Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects? - page 7. (Read 22233 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 06:20:52 AM
I choose a good bounty project by checking their whitepapers whether if it's professional or just a copy paste. That's the easiest way to check if the project is legit. While many aspects should be evaluated because most ICO are scams.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 06:02:26 AM
Choosing bounty projects where the tokens have intrinsic value within the product's ecosystem (of the project)
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
February 18, 2019, 05:52:11 AM
Choosing a better bounty is not a difficult tasks, just firstly check project website, then it's team, then whitepaper, and then last ICO ratings. If this all points are ok, then you will get your best project. But sometime despite all this, the bounty goes in vain. So little bit luck also depend!

The scammers nowadays are very keen on introducing more projects that very naked in the eye of public that so smooth we can never guess whether the campaign is hoax or real. They even can sent some photos of blockchain events but sometime these are just grabbed photo and photoshop if youre not careful you can be lured and fooled by this scheme.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 05:43:42 AM
What  a kind of a great way to solve the humanity error. This should be a better way to reduce the people who get scammed by the bounty campaign nowadays.
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 18, 2019, 05:22:44 AM
Luck also plays a great part in how a bounty campaign would turn out after listing, you might follow those steps very carefully and upon listing either the price goes down before they distribute to bounty hunters or they might just decide to lock the bounty tokens for months.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 05:20:27 AM
I choose my bounty campaigns the same watt hat I choose my ICOs to invest in, I always concentrate on the team and their activities, if they are very active in making sure the world know about the project in conferences and meet-ups, then I usually know it is good and won't turn to an exit scam.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 04:38:35 AM
Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

I think this i the most thing i like, i usually also look for the bounty manager that managing the bounty campaign. Also i keep some of the trusted bounty manager in my personal list, so when ever i'm looking for a new bounty campaign, i just need to find the thread created by those bounty manager.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 18, 2019, 04:16:52 AM
Bounty selection has become very tricky ,just because the project you selected is good doesn't mean you will get paid ,there are many things to be worried about e.g softcap ,hardcap ,investors willing to invest in the project .there are some that will pay the hunters but there won't be demands for the token ,bounty rely on lucks now more than any other thing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 18, 2019, 12:55:24 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 10:22:04 PM
I always skip bounties that don't offer at least a million dollar in value of rewards. Everytime I see anything that offers only $20k or $50k or even less than $100k then it is big NO for me. Because if you think about it, marketing needs a lot of money so if they don't have that then it's going to be much harder to collect funds.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 17, 2019, 03:49:01 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 17, 2019, 03:01:50 PM
To choose the best bounty project, I think you need to carefully study the project itself.
Deal with the requirements that you must comply with and most importantly explore the development team.
It makes sure that you are dealing with reliable people who are not deceived you, you can take part in the campaign.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
February 17, 2019, 02:56:11 PM
copper member
Activity: 224
February 17, 2019, 02:31:16 PM
It is better to investigate the projects before starting to take part in a new bounty. This will help you to save your time and will not allow to promote scam projects if you would do your research very careful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 02:33:00 PM
For me, a good bounty is a reasonable bounty allocation and their roadmap works well too. besides that the whitepaper must also be considered. don't forget to check their team and sales tokens that have been obtained from investors.
Activity: 686
February 17, 2019, 02:27:55 PM
This are good picked points, personally I check on the above points when or before participating in any bounty project. Most especially I consider the amount raised, number of participants,  and % of allocated tokens
in my opinion the number of participants and allocation tokens does not affect the success of the project because it is a consideration of what you will get at a time.
in my opinion the concept and team are the main things that must be considered because that is what will attract investors to invest in them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
February 17, 2019, 02:20:54 PM
Bounty manager is an important "part" of the Bounty campaign. So it should pay attention who is the manager. It's better that he\she has enough high rank and trusted reputation  at the forum
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 02:14:09 PM
Choosing a good bounty programme is very difficult now because scammers are using different method to deceive us in order to attract community.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
February 17, 2019, 01:50:54 PM
I have a lesson to share with you all ,if you want to choose a better bounty always make sure the project is capable to attract many investors or else you will be in my shoe cos right now I'm stuck with a bounty reward that I can't even sell because no one is buying and what shock we is the project is good enough to me ,I don't know what happened but I will be more careful next time
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 17, 2019, 01:50:29 PM
 Grin How to choose a project? Choose a good manager who does not let you down. And work on his projects. Choose projects that are not rated according to which they stand for him (after all, ratings can be bought). Try to understand if this project can be useful to the community and whether it is real to create it.
Pages:
Jump to: