Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 141. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
In most cases, I choose a company that is recommended to my close friends, who already have more experience in this area and they do not have to necessarily re-read all material
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
Besides the above I also looked for reputable bounty managers and support their bounties / airdrops
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
There are many bounty of bounty section. I think, if you choose  Best bounty,, fristly your mind set up and good thinking for other bounty.  what do you want! what bounty is good!! yon choose it. you must be cheque bounty background. and choose Best bounty , which will get helped   lot of profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 12:11:59 PM
at this time many bounty is not successful because investors invest a little on bounty projects. in addition there is also the cause of bounty to be unsuccessful because the coin created by the project is rarely needed by people.
at the moment I can only suggest that we should all be careful in choosing a bounty project.
actually it is like that, the heaviest of them it is the gift of scam and ico project that surprisingly successful even hardcap but bounty hunternya not get any result
hopefully things like that do not happen again
Activity: 354
March 25, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
at this time many bounty is not successful because investors invest a little on bounty projects. in addition there is also the cause of bounty to be unsuccessful because the coin created by the project is rarely needed by people.
at the moment I can only suggest that we should all be careful in choosing a bounty project.
Activity: 69
March 25, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Make research and read about the project before signing up for it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 11:57:59 AM
It is very difficult to choose a good bounty compaign. Only experience can help in solving this problem. Undoubtedly it is necessary to get acquainted with the program and the idea of the project in detail. You also need to get acquainted with the team that is going to implement the project. Non-serious commands and ideas of ICO are visible to the naked eye))
Activity: 378
March 25, 2018, 11:53:25 AM
You must learn more about the project developers. This research effort also consists in reading about the team behind the project. And then read what other people think. ICOs often market themselves to various digital currency forums, but also on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Reddit and more. Use their marketing techniques to your advantage. Furthermore, you should consider the road map and their future plans.
Activity: 518
March 25, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
Research, Research , Research this is what you need to do in choosing a bounty, Because you dont want to end of exerting.time and effort and it will just turn out to be a fraud so better research (check road map , whitepaper? team and the bounty manager handling the bounty). But I would recommend to you the bounties of Amazix, Sylon, Wapinter , Blockeye, Aerys, Atriz, Bountyhive (ColorlessK) and Deadley. Sure and legit ICOs and good and trusted bounty managers.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
March 25, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
Besides to whitepaper content I'll choose those campaign that runs by reliable and trust worthy bounty managers like sylon, needmoney, deadley and etc. I think they didn't want to gamble their image within the forum just to deceive us for their own good.
Activity: 52
March 25, 2018, 11:48:48 AM
Find the bounty that the bonanza manager really does. or have managed successful campaigns before. That is the simplest choice without having to think
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
March 25, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
I think researching project, reading whitepaper, team's background, social media activity, communication with the community and bounty manager's past works are important things for choosing bounty.

If you choose the right project, you could earn great; but if you fail to choose right project, that bounty is waste of time for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 25, 2018, 11:41:47 AM
i mean besides the whitepaper and team bits, check on the share of the coins given and how much u wld likely get (based on rough approx of participation rates etc.) ...to see if it's worth ur time. the variance of reward for the same effort is very big.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 25, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
my experience is with choosing based on the concept of the bounty if for a good and useful thing for the future, of course, the bounty will be successful. let alone if it is supported by an experienced team will give attractiveness and the belief that the bounty will be promising.
I have to see how many people are in the campaign in order for me to apply to it. The project needs a Whitepaper too.
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
I would recommend take bounty programs with lead amaze team and token suit, also you may check all bounties with belong to bancor network platform or yourself ICO's rating
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
March 25, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
Yeah, also I forgot to mention that is very important to choose good bounty managers, I strongly recommend Amazix and TokenSuite.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
When you're choosing bounty try to review the attention which it draws and think if it can raise softcap.
Activity: 138
March 25, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
First of all you have to research on the site and then read the white paper and check the development team is good or not.
Activity: 244
March 25, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
if to choose a reward with a large fee it is better to join the signature campaign ..
gift signature campaign coins that can be greater than the gift of the other
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 25, 2018, 11:14:30 AM
First check the product.
Second check the project.
Third check the community.
Fourth check the team members.
Find everything you can about the project.
If the project is worth investing you can participate in the bounty campaign. If you would not invest your money in it, just don't invest your time.
Jump to: