Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 105. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:01:23 PM
Like my mentor said: if you want to join in bounty, first you need to check who is in the company, second is the budget that allocated in bounty, third is the platform, forth is the roadmap, and last the date of start and end of the bounty.
And if the project already reached its soft cap then you are on a good way to go
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
first i look github activity and then telegram member numbers. last hype number. if all of them look good i will join.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
The three main factors for choosing a reliable project are a good team of developers with experience, a decent bounty manager with successful campaigns and an adequate roadmap.
Activity: 84
April 26, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
a good bounty if the token sales exceeds the target (soft cap). if the sales of tokens has reached the target (soft cap) then 90% bounty is not a scam. I think that's it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
There are bounties that pay in bitcoin and ethereum and there are also ICO bounties that pay in their own tokens. Thise with high ranks are woth joining bounties in bitcoin but with the current price of bitcoin it is not as good as it was few months ago anymore.
Activity: 57
April 26, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
I look the total count of token, percentage of bounty and the project white paper. If I like the project and team I join.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 03:15:51 PM
It is very hard to trap on something bad because scammers nowadays working better and smarter. Behind the interesting project and good looking website you need to understand it is good bountie or not, seems like a coinflip game.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
The idea of the project should be real. See ratings on various sites. Read definitely white paper.
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 02:51:14 PM
If I like idea I participate. Join LuckyToken bounty campaign with me.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
how to choose a successful bounty does not seem to exist, but if it is a way to minimize the mistake in choosing a bounty, I think there are many ways, for example you can see the developer or from white paper can also choose a gift that has a lot of followers. but also can not guarantee that prizes that will be successful can only be minimized wrong in choosing bounty.
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 02:42:28 PM
First of all i check the ico period. If they didnt collect some money, they wont give you anything. So you cant make profit with that bounties. I check bounty manager too, some managers wont give your stake and they just distribute rewards his friends
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
Picking a best campaign . its so hard to discover yet to know the campaign is great or terrible dependably check the entire foundation of the campaign its financial plan, likewise read the guidelines and control of abundance program for watching that it is coordinating to your record or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
Lately, I consider a lot of feedback that people participated in the Bounty, But after the end of their participation they did not receive anything. This makes me very sad. I do not know whether it is worth continuing to participate in this further.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
April 26, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
the way I choose the first bounty is to assess the concept first, the concept must be clear and have good potential for the long term then see how many people or companies that support the project and then the last is the team and my manager strongly recommend following the bounty that the manager already proved to be a good track record, I am sure if we follow such a gift we will get good results
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 26, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
I draw attention to the prospects of the project and of course to the manager who leads the bounty. The Amazix team has almost always good projects.
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
Choosing a best bounty campaign . its so difficult to find but for knowing the bounty is  good or bad always check the whole background of the bounty its budget, also read the rules and regulation of bounty programme for checking that it is matching to your account or not.
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Sometimes it turns out that even if a long time you carefully analyze all the necessary conditions, But you still can end up on the bench. Personally, I find it very difficult to guess the right direction.
Activity: 448
April 26, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
Today I'm giving the best answer to find the best bounty without any hardwork. Just firstly found that bounty which have many members, good value of token and allowed only limited amount of users. Just need to find only one, then catch it's bounty manager. Open manager profile and visit the last started topic by himself. There you will found best and huge payout bounties which that manager has started. It is the best way to found bounties. Always bookmark that Manager which has good rank and started superb bounties.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 26, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
You must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants. In this way you'll get a lot bounty allocation and waiting for the right time to sell when it hits exchanges.
Activity: 78
April 26, 2018, 01:43:47 PM
choosing a right and profitable bounty, in my case i join project that the managers are having a positive and good rating trust by that you have 80-100% to get reward soon when the campaign is over.
Jump to: