Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 117. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 01:12:55 AM
Some big projects have to much participators.. Then the money is split to all participator.
Sometimes a smaller bounty can make more.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
April 13, 2018, 01:12:03 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Yes we all know that there are various bounty around the forum , but still we can't say or determine if that bounty that we participated in is profitable or a legit. But I do some ways to know if that bounty is legit or profitable , lets say 50 over 50 percentage though , so the first step is be wise on picking where you can join , be aware , ask your self who is the manager and how he/she can pay something like that , second if the manager is trusted , and third last but not the least conduct a review on the manager if he/she's previous campaign is successful. I hope I help , good luck.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
April 13, 2018, 01:09:48 AM
There is one thing I check before getting involved in a bounty... Their history and their rating,I only go for highly rated projects that didnt just materialize from thin air,and I never go for bounties that has an invincible team,the team has to be fully visible.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
Some startups only mention their bounty campaign once in their ANN thread on bitcointalk. It’s very important that you also create a dedicated page for this topic on your own website. This adds a lot of legitimacy to the campaign.
Activity: 51
April 13, 2018, 12:35:46 AM
If faced with a choice of reward for a job, I will choose a gift that I can use for the progress of my business. If the prize money I will buy the tools of carpentry that I do not yet have .if the prize is the goods then I will choose the items that I can use for engineering work, because my work is related to the technique .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
I prefer to look at the dev team because you will know if theyre experienced and not and also their previous work is success and lastly the uniqueness of their whitepaper
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Choose a bounty that you feel worthit for your efforts. Choose a bounty that you feel a good project. A good project means it will be utilized by many people which means more market. Gambling is a good example and trading platforms.
Activity: 175
April 13, 2018, 12:10:54 AM
I will see more about the team, how experienced they are and who are they. Then do they have a working product or at least at progress. It could be huge additional positive points for deciding a good bounty.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
this is my trick to get a good bounty
1. history bounty manager
2. the amount of allocation for bounty (this is my opinion which is most important because I do not want to waste my time on bounty for low pay) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.
if profitable join and if not leave
3. website that includes (encryption and whitepaper)
4. project development team

hope this helps and succeed!

You are right..im new here but i like your idea...Through team WP and website we can get complete information about that ICO.
Activity: 66
April 12, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
Find out how good is the project and how good is the chance of the project will reach their success. Read the whitepaper, road map, research about their team and find out about their product.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
there are several ways I know a good bounty and can be trusted. first, I will see who the bounty manager who runs the project, the more successful projects run, the better the manager's reputation. you can find trusted managers from the discussion topics in this forum, some of my list is yahoo62278 and deadley as well as some other managers. In addition you are also required to understand what companies behind the bounty project, read whitepaper they have, read the roadmap to be run and so on.
Activity: 121
April 12, 2018, 09:19:54 PM
Another one is to check the people behind this Ico are these real people with good background on the project they are promoting, I find out some of these so-called teams are just rundown people from the internet stealing the identity of other experts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:59:02 PM
If the bounty is new, its hard to evaluate it, but if it is going something like at least couple of weeks, you can count your possible income with this bounty.
Activity: 117
April 12, 2018, 08:31:10 PM
I think you have to pay your attention on ICObench.com or  icomarks.com
There are many intersting info about ICO and useful details in this portals.
Activity: 84
April 12, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
I think that choosing a bounty is not at all difficult because you just have to look at the same site design, a civilized site always speaks of itself.
Activity: 42
April 12, 2018, 08:26:33 PM
work site, links, as well as ratings on resources that analyze all the new ICO
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 08:21:46 PM
That's true,  there's a lot of bounty to choose from and it is not thst easy. Actually I am also new to this signature campaign,  but in order for me to pick a reliable one,  I did a background check first. It is like you are screening those bounty campaign to choose the right one. Of course I have to see to it that it has good reputation and it is managed by great bounty manager.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
April 12, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
I don't think there is any certainty that the Bounty project that we follow is good and will be successful, although we see that the campaign manager, its team, and its Whitepaper are good, just bet and do not expect more...
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
I think a good bounty will have a lot of support and will get good trust from others. The project is clear and does not promise too much profit. Usually a good bounty will be handled by an experienced bounty manager. Before joining bounty, see first whitepaper.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
Choosing a good bounty is not that easy.  I am new in this field and need to keep my eyes in the project,  if it is good or not.  Before i proceed and join in the signature campaign,  i see to it that the ratings of the certain ICO is very high and with a great potential.  It is my way on how to choose a good bounty.
Jump to: