Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 134. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 29, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
I will advice anyone that want to go into bounty to join any bounty that do not have any extra. Let the bounty you join be the one with standard rule of btt and this will translate to transparency of the reward and the process.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:49:43 AM
Do your research and do not skip the bounty just because it's not famous or many people are not participating in it, infact bounties with less people earn you more stakes and you earn more!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 29, 2018, 01:48:19 AM
you can access in some ICO rating websites such as icorating or icodrop to find some potential coins. after that, you read all their whitepapers to choose the best bounty campaign to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 01:47:54 AM
Yes, i agree with you. It so hard to choose good bounty. We can a loose everything if a scam project. I choose bounty what manage by a hero member with many Merit first. Second, i read a white papper carefully to check a project is possible or not. Third, i check a bounty what i receive when complete the mission. And the MOST IMPORTANT thing, this is a LUCKY =))

Good luck ^^
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 01:41:20 AM
it's still a bit difficult to find bounty that is not a scam but to find a good bounty we first check the white paper and also the team and also the prospect of the project is allocated funds also because now we must be smart to choose bounty that bener2 good we must be careful not to stuck a scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 29, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
You can pretty much tell what bounty will be successful once you see what the campaign is doing, just research about the project on ranking sites to see if they are up there. Popular projects tend to be more successful rather than those without communities behind them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 01:19:08 AM
its difficult to choose the best bounty. sometimes its look great but at the end its scam or maybe have cheap price. so it will be long live on wallet. sometimes ordinary ico make great step and be successfull at the end.
i look up at the manager, and dont forget about platform what they bring
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

One of the options in the digital money world is bounty. The money is very important for less investors. you need to look at the project for the right bounty and consult your mentor.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 29, 2018, 01:13:17 AM
First I'll check  the purpose of the project itself. Then, the backgrounds of project team members. Then, check whom the bounty manager of the project, experienced and reputed  bounty managers will give me some confidence. And ofcourse, taking a look on the number of participants. More participants means more people will promote the project  and will have a high possibilty of succes.  I am not joining at the beginning of the campaign, mostly at the middle in order for me to review if the team are active and project is going through.
Activity: 184
March 29, 2018, 12:56:32 AM
Pay attention to the research team, find out where the group has been involved and how these projects are developing. If the team has experience then you can trust. If you want to be sure, find out about the person behind the bonuses we receive after the end of the campaign.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 29, 2018, 12:03:02 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I am always looking on the team's profile to confirm if the campaign is legit then next is the product because the product will hit the marketing and will gather more investors and partnerships.
Activity: 476
March 28, 2018, 11:49:15 PM
For me if you choose a bounty you should check first its background and you should do your own research of the project. Also you read the whitepaper for more information.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 11:46:08 PM
There are a lot of good ideas here and I find that the common point among you is the thoroughness in choice. I like that very much. I usually choose bounty based on the following factors:
1. Amount for bounty hunter.
2. Time to finish the campaign.
3. The number of social network followers of the project.
4. What is more important is the content and purpose of the project mean? And their team is good or not.
Thanks for reading it!
Activity: 398
March 28, 2018, 11:36:27 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

First choose twitter followers, have as many followers as possible.
2. The time of the campaign matches the amount split
3 Team dev good, site operated well, beautiful interface, reasonable.
4. What is the purpose of fundraising for ICO? Is there a competitor? So what is the competition?
5. If too many people participate in the campaign should stay away because you can get low bonuses.
The risk is always to accept it if the campaign is fraudulent.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 11:28:31 PM
You need to read their feedbacks, their websites, social media and also the roadmap. You can join their telegram, ask about them and know their updates. For me, it's taken time to choose bounty so that you will not be scammed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
i think good know
  • idea
  • popularity
  • reviews/comments in the forum
  • team
  • roadmap
thats analysis to know thats bounty are good or bad, when you cant research/ find good bounty simple trick from me, just follow someone with high rank and seeing in the sheet and thread about popularity, because member with highrank i think have good analysis
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
March 28, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
You should find out the bounty information at icobench.com or icomarks.com. after that there is open the web official and search for information on the web, then you also read whitepaper. then you read the rule of the bounty, if you qualify continue to register
Activity: 120
March 28, 2018, 10:43:38 PM
choose according to what you want but you must choose an honest project so as not to regret later
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 28, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
I am just a Member on rank in this forum and you are ahead rank than me. I assume that you have more knowledge than lower rank. According to your question it seems you are just a beginner. Anyway it is okey to ask question moreover your question answered already by your content. However good bounty is not run too long it is just around 4 weeks or 1 @ 1/2 months then end. The distribution of token must follow base on what indicates in the campaign thread. Ofcourse provided the mission and vision of the campaign and the products.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 28, 2018, 10:35:32 PM
I usually check a bounty's website, learn about its team and join the Telegram channel.
Even thought I did my research, I joined a scam project bounty.
I should have following the progress more closely to avoid it.
Jump to: