Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 103. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:53:05 AM
In my opinion, choosing bounty campaigns is like choosing ICO for your investment. Basically, I usually combine both bounty and invest in that ICO. A few experiences on bounty options:
- Check website, roadmap, operation and utility of product, team.
- Join the telegram and talk to the administrators about the route to check the level of focus and seriousness check of the devs for the project.
- The layout of the bounty is clear and transparent. the responsibility and management behavior of the campaign manager. In part, the bounty manager's rank has always been of interest and peace to me
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 01, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
In my bonus section you should learn those who are ahead of you. So they will convey to you in more detail. We are not easy to choose a good ICO to join the bonus campaign. Because today many fraudulent ICO projects are born.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
I think that the best way to choose bounty is to find a team. There are a lot of bounties coming every day, you cannot check them all. But with team you can do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
May 01, 2018, 06:40:25 PM
First you need to check their website and etc.. To see if the bounty is legit. Then you need to check how much money are they giving. How many people participated in the bounty. Less people means more money. Most of the boutys are legit and you will make enough money from it. Good luck)
Activity: 155
May 01, 2018, 06:33:04 PM
Hahahaha...just like you i am struggling to find also a real bounties that are profitable but thank you to your post becuase i read some of the replies here from our expert and ive got the idea on how to be more wise in selecting a campaigned..if only i could buy a detector scanner i would do it just to see if profitable or not.. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 06:15:47 PM
Firstly I go to the site of the Ico that I wanna do it's bounty to check the Team and summary of what they gat to offer, also I check the ico review of such project,  the any project with low review as  2 out of 5 is a no for me
Activity: 54
May 01, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
In my own experience I choose bitcoin by reading their thread and after that is their white paper. I always do that for my better profit after the end of the bounty campaign. So better to make your own way of choosing a better bounty campaign for your own business.
Activity: 175
May 01, 2018, 05:59:48 PM
I don't know how to choose a good bounty, I am so unlucky in joining bounty campaign I already joined a scam two times.My knowledge in crypto is not yet enough because of what happen to me.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 05:56:39 PM
Hahah it’s so weird i still don’t know how to choose a good one. I mean i kinda search about the project and the team but that’s it. Probably i need to observe better.
Activity: 308
May 01, 2018, 05:53:18 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

You can always choose bounty campaigns by looking at its manager if the person who's handling it has a successful campaigns before then there is a huge chance for the campaign you are interested to join to become successful as well.
Activity: 283
May 01, 2018, 05:51:56 PM
Bounty with profitable rewards are had to find, but I always choose good bounty base on some criteria like Team/Project management, uses of the coins, populations in social media and frequently posting on the social media networks, softcap reached or not, how much is the total rewards and how many weeks for the completion of the bounty... All this criteria and some others are usually put inplace before joining any bounty campaigns for better rewards
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 05:36:28 PM
Well for me I know choosing Trusted and good bounty is so hard.But you need to choose the right one to gain money.You could also watch and observe if the bounty manager is trusted then you need to do that way in the team developer too after that you need to check its background and read their websites, whitepaper, roadmap even their social media updates so in that way you will know if they have a good project.always remember to Watch,Observe and Search
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 01, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
There are many managers that are good, you can choose good bounty campaigns from the popular managers here in the bitcoin talk forum. I always earning profitable altcoins because I always joining promising project.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
May 01, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
I personally choose bounty that has a lot of allocation, then bounty has a good team, and read the white paper from bounty.

You are confusing bounty and project there Smiley

Bounty team = bounty manager, not project team.
Activity: 20
May 01, 2018, 01:20:11 AM
Of course you have to know what you are joining. You can either read the whitepaper or ask in the telegram group because usually when there is not enough info in the whitepaper, managers or the project team is very active in the telegram group.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
April 30, 2018, 02:23:09 AM
In choosing bounty, you just have to be careful and be aware on what you are joining. first you have to read about and know about bounty if it is a worth it to join and not a scam. In other words you just have to have enough knowledge to do some decision that you will never regret.
Activity: 19
April 30, 2018, 01:58:05 AM
It's really a decision to make. You have to first, browse bounties and check its background. Then, try to read rules to follow and think if it best suit your preferred work. You may also check the roadmap, how it is being presented in a reliable way as possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
You how to opt for a gift project. You can have a lot of experience and knowledge so you can make choices. nothing is easy in cryptocurrancy, everything should be based on research and analysis. just as you want to try to invest. Most gift campaigns in the bounty section are invalid. Which there is no token distribution after ico. So if you do not want to waste your efforts on that gift.
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
The first thing to do is to look at what the project is conveying, and that requires a close look at their white paper. Often a good project comes out, and there will be a lot of people coming in right away. Finally, it's luck. Follow your heart.
Activity: 141
April 29, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
It is true that there are a lot of bounties and it is very difficult to determine a good bounty. First I always research about that ICO. Check the project's whitepaper, team, concept, roadmap. Last if you want to follow a bounty dont forget to know. Who is the manager who runs the bounty project.
Jump to: