Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project? - page 7. (Read 22149 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 15, 2019, 09:26:39 PM
if the bounty or ico list is on a good and trusted site, I think it's good. for example on the bounty platform. I often follow from there.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 15, 2019, 12:38:03 PM
never be afraid of a good project, as most ppl say just read more about it. look at the team and if they were in the past already working on some project. also what the project is about..
You want to say that if a team has no experience in launching ICO, then it is better not to invest? in this case, no any project will be successful, because each team started from somewhere. It is important to find out if this team really exists. that's what really matters
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 12:37:36 PM
For example if it's from a big corporation. Like Huobi Russia from a giant Huobi Global. So you can trust them. Because all of them have a good reputation. And will work for a long time. Besides Huobi Russia launched it's own bounty, to attract people to exchange. So there are a bright future ahead)
Activity: 37
January 15, 2019, 12:32:44 PM
never be afraid of a good project, as most ppl say just read more about it. look at the team and if they were in the past already working on some project. also what the project is about..
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 12:28:53 PM
Now it is very difficult to choose a worthy project, even if you take into account many criteria. Therefore, I advise you to choose not very popular, but promising projects. Recently I identified myself Arbidex and ARC. I am not an expert, but I believe that this approach is correct.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
January 15, 2019, 12:15:12 PM
IMO, it's difficult to find legit one but I recommend you to find local project so you can maintain your project more precise.
For example : AOA project helding workshop at my place, I can understand their roadmap better than any foreign project.
So choose wisely !
Activity: 686
January 15, 2019, 12:11:38 PM
it is difficult to find a good project in this era because there is almost no difference between a bad project and a good one, now choosing a team, manager, concept and developer does not guarantee that you will get a good project so I think you only need to pray and expect good luck.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
January 15, 2019, 12:11:25 PM
This is very difficult, because sometimes we judge the project as good, but in reality it is a scam project. but at least to choose a good project, we must look at some of these things. The first project must have an official telegram group, and the project admin must be active in the group to inform the development of the project.
Furthermore, the project at least provides a minimum allocation for the bounty program of $ 800,000. Because of a good project, it should also have a lot of funds to foster the Cryptocurrency project.
Then the project must also have a lot of work partners (optional), meaning that the project has a wide range, and does not stand alone.
Next the project must have a clear product and the team that handles it is a professional team.
Everything what you posted doesn´t make the project sucessful. I can create telegram group, I can buy telegram members, I can pay the bounty manager to run bounty campaign, I can write on the website how many partnerships we have and so on.
The most important thing is that the project should be real, that raised enough money from private investors.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 12:09:45 PM
Good bounty campaign have good team management member and road map. Many investors invest in good project. Good project having real website and products.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 12:08:07 PM
This is very difficult, because sometimes we judge the project as good, but in reality it is a scam project. but at least to choose a good project, we must look at some of these things. The first project must have an official telegram group, and the project admin must be active in the group to inform the development of the project.
Furthermore, the project at least provides a minimum allocation for the bounty program of $ 800,000. Because of a good project, it should also have a lot of funds to foster the Cryptocurrency project.
Then the project must also have a lot of work partners (optional), meaning that the project has a wide range, and does not stand alone.
Next the project must have a clear product and the team that handles it is a professional team.
Activity: 588
January 15, 2019, 12:05:25 PM
Check who is the CEO, check who is the advisor. If the project is backed by real team with many good previous experiences, then you can be sure that the project will be legit!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 15, 2019, 12:03:55 PM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
I hope you not invest on it, there is a lot more scam projects out there and right now we are about to have a regulations about ICO which turn out to be STO. In 15 january malaysia did regulate it and i do think the best way to find a good project is by looking deep into whitepaper and maybe some advice from expert that you can found on ICObench or any where else like on trusted news.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 15, 2019, 12:00:01 PM
How to choose a good project of course you have to look at the whole project. Like the product, how about the future. Of course that is the future. If a project that thinks about the future is certainly a good project because in the future it will have a major impact on success.
Activity: 1190
January 15, 2019, 11:56:28 AM
Finding a good project is very important and difficult also . There no identification method of choosing a good bounty project. Good bounty project having real team members,ico roadmap, white paper and website.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 15, 2019, 11:44:28 AM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
You should help yourself because everything you need to know is already on the project you wish to work for. A lot of scam project are still in the market, so we should put more effort to study ICO and don’t just read their rules and regulations you should also study the whitepaper and the whole project.
Lol, there's a lot of pain that you feel, if 15 times you experience a scam project, then you have to look at what instruments you use to assess a good project or not? how did you analyze a project so you could be cheated 15 times?
all you have to do is check their team, the innovations they carry, the validity of their roadmap, the whitepaper and so on. make sure they explain in detail
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2019, 11:40:53 AM
   There are many things that each of us should look up for when we choose a project for investing or working in some way for their tokens, bounties, developing.
Personal contact is what I like best. When you can talk with team behind, ask them about project, after you look everything about them.
   Today everything can turn out to be a scam in the end. You check everything you can, but scammers are smarter this days. I think main thing is your feeling
after you checked everything, if you believe they are good join, if you have some suspicions run away from them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 15, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
You should not be looking at at their promises but on the possibilities of it to come true. Also do a lot of research on the project's team members real identity. They might be just pictures of somebody else and not their real identity. If so,  then it is a clear scam. There are good projects that didn't succeed due to some failure in getting enough support which is probably due to the lack of movements by the team members in pushing the project. It would be good if you can see updates from the team that they are really active and are always transparent about sales. Transparency is very important. If you can hear from them so many excuses, expect that they are really having problems. Since most projects use telegrams you can look at posts from investors to analyze their real status. You cannot just easily say a project is a scam or is not a good one unless you will see or observe it for sometime . So a good background check or continuous check on status should be necessary before really joining in a project. There are so many things to look at before deciding to join in a project but these are things I consider most significant. It's up to you now.
Activity: 17
January 15, 2019, 10:56:49 AM
Hi guys I saw this project,

LEVOLUTION
A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform
Levolution is an all-in-one platform that makes it easy for blockchain entrepreneurs to create, develop, market, and optimize ITO projects. In addition to showcasing ITOs and connecting projects with global sales teams with whom Levolution will develop working relationships, the platform helps entrepreneurs in the areas of service provider procurement, campaign creation, campaign management, and post-ITO execution.
https://ito.levolution.io/

Do you guys think that it is good?
Activity: 22
January 15, 2019, 10:35:05 AM
Read their white paper, look their partnerships to see the credibility of the project, and also their advisors. Next is look at the core team and the credentials, are they really fit into that specific project. Last is the project's advocacy and their mission and vision, do they aim to improve social issues? or are they just purely for profit. Look at the roadmap, where do they want to be in the next X year/s. Look at the technology what service are they providing, Is there really a demand for such service? are they implementing the right technology for their product/service etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 10:06:53 AM
How to choose a good project? Just simply study the background of the project, the people holding on it and even people around with it. Do some research before anything else for you to prevent some bad vibes instead good project you were interring in.
Pages:
Jump to: