Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project? - page 13. (Read 22149 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 12, 2019, 01:49:34 AM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
You yourself had answered why you got scammed ? 15 projects in a year must be too much for the any kind of investor or for bounty participants. I'm not sure how you have chosen them but you was rushing for projects that must be the core reason why you got scammed. Please take time to have list of checks and analyze the projects to short list them and then go for anther round of analyzing and finally on your satisfaction, start working for a project.

~snip
OP is not asking any direct suggestion but asked for how to find out the good projects. I doubt that you might be a paid advertiser of your recommendation. Due to people like you, this kind of discussions are not growing up to the level it should have been. Please do not refer for your benefits and also do not detail the purpose of the topic.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 01:47:02 AM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

Choosing good projects to invest is quite hard sometimes and it really requires a lot of work of research on it. Review all the available details of it; Check their website, their whitepaper, their goals and more specially the team members behind it.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 12, 2019, 01:45:57 AM
In recent days, it was really hard to find a project to do business. In fact, it was not difficult to find, but it was hard to imagine that the project would do business. A project you cannot expect at a time can rise. Or vice versa.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 12, 2019, 01:41:31 AM
Actually, choosing a legit project takes time at least. You need to study the team’s legitimacy and search them whether they are just impostors or not. Google is your friend also, try looking for their project review or rating. Not because their ico price is too cheap then you buy already. Study also their project approach, advertisement and way of crowdsaling strategy.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
January 12, 2019, 01:37:21 AM
No matter how hard we try to choose legitimate and promising ICO projects, there will still be a chance to get into fraudulent ICO projects. In some cases, distinguishing a fraudulent ICO project from a non-fraudulent one is simply not possible.
I have hope in this regard only on the regulation of the activities of the ICO by the states. Only they will help us to avoid fraud in the activities of ICO.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 12, 2019, 01:15:48 AM
Nowadays ICOs are hardly worth to invest because of the scam. But with doing some homeworks, you may end up finding some good projects. You should first check the scam accusation section where some buddy share ICOs legacity. I think it will help you to choose good project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 12:41:04 AM
Choosing a good project is not difficult at all, if you know how to analyze and look for the team of the project of ot os legit or not. you have to  look also for the ico review all details and  goals of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 11, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

I think this linked will make you realized one thing about unique and legit crypto currency project ( https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-is-one-of-the-top-rated-icos-6c299cdd2b6a ) - kindly hit the linked …

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 10:46:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: