Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 125. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:19:46 AM
You have to pick good bounty in bounty campaign to gain money but it is not too much hard o get good bounty. You have to look at their background then you can know what is giving to the people by them and then you can select the good one. Suggestion from the pro users will be another option. If you can not take the right decision then get some idea from pro users and know which bounty they are using then you can find good bounty without any hard work. Don’t panic and don’t take any decision without researching any bounties background to ensure your benefit. Get some information about them and then take a proper decision for yourself.

Activity: 134
April 05, 2018, 06:09:36 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Choose more interesting conditions to pass through the filter scam. And go ahead, work, with the hope that the project will not close before the end of the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

main thing is the ICO project, whether they are genuine and will succeed. Then the amount of bounty participants, total bounty pools and the amount of users in your particular bounty campaign matter.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 06:03:32 AM
Firstly i will look project then teams then advisors and bounty rate. If i like i join. and bounty manager very important, i usually the same manager join.

C'mon, nowadays as the practice shows the team list mean nothing, they can easily add some random guys to that list. Just like that Gimmer situation
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 06:02:41 AM
You must learn more about the project developers. This research effort also consists of reading about the team behind the project. ICOs often market themselves to various digital currency forums, but also on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Reddit and more. Use their marketing techniques to your advantage. Furthermore, you should consider the roadmap and their future plans.
Activity: 295
April 05, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
You should take a look at rating on trusted sites like icobench and etc. Also learn the whitepapers and funds allocation, and of course the team of developers
Activity: 90
April 05, 2018, 05:48:58 AM
For me is check the if what project all about, also the white paper and the standardize of that project, ICO ratings, lastly is the budget. The bigger the budget the bigger you earn.
Activity: 209
April 04, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
Before joining bounty campaign check it first the details and the background of the said bounty check also the one who will manage it understand all their rules before joining to avoid mistakes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
April 03, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
Firstly i will look project then teams then advisors and bounty rate. If i like i join. and bounty manager very important, i usually the same manager join.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

Well for me, I always seeks the names of bounty manager. Like needmoney, sylon, blackeye and etc. These names are very well known in handling and managing projects here in bitcoin community. And also the trust rate, much better if bounty manager have this because it will determined how good they are. I hope I have been able to help you.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
Reading white paper does not give any understanding at all about the perspectives of the project. We must look at the team and the interest of investors.
Certainly that's a good ways on how to determine an ico bounty, but be careful in dealing with because sometimes scammers will copy some of other ico platform. After the success of the project the developer will get all the money, and  will close the website and telegram group. Better be careful in choosing, you should know more and dig deeper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 06:48:38 PM
I choose a Bounty-campaign for the minimum threshold of a pool. I watch approximately from $500000.
Then I look at the idea of the project and quantity of the bountists who are written down in a campaign.
Activity: 193
April 03, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
It's so hard to choose a good especially to those who are not knowledgeable in this forum or the newbies, lot of bounties have a promising platform and you cannot distinguised which platform is not true.
Just be observant guys so that we will not scammed by those bounties..
Activity: 476
April 03, 2018, 06:02:30 PM
Firstly you should study carefully the white paper, roadmap and the team standing behind. It is good if there is already any product or a clear plan for project development
Activity: 252
April 03, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

Ofcourse you have to check their backgrounds the team members if they are really legit and their project if it is really have use in the future and ofcourse the total supply of the tokens/coins if is really big or not. You will notice how good they are or not when you are doing your own research also get the ideas of other people like here in the forum.
Activity: 132
April 03, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
It is  simple first you read the white paper then check the site & community  Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
April 03, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
The same way you analyze projects that is what you will do to get a good bounty.  You have to check to see if the project is a hot cake or not. Check for uniqueness... Marketing plan and adoption chances
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 03, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
Reading white paper does not give any understanding at all about the perspectives of the project. We must look at the team and the interest of investors.
Activity: 322
April 03, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
There is no way for now to know which bounty will do well in the market. But once we are talking of market then it is no longer bounty but the token has being sold. At this point, it is left to market forces.
So, the question is are you asking for successful bounty or successful token?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
April 03, 2018, 04:35:20 PM
You can do a little search about the project (predict if the ico will succeed), tokens allocation for your bounty pool and the supporters number.
Jump to: