Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects? - page 9. (Read 22239 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 14, 2019, 10:39:00 PM
The first to look out for is the bounty manager, If bounty is Managed by a trusted and High ranked manager such as Arteezy or Yahoo, You'll be rest assured that the bounty is less likely to be a scam or low quality project. another alternative is to DYOR.
There are some new bounty manager that manage good projects, so I think you really have to do your best on looking for good projects. Choose the bounty not only base on the details of the whitepaper. I also agree Sir Yahoo is the best on this since he only choose good projects, but you still need to do your research.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 14, 2019, 10:36:09 PM
I only have a very simple choice, namely by choosing a bounty based on the platform that released the bounty list. and the best in my opinion is the bounty platform and bounty hive.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 14, 2019, 10:04:14 AM
Choosing bounty project is so hard. We need experiences and information to pick a project. I usually follow bounty manager that have a good record and have a concistency. But favourite bounty manager cant guarante the project will be succesfull.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2019, 09:55:44 AM
This recent downtrend and also due to the fact that many ico projects ended scam, ico became less passionate. This certainly has an impact to bounty hunters. At this time, being able to choose valid projects will not necessarily provide rewards that are in accordance with the work that has been done. The tokens obtained could be worthless when hunters receive their fees.
Activity: 588
February 14, 2019, 09:19:33 AM
To choose better bounty project you have to follow some points.
Firstly you have to look at team behind the project. Secondly you have to check rating on ICO rating sites like ICO Bench.
Also don’t forget to check comments of peoples on projects social platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 08:38:23 AM
I am guided by the following criteria:
- I determine how the technology offered by the developer is necessary for a real business.
- I appreciate the team. I draw attention to whether previous projects were successful.
- I read sites like bitcointalk.org and subreddits.
- I estimate the potential of the coin
- And I see how realistic the project plans are.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 08:16:59 AM
For me I always read whitepaper and knowing the project perfectly. Because you need to explore the project avoid such scam and loss of money.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 14, 2019, 08:26:32 AM
Arteezy is a good bounty management group, but not any of their bounty management is successful. For example, AIVON's bounty has been completed for nearly 2 months, and still hasn't got any information from AIVON's administrator.

Yes, the Arteezy team is truly professional, and it’s sad that bounty managers can’t influence project developers, in fact they are the same workers as bounty hunters who only get paid much earlier and not always in project tokens.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
February 10, 2019, 05:53:08 PM
The first to look out for is the bounty manager, If bounty is Managed by a trusted and High ranked manager such as Arteezy or Yahoo, You'll be rest assured that the bounty is less likely to be a scam or low quality project. another alternative is to DYOR.

Arteezy is a good bounty management group, but not any of their bounty management is successful. For example, AIVON's bounty has been completed for nearly 2 months, and still hasn't got any information from AIVON's administrator.
YES I agree with you. Arteez still remain one of the best in the space and some many others with good records like Yahoo, BountySuite and many others. But the truth is this days even scam project can actually contact the best Bounty manager to work for them for for Yahoo, I know he gives nothing but the best as I also know that some projects can't even afford to pay him that's to tell you how good he is. Others like; Btcltcdigger, wapinter, Sandra Evans are also trying. For more information check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45856516
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 10, 2019, 03:10:57 PM

Activity: 560
February 10, 2019, 02:39:05 PM
That was a good initiative. Thank you for pointing it out for the members who are really lack of how to choose a good bounty. They don't fucking care about project which is more important. Otherwise, our times go vain or wasted.
It seems to me that today almost all rating sites and all the positive information about certain ico campaigns have little or no importance, since they even analyzed all the available information that is very difficult to choose the most promising project. Now almost more than half of the Bounty company does not bring any profit to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 182
February 10, 2019, 01:59:56 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 09, 2019, 11:05:12 PM
That was a good initiative. Thank you for pointing it out for the members who are really lack of how to choose a good bounty. They don't fucking care about project which is more important. Otherwise, our times go vain or wasted.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 09, 2019, 11:02:03 PM
Thank for this info I'm also wondering  how to choose a great bounty. I think I'm gonna used this method may be it will work for me
Activity: 588
February 09, 2019, 10:52:42 PM
Quality of project and distribution of bounty is one thing i would check on

Somehow distribution can be slow but its acceptable, especially if the bounty tokens is having a massive amount
As far as i know, most bounty hunters just dumped all the tokens and crash the price
whatever it is, they have the right to do anything for the coins they have, after all they only get a few coins so does that really damage the price? if that's true, it should be very easy to recover because the bounty hunter only sells a few coins
bounty hunter only hold not more than 5% from total supply, and it will not give significant impact to token price i they dump their token.except the investors dont trust anymore to its projects and following sellling their tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 09, 2019, 10:43:04 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 10:00:17 PM
You should take a look first the team if they more on experience to handle with that project and then their documents are legit to operate and their plan of the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
February 09, 2019, 08:03:15 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 09, 2019, 07:58:46 PM
Quality of project and distribution of bounty is one thing i would check on

Somehow distribution can be slow but its acceptable, especially if the bounty tokens is having a massive amount
As far as i know, most bounty hunters just dumped all the tokens and crash the price
whatever it is, they have the right to do anything for the coins they have, after all they only get a few coins so does that really damage the price? if that's true, it should be very easy to recover because the bounty hunter only sells a few coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
February 09, 2019, 07:45:16 PM
I do agree with the review of this post. We must analyze their good project, raised fund gained, amount of bounty token allocation, total of participants. Additionally, we may also need to know whether the bounty need KYC or now, how long it will last, the team members of the project to avoid scams, and also their clear and up-to-date information on social media and telegram community.
Pages:
Jump to: