Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 132. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
experience is the way to choose for a bounty project. you must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice.ou shouldn't belong on this forum because you are only want to earn some monet throughout bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
March 30, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
It all depends on the product team and the bounty manager.
The tasks of the manager are correct counting of steaks and the quality fight against scammers. Frauds, who duplicate accounts and steal the work of other people are a serious problem now. But top bounty managers don't give them even a chance.
And with the product team it's easy — great product means reaching hard cap and good payouts to bounty hunters.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:43:34 AM
For me another tip is by checking the background of the successful projects, and I'm always checking the team that handles this then I support them and patiently looking for a new project which they will handle again.
 I'm doing this because if their first project succeed, mostly the next will be as well since they already had an influence.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
Now more and more people are focused on the hype around the project. If the rating agencies put a high rating score and on the telegram channel ICO signed a lot of people that means that the demand for tokens of this project will be great.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Choosing the best bounty is not that easy. Lots of research are involved. Follow of the team and make sure they are real by checking them out. White paper is okay then compare with previous ones. Nothing in crypto is easy I tell you. It's all too volatile
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 07:36:03 AM
It is very important to read the background about a bounty because there are many which are not very stable. You need to make sure you find the god ones. Also, read what other people say about them
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
if I choose bounty that has reached softcap.
Activity: 294
March 30, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Choose a bounty with a good bounty manager. Someone who has a positive rating, which is proof that that certain manager does not have scam projects. Also look at the project if it reachable or not.
Activity: 97
March 30, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
First of all if we want get bounty we must go to home. After that, we can see the page in the home, then we click the announcement in alternative cryptorencies. Before we choose the bounty in announcements, we have to look about the date of the bounty. Bacause the good bounty has a new updete in the date of the announcement. So after we has a bounty the we joined it to work about the bounty.
Activity: 238
March 30, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
experience they say is the best teacher. with that you really tell the best bounty to participate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
Similar to how you would choose an ICO to invest in. Check the product, team and whitepaper. In the case of bounty, make sure you understand what will be expect of you to do and how rewards will be allocated
Activity: 133
March 30, 2018, 07:08:26 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I look at the number of participants. If it is a huge and there are people from the ranks of hero or legendary, it already means that the project has attracted a lot of attention. It is unlikely that this would be a deception.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

To choose a bounty, you have to check :
website
whitepaper
the team and developer
the idea of the project

after you check all of those points, then you can decide you should join the bounty or not.

I also think you can just follow some famous bounty mangers, they are very professional in choosing ICO projects and they are also very experienced managering the bounty campaign.
Activity: 181
March 30, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

To choose a bounty, you have to check :
website
whitepaper
the team and developer
the idea of the project

after you check all of those points, then you can decide you should join the bounty or not.
Activity: 490
March 30, 2018, 06:48:50 AM
Reading the white paper is important to check whether the gift campaign is good or not. In addition you also need to know who the team is behind this project.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
March 30, 2018, 06:22:21 AM
Just follow bounty managers, block eye, Yahoo,artiz , need money is a very good and trusted bounty manager, and their camping is very good project.
Until recently, participated in the bounty only with such well-known managers as Needmoney/aTriz/deadley
Almost all projects collected a lot of money, there is almost no scum ...
But the last 3-4 months to them in the bounty of the company is packed for 3000-5000 people, and payments to the bounty people have become simply ridiculous ... (in the Lendroid company from the manager deadley, i received $ 5 for 2 months in Twitter)
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 30, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
There are some recognizing ways for finding out a good bounty, at first you have to look into properly the website and white paper. scrutinize it and go through appropriately among these document.
After that, you may have to look for their developer team which plays an important role in selecting a good bounty. Not only that but also there mission and vision would be good indicator regarding this issue.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 30, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
To be honest, it's very difficult to choose a good program right now, since managers put very cruel rules and where there are a lot of people lkshe rules, so it's impossible to earn
Activity: 252
March 30, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
Picking a bounty is not that hard! You can choose it at bitcointalk or airdropalert, which has many good projects for you to choose, you can read many pages of information on their site, you can know a lot of information from them to decide. the project.
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 04:55:11 AM
To choose a good bounty you must be experienced about cryptocurrency  doing good analysis about the bounty campaign you're about to join in order to earn good money.  Trading through the white paper is essential too and knowing its background
Jump to: