Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 98. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 11:41:44 PM
When you participate in the bounty campaigns you already gained profit on it even when you receive only little amount of that coin/tokens. Because you invested only your time on it and not money. But when you identify a good bounty campaign you must see to it that the tokens or coins you are participating with has a big future and holds lot of functions. In that way you can assume that you selected good bounty campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
I think we'll never know how much bets we'll get before the bounty project ends. Reward distribution usually after ico ends, before entering the market we will not know how much salary we get. so, it all depends on ico development itself, besides research and analyze is a must in every choice.
copper member
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
below points needs to be considered befor selecting the bounty:

first we need to check about the project.. its work , worthiness.
bounty manager, his experience, his pat records & his last projects.
team members, their records & work in past.

more study can be done on whitepaper, vision of the project, road-map.

sometimes manager may be good but project may be scam so manager will not be able to do anything. So we need to study all things
Activity: 41
May 07, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
it's really not that hard to choose what bounty you are going to join in. you just have to be watchful, cautious and careful what project to join. any suspicious you find about the project, just bust out. look for another project you think conforms your standard.
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 06:27:15 AM
I think that not only white paper is needed to identify a good bounty company, you need to pay attention to everything, you need to study the site, read information about the project, find out what goals the project creators are following, learn as much information about the development team, find them in social networks , to study their pages,
PIR
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 06, 2018, 06:18:43 AM
In choosing bounty campaign you have to look on their product-are they relevant, useful or valuable, is their product appealing to the people? real, commendable?..are the company good in service, how was the team? are there participants in their campaign? is there white sheet? etc..these are some of the things to consider when choosing or joining a certain campaign
Activity: 41
May 06, 2018, 06:07:05 AM
You must check first the project. You need to study the white paper and the development team. Then check the bounty pool and the budget for each campaign.
Activity: 434
May 06, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
looking for a bounty is not a difficult thing because it is now a lot of ways to be able to get a good bounty. ranging from choosing projects that fit the desires and also a great allocation
Activity: 495
May 06, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
You only need to do your research and choose carefully even you don't invest money does not mean that your time and energy are not important, so don't waste it on scam or weak projects.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
May 06, 2018, 06:02:06 AM
to choose a Bunty first you must read their white paper and see how they plan the future of the coin project see how promising they are and make sure you study the logic they say they want to use, check their domain website domain/hosting like how many years hosting they buy this we help you a long way.
Activity: 139
May 06, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
 A lot of bounty campaigns lately have turn out to be a scam. Know the goals, objective and purpose of the bounty program. I also check the bounty manager if he has good records with high success rate.
Activity: 438
May 06, 2018, 04:13:07 AM
i think you need to read their white paper know their all the information about the project,the important  join their telegrams to determine whether it is trustworthy ,don't choose a shit bounty waste your time.
Activity: 71
May 06, 2018, 04:11:21 AM
I don't think there is any certainty that the Bounty project that we follow is good and will be successful, although we see that the campaign manager, its team, and its Whitepaper are good, just bet and do not expect more...
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 04:09:58 AM
First of all, I assess the prospects of the ICO project, its need and utility for the society, and taking into account this - will the released tokens be in demand, and therefore will grow in value. The initial price and even the initial profit is not always decisive when choosing an ICO campaign, I want to support the company that is preparing the necessary and promising product so that the released token exists for a long time and develops.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
now it is very easy to choose the bounty to participate.just visit a few forums for this,that's all there all at once visible and understandable for beginners
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 06, 2018, 04:00:31 AM
I usually check their whitepaper, i read the project, i look the team behind the project, and i also look at the manager. Join the bounty that has a well known manager.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
May 06, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
it's not that hard right now. in an endless pile of groups in the telegram constantly there is information about new and promising projects
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
Very informative topic. I have long understood that it is not simple to choose a good bounty campaign. it is necessary to choose responsibly
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:41:36 AM
Usually I choose a gift based on the percentage of people participating or commenting on the gift, or I see from the allocation of funds to be developed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
May 06, 2018, 01:16:59 AM
My trick if i choose bounty campaign
1. Look website how their partner..they have or not partner at their project
2. Bounty manager rank or popular manager
3. Time for bounty..if a long time maybe we will tired to update
4. Rules us simple or hard to report
Pages:
Jump to: