Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 118. (Read 10557 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I have asked the same question. But do not get many specific exact answers. And I realized that the first thing to determine a good reward is to learn for yourself. Gradually you will get the best way for yourself
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 07:07:06 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
follow these rules:-

Ask around

do research

look up the team

also read the whitepaper
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
Im checking project team and whitepaper, and searching for info in the internet, i dont wann make job for free if ico will be SCAM. So i pick very careffully. Hope you will do same.
Good Luck with bounties!
Activity: 83
April 12, 2018, 07:02:37 PM
You just need to read the whitepaper and you just have to rrsearch its background if its good or not. But sometimes it can be a scam. If you choose a very good bounty that gives a hig percentage of reward and other its good. Its really worth it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 06:43:40 PM
usually every bounty will surely include how much we can pay if we follow the bounty, but that there are special requirements depending on the manager, and there are also many options we want to follow what kind
Activity: 60
April 11, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

Twitter campaign
ICO Merculet

DEVELOP TEAM

Overall, the 10-member development team has a wealth of experience from large companies such as HP, EMC, SAP. Some of the prominent members in the development team are.

Ivan Jiang, project lead, led by Hewlett-Packard HP China, HP Silicon Valley, SAP chief engineer, SAP Cloud acceleration
Shen Jun Zhang, CTO of the project has more than 12 years of experience in the field of information technology, wall work for many large companies in the world such as HP, SAP, EMC. Currently CTO of Magic Windown, in charge of developing services on the phone
Jerry Gao, CPO of the project has more than 10 years of experience in the design of interfaces for telephony products, served as Data Solution Solution Consultant Vivaki
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 08:53:50 PM
Its true that you shouldn't miss reading their whitpaper to guarantee their purposes, targets, and legibility. But in my case, i always ask for my friends second opinion abount one program since they always spend longer times here than me. But most of the time i just follow their recommended program for me to join.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
It's really not easy to choose a good bounty company. You need time and experience to analyze and analyze yourself. But on this forum there is information that you can use, there are also sites such as icodrops.com, and groups in telegram that can make it easier for you to search.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 05:00:48 AM
The OP knows a lot with your opinions here. Please stop spamming this thread because finding a good bounty is up to the person who will look for.
2 things will happen if you have knowledge or not.
1. If you are ignorant- You may scam or the campaign you've chose may fail.
2. If you have guidelines- you can check out a better ICO and soon, will success.
Activity: 67
April 11, 2018, 02:22:41 AM
Make a thorough research on the ICO. Remember, your time is valuable and a Bounty will need you time. Make sure your time is valued.  Grin
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 01:34:56 AM
Finding a safe gift is extremely important. and we need to use it once we can see the rewards they give. Looking at the project may be the most decisive option.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

I think at first you should read the website of the ico/bounty you want to join in , second understand the program that theyre advertised , third read the articles theyre posting just to avoid plagiarism , fourth look at the bounty allocation and participants and finally trust ... Thank you
Activity: 115
April 11, 2018, 12:52:31 AM
In order to reduce the risk when choosing an ICO, I start my analysis by checking the availability of working offline or online business. Next, I study the idea of the project and the need for blockchain technology. After that, there are less significant indicators. IMHO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 12:51:03 AM
Experience actually speaks volume. You may make some mistakes at the beginning of choosing a good bounty, but as time goes on, you will get more of the strategies or better still, if you do not want it that way, choose your favourite managers and follow them.
Activity: 11
April 10, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
You can choose trusted managers, but this method often does not have very high rewards because of the large number of participants. But there is a possibility of growth of coins. Also, I often check popular sites with project ratings and there are sometimes good ratings from little-known managers
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 10, 2018, 12:57:20 PM
We need to study the project, see the white paper. View ratings and opinions of experts. Well, also decide for yourself whether such a bounty is necessary.
Activity: 198
April 10, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
You have to first read the whitepaper and check the product & community

Then to invest in bounty. Which bounty you love it
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 10, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
when choosing bounty campaign, you must read their platform, investigate about the team of a certain project if there is any suspicious name or picture. then find how much is the allocated fund for bounty campaign.
Activity: 147
April 10, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
Before you joining the bounty, you must to reading the whitepaper. But that's not the only thing to be aware of, there are many other things we should look at in choosing the next successful project. First one I will probably see his bounty manager,  then his company, and of course with his team, and I will check their website. If the project is successful, I think you will get a lot of rewards.
Jump to: