Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project? - page 9. (Read 22149 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 06:37:36 AM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

Another way to choose a good project. If you see that there are many high-level members of the forum on the campaign bounty, then you can expect that the project has great prospects. As a rule, the old-timers of the forum have extensive experience in choosing projects and they can be trusted.
it can be used as a reference, but even better if we can find out about the project scam or not, so that the same mistakes are not repeated again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 03:37:10 AM
This is a very complicated issue. In fact, no investor can guarantee that his investment will pay off. When the cryptocurrency market enters a downturn, too many projects won't succeed, so you don't have to think about such a problem. You should pick valuable tokens from the listed tokens instead of investing in new projects.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 13, 2019, 07:50:14 PM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
Today there are a lot of projects that end in scams. basically the project cannot reach softcap and hardcap so they don't have the funds to realize the project they have. some projects have ended successfully and usually my benchmark is who the team is in the project, when a project has a quality team and has a good reputation it can be an indicator to choose a project. make sure we can see the various data available, look at other charts and so we can make the best decisions possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
January 13, 2019, 07:24:25 PM
trust the proven bounty manager and you will be fine in terms of election campaigns in which you need to take part
Activity: 476
January 13, 2019, 07:11:42 PM

Usually a good project is managed by experienced bounty managers. But it is not uncommon for the bounty owner to jump in as a manager's bounty. When choosing a bounty project, make sure the bounty gets a good response from many people around it. Checking their websites and social mesia is also one way to find out if their projects are real and true. Don't forget to check their whitepaper to make it easier to find the mission in the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 13, 2019, 07:07:00 PM
You should help yourself because everything you need to know is already on the project you wish to work for. A lot of scam project are still in the market, so we should put more effort to study ICO and don’t just read their rules and regulations you should also study the whitepaper and the whole project.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 13, 2019, 07:05:20 PM
Look at the project idea how unique it is, the team and the advisers and study the technical details like : WP, roadmap etc.
Select those projects with strong use cases, they have bigger chance for success.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
January 13, 2019, 07:05:08 PM
We all know that some of project now is will become scam. To choose a great product or project the first thing you will find a whitepaper if the project is good have a future in crypto. Second the team if you see the team is having many activities and they post it to their medias it's great thing. Its important that we read and study the project before we participate because our money is the one will be lose if we not study it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 07:00:29 PM
I have my own critiries. Firstly, the project must have soft cap before investing. Also I like when the project has mvp. And I always check all social networks of team members. I wish it will help you

The softcap project can provide appropriate developments to follow, and this gives us more confidence in the future. I will follow your advice.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 06:57:05 PM
For your information  to know the legit project and avoid you to scam try to find a respectable, legit, and know campaign manager because if you choose their project 85 to 95% that their project was legit and not a scam don't join to those project that you think their is more promising than the work that you see to them.
Activity: 350
January 13, 2019, 06:29:42 PM
I have my own critiries. Firstly, the project must have soft cap before investing. Also I like when the project has mvp. And I always check all social networks of team members. I wish it will help you
Activity: 420
January 13, 2019, 06:22:19 PM
Right now for me, I still don't encounter some good projects to invest. You should see more in the ico review sites, since they give the best bounty campaign projects to invest.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 13, 2019, 06:02:02 PM

Another way to choose a good project. If you see that there are many high-level members of the forum on the campaign bounty, then you can expect that the project has great prospects. As a rule, the old-timers of the forum have extensive experience in choosing projects and they can be trusted.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
January 12, 2019, 06:26:35 PM
I think all project concepts are good, they always have good plans so that it all depends on the development team because even though the project has a good concept but if the team cannot maintain it slowly the project will die.
Scam is the same, although Iico is successful but if the team has bad intentions, investors and bounty hunters will only be used for their wealth and unfortunately there are only a few teams who have great intentions to continue developing their projects and it is very difficult to distinguish them from teams that only want to scam
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 12, 2019, 05:45:11 PM
This is a very serious issue and most of us fall pray to it. Over time, i have learnt that to identify a good project,one needs to go through the white paper, that aside, check for the usecase, it's roadmap and if it is been followed, also check for the activeness of the social media. I think these few points can also be of help.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
January 12, 2019, 05:11:29 PM
You have to do your own research. There are many nuances that should be considered when choosing a project. Also in this issue can help and your intuition. It all comes with experience. You need to understand what was wrong with the projects that turned out to be scams, then if you see something similar in other project you will know that in such a project is not worth participating.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 12, 2019, 03:46:43 PM
different investors to manage work with tasks of evaluation as appealing with use of customs on reference as returns of possession with the technicals and business arrange on casuals with the daily natives of absence on arrange with the merchantiles.
as distinguished the difference on use with the returns on showing with the pictures/figures of reference.
that the price of fees with models to shows of scene within the indoor space is those of the higher price with the outdoor scene on gesture with the objective focus on moderation.

Activity: 1050
January 12, 2019, 03:17:40 PM
A lot of guides and steps has been stated for you to follow on discovering good projects. Just to add two points. Firstly, instinct, I can't explain how this works but we all have this in-built mechanism to guide us in our daily decision making. After thorough reading, researching and analyzing your project, you have to listen to your inner man and follow your instinct. Proper and adequate observation of the development team, general coordination of the project would help a lot. Remember that scams are well planned and executed these days, making them look like the real deal until the final exit. Secondly, there is no need rushing into any project. Just wait, relax and observe how your selected projects perform even after listing on exchange before you dive in.
Good luck man
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
January 12, 2019, 02:33:19 PM
you fail in 15 projects, of course it's very annoying,
a little strange if you experienced repeated failures like that,
it's a sign that you always repeat the same mistakes.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 02:19:27 PM
Yes, I have also heard of such projects. Scam project for a new hunter is a very bad experience. Especially the investors will face more damages.
Pages:
Jump to: