Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 130. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
All breeds are right. I participate LuckyToken bounty. It is not hard. Typical bounty for everyone
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
Searching for a good bounty is not quite easy as people think. Most ICOs just hide behind some names and scam people at the end. One of the ways to ensure that the campaign is good, is to check the team members. Ensure that the people mentioned there are people that are actually involved. Next, check their token sale to see if people are actually buying it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 04:59:12 PM
You must learn more about the project developers. This research effort also consists in reading about the team behind the project. And then read what other people think.
Activity: 50
April 01, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
Maybe it's a bit hard for me to judge, but I usually try to find out as much information as possible on the official web-site and Whitepaper. Even tlg channel shows some pros and cons, based on behavior of admins and participants. And also bounty Manager is an important constituent part of the whole.
Activity: 111
April 01, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
It is worth starting with the study of this forum. The more you read the more experience will be in choosing an ICO. As well  is carefully to study the entire project. Look it up on sites for rating of ICO and listen to the opinions of more experienced users.
Activity: 183
April 01, 2018, 02:45:59 AM
if I have to see the total supply first. because it also determines how many tokens that are in the share.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
April 01, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Your question is how to find a good bounty campaign that gives you decent money without bother to read the whitepaper right?
I'm not an expert bounty hunter but i think you need to choose bounty campaign with big bounty allocation, limited number of participation and/or managed by good bounty manager. If you don't want to read the whitepaper at least read their one pager and the team's background. Except if you're investor then read the whitepaper is a must.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 02:16:23 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
To choose bounty theres so many ways to have you reference like
Research their team background
Whitepaper must be read
The Roadmap if teres potential to grow.
Activity: 364
April 01, 2018, 02:02:42 AM
me I'm picking a bounty that has good bounty manager like needmoney , deadly and yahoo. they are popular in doing bounty. they have also got trusted point. but mostly I read there roadmap and whitepaper for sure income.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
u can check participants who following the bounty. the less is better.
u also check how many fund allocated in bounty
Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
You should consider three things.
First, you need to know the team behind that bounty.
Make sure that it is a good one.
Second, you should know the percentage of value that they will distribute to you.
So you should know how much you'll earn.
And lastly, the bounty must be popular or the team behind them so that you will know that they are trustworthy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
repme.io
April 01, 2018, 12:33:28 AM
I think must check this point to get a good bounty campaign:
1. don't waste your time on bounty with too low pay.
2. Check Project profile like website encryption (for investor security), whitepaper, Roadmap, etc
3. Project's Team
4. Bounty manager, check the History Profile.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
April 01, 2018, 12:23:51 AM
Checking the background of the bounty campaign and the bounty campaign manager is the best way to know first before joining the campaign. You may check also the previous campaign that how the bounty manager handle their campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 11:33:39 PM
When choosing a bounty campaign try to read the white paper. Know the goals, objective and purpose of the bounty program. You can also do background checks on the project, the people involve of the bounty campaign if they are legit. A lot of bounty campaigns lately have turn out to be a scam. I also check the bounty manager if he has good records with high success rate.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 31, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
in my opinion its really hard to choose a good bounty because we all know that there's a lot of bounty are scam
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
It is about experience and knowledge to choose the right bounty. Important is the research and analysis. A good bounty is also base on the campaign manager. I also check the whitepaper and if the project has got a telegram group.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
March 30, 2018, 03:35:15 PM
Just search for campaigns with low number of participants and you will be fine.
As most ICO's are gambling, there is no way to know whether project will be successful, but at least ignore all ico bounties which looks like they may not be successful. Do some research.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
March 30, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
I would say that you should follow a truster bounty admin or team. They are not responsible for a team's cheating or scam, but still they try to keep their good reputation so admins try to stay away from any suspicious people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
March 30, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
i dont check so detailed. first i check how many percent do they distribute then the number of participants in campaigns and at the end i check their official telegram channel if it is crowded enough or not. if all of them are okey for me i join.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
There is no really a foolproof method or strategy to determine what bounty is the best or will be successful. Personally, I use my instincts. If the project ICO is generating a lot of interest among people and they are willing to invest in it, then there is a high chance that the bounty will be successful but you must also check the team behind the ICO and their partnerships and advisors to see that they are not fake people. You stand a better chance if the project already has a working product in the market.
Jump to: