Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 101. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 08:06:59 PM
Choosing a good bounty to participate sometimes is hard because there lots of bounties to choose from at time very confusing.
designed a template I use to select the ,bounty I do:
1) The manager of the bounty ( Needmoney, Sylon)
2) Whitepaper of the project what it talks about the scalablity and utilization of the token
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
In fact, it's very simple! First, you need to choose a project that you believe in; second, to check that there were not so many participants in it, otherwise you will be paid very little!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 03, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
I usually choose bounty by looking at the bounty manager, whitepaper and roadmap of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
I habe a different opinion. I beleive in some good managers and i choose the bounty amongst very limited and selected bounty manager's bounties. So i then review their white paper and road map then i choose the one that suits me.
I agree with you, i also choose bounty campaign depends on it's manager, and i believe that if the bounty has a good manager like aerys2, sylon, and deadley, there is no doubt that it will became sucessful, and also when a campaign has a great team, it has a chance to be sucessful.
Activity: 145
May 03, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I am not expert but for me one of the classification of a profitable bounty is checking their whitepaper, also the whole campaign. Second the Website if it is good or bad project, Lastly all social media's connected in that bounty if it is updated or not about your bounty. Always check this 4 classification to help you in choosing a profitable bounty.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
Check out what the team and involve  project in the project and the problem they are out to solve, the percentage of coin allocated to the bounty and the bounty  manger this are critical things to watchout for
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 06:48:53 PM
The money is very important for less investors. you need to look at the project for the right bounty and consult your mentor. One of the options in the digital money world is bounty.
I don't think so my friend, the amount of reward is really important because it will decide how much you will receive after worked.
So i think the important things you need to look at is the solutions inside of the project and the number of tokens that they will give you after the bounty is done.
Activity: 41
May 03, 2018, 06:16:00 PM
The money is very important for less investors. you need to look at the project for the right bounty and consult your mentor. One of the options in the digital money world is bounty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 06:02:11 PM
I habe a different opinion. I beleive in some good managers and i choose the bounty amongst very limited and selected bounty manager's bounties. So i then review their white paper and road map then i choose the one that suits me.
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
You have to do your homework and analyze every bounty you want to join. It's very important to check the team, the company vision and the product.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 05:54:06 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
determining this kind of thing will depend on everyone's beliefs, based on analysis and experience.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
May 03, 2018, 05:44:20 PM
The most important rule for me is: If I like this project to invest  money in it, then I can participate in the bounty campaign and invest my time in it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
May 03, 2018, 05:40:26 PM
İf spreadsheet is crowded it is a good bounty. I choose it and i earn enought. This is my choose rule.

One issue with choosing overcrowded bounty is that, In a situation where the token distribution will be divided by the number of participant, at the end of the day you end up receiving lesser tokens . 
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
May 03, 2018, 05:36:55 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

The thing there is, we cannot ignore the place of experience. For newbies, I'll advice asking relevant questions on threads like this, or asking people who are already long in the game for directions. Recently I discovered most bounties with the NEWBIE or JUNIOR MEMBER Status are not so genuine. That is another easy way for you to pick you bounties.
Activity: 140
May 03, 2018, 05:24:36 PM
It's probably best, whether investing or promoting a platform, to do research about it beforehand. I am also thinking of joining a bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 03, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
May 03, 2018, 04:24:56 PM
How many people have participated in the competition , who is on the team , what does the project promise , I research them and register with bounty program
Activity: 1078
May 03, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
I think you should analyze the project itself firstly and if you really like it, then you can participate in it's Bounty campaign. It isn't a good idea just to look at the bounty pool when choosing campaign to participate in.
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 04:12:18 PM
I am always looking on the team's profile to confirm if the campaign is legit then next is the product because the product will hit the marketing and will gather more investors and partnerships.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
To choose the best bounty campaign you need to have expericence in tokens. You just can't be sure that new coin would be expensive and popular but you can analyze it before start working.
Pages:
Jump to: