Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 136. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:57:28 AM
Persoanlly I check and study the ICO project carefully before joining its bounty campaigns. I read the whitepaper, the roadmap, and I check if the team is experienced or not, then I consider participating if the project looks promising for me. There is so many ICO scams, and we need being careful because bounty require hard working and it is consuming time also.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2018, 07:53:25 AM
I draw attention to the idea that the ICO carries and how it will be implemented. Just pay attention to the team and advisors, so as not to fall for scams. Well, the budget allocated for bounty has not the least role.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
Like one of the great men said, you shouldn't invest in something you don't know. Therefore, there is only one way. Examine the technical documentation. Look at the team, their past projects, how successful they were. Analyze the idea, see how actively other investors take their project, and only then make a conclusion to invest or not. The only way to save and multiply your money Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 07:27:57 AM
Be a researcher to the bounty you wanted to join, read more(whitelist) know more about the history of the bounty, check the manager who develop, look also the teams, the amount price of the bounty..if you knew its worth it,that's the time you will go for bounty
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 03:38:30 AM
Myself I like to participate into bounties runned by Syllon. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's. There are others things that I do before I pick a bounty like checking the team , project , roadmap and so on.

I also agree with that. Most of the times Sylon is handling good projects. Other than that Tokensuit is also a good one for bounties..
Activity: 56
March 28, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I am also a beginner so I don't think I know a lot yet, but what I do
is check the moderator first. If the campaign's moderator has a positive/
green trust, I proceed to read about the project. I also see to it that it is
convenient for me to participate in their campaigns.
Activity: 588
March 28, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
Of course you have to know what you are joining. You can either read the whitepaper or ask in the telegram group because usually when there is not enough info in the whitepaper, managers or the project team is very active in the telegram group. Next is the Campaign manager. You'll see if the manager has a good reputation regarding campaigns. Those managers who has big names are known to only have good campaign since they take care of their names seriously and don't want anything to destroy it. And lastly, check the spreadsheet of members. You'll know that the campaign will be a success if you are with members who are well known or have higher ranks than you.
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
For me, on how to choose a bounty is this on the list:

1.) Good bounty manager, do a back ground check on the bounty manager.
2.) What is the bounty for, know the project well.
3.) If there are some higher rank people interested in it.
4.) If there are a lot of people are interested in it.
5.) And last know who are the sponsors if they have one.

this is only my opinion. This is how I choose my bounties. So it's up to you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
March 28, 2018, 02:18:06 AM
I also feel that it is so hard to choose a good bounty, generally I will do the following:
- Go to the website to see how it looks
- Check the whitepaper briefly
- Check the roadmap and team
- Check if there is anything special about the coin, if there is real world use, etc

But sometimes it is just a matter of luck.  Smiley
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 28, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

i am so lazy if i have to read the whitepaper. i usually join in every bounty. i never check it first about the project before i join. i only join and hope the project that i join be successful and i get some reward from it. until now i ever join the bounty but i dont get reward. or i get reward but the token not into the market. maybe you can choose the bounty from the good manager like yahoo, jamal, sylon etc
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
March 28, 2018, 02:08:54 AM
this is my trick to get a good bounty
1. history bounty manager
2. the amount of allocation for bounty (this is my opinion which is most important because I do not want to waste my time on bounty for low pay) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.
if profitable join and if not leave
3. website that includes (encryption and whitepaper)
4. project development team

hope this helps and succeed!

In addition to these general points:

If you are promoting a project for bounty the only thing that matter for you is profit (rewards) that you are going to earn.
Let's discuss a case study: If there is a bounty of an awesome project of 100$ and total 50 members joined that campaign then each will be given $2 only as bounty amount will be distributed between all participants.
While there is another project with $25 bounty rewards and 10 members joined it, all will get $2.5 which is higher.

So choose accordingly, I have seen some bounty where is a cap on a number of participants, I think those are a good campaign assuring a minimum amount at least.
Activity: 67
March 28, 2018, 02:04:03 AM
If the team checks out and the Ideal is something you would use yourself, I would support their effort. check out Water2 the World Bounty and we are about to have the largest Airdrop of all time in April, giving away more than 200M tokens.

Visit [https://watertotheworld.io]
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 28, 2018, 02:01:57 AM
to choose my own Bounty yet so understand. but I myself prefer to follow Bounty signature. because Bounty is easier and affordable. and Bounty is also giving a large enough stake so that my results can be tolerable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
To be very candid with you, the best way to choose a profitable bounty is to make plenty research on the project you wish to give your time. The project must be a project you wish to invest if you had funds. Research the project , the team, the hype and also, check the allocated bounty amount for hunters.

These are some tips in which you choose your bounty programs
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
March 28, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

Actually, there are many factors that you must consider. Only read their whitepaper or roadmaps is not enough. You must try to analyze and do research before you join it. For me, the team behind the project is important. You have to check it whether is fake or not. Then, look also their product. I prefer ICO which already have a working product or demo. Many ICO these days only selling an idea without any clear plan when the idea will be executed.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
Yes i consider to read their whitepaper because you know this is profitable and it is still dependent on the project and we choose a project that is highly trusted ranking.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 01:50:43 AM
I think that there is no other way to determine the success of the project, except for its study, utility in society and further growth prospects, i.e. we are talking about the analysis of the project!
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 01:44:33 AM
You know that the bounty campaign has a high chance to be successful if it runs by a good bounty manager. Do a background check on the project and research if the project is what the investors are looking for. I also consider the total value of token to be given in a certain bounty, $500k up to $1m is a good choice.
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 01:36:04 AM
In my experience I choose bounty with the most trusted bounty manager here in bitcointalk, Deadley and Needmoney have a history of the most succesful bounty campaigns.
Activity: 546
March 28, 2018, 01:32:33 AM
You should choose bounty campaigh as carefully as you want to invest your money in this project, because in case of successful project you can raise a lot of money!
Jump to: