM
In order to choose a good perspective project, first of all, in my opinion, you need to pay attention to the project team.
Learn the main goal and means of achieving it on the project.
I am sure that after careful study you will be able to determine this is a fraudulent project or a real one with a future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 01:06:08 PM
Recently i was searching then i found a super awesome project oath protocol.  you must see it too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 01:02:13 PM
To choose a good project not a difficult task but I think it’s not much easy to join a good & legit project, you have to work hard to find out a good project.

Before choosing a project you have to deeply study the project, check team behind the project, see the ranking on some different ICO monitor sites & also check participant’s comments on social platform. It will guide you to choose a good project at all.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 12, 2019, 12:59:57 PM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

It is best to look for projects which is composed of good development team. Also, try to look for a good bounty managers. Some bounty managers are reviewing projects before accepting bounty management. However, we cannot avoid scam projects since some projects' white paper is really good that it seems the project is legitimate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 12, 2019, 12:57:42 PM
This year, for the time being, the percentages of what I saw were full of rubbish, I think real projects are starting to abandon bounty or have exhausted themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2019, 12:50:54 PM
I think that it is hardly possible to find a really good project now, because basically there is either slag or ICO that can not raise the necessary funds and constantly extend the bounty of the company. I can advise you Mobu.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 12:31:19 PM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

I have one idea and the simple one at the same time that I have been turning in my mind. So here it is. Pay closest attention to the team, to people who are creators of the project. Do they have any successful experience? Here is the matter.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 12, 2019, 12:29:47 PM
nowadays it's too hard to determine mate because of some copy pasting project." Wherein just to become like classifieds ico investment site . " they copied the design and etc just to convince more interested investors ..

If you're seeking a good projects especially on this forum i suggest to check those project that has a reputable manager to assure it's reliable and not a scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
January 12, 2019, 12:22:07 PM
To find a promised project, You will need to do your own search to check the team behind the project and whitepaper and considering the token economy.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 11:58:51 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
January 12, 2019, 11:54:11 AM

Depends on what "good" means for you.
If you search the new bitcoin, probably you will be scammed.
If you search a project that will bring huge profit, probably you will be scammed.
If you search a serious project, probably you will be scammed.
The market is changed and serious team leave to common people only crumbs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
January 12, 2019, 11:50:47 AM

Read carefully the Whitepaper, analyze the team's members profile and ask questions on their Telegram or Discord chat. Then you can make a better decision. However, in this bearish market, also the good projects dump at the listing...
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 12, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
My opinion, just need to pay attention to the ANN thread condition. At least they got a good response from high members who had experience in researching a project before. And that is done after the project has been running for several weeks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
January 12, 2019, 11:37:55 AM
it depends on your own decision, in every cryptocurrency project there is no guarantee that you can multiply your money easily and quickly. although every project has a whitepaper and roadmap sometimes it's just a marketing technique to increase the attractiveness of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: