Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 51. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
I think the key of choosing a bounty campaign is to look first for the team behind the project on social media and linkedin specially, if they seem legit, that they aren't stealing someones identity and they look proffesional than you can try to participate on that bounty campaign.
Activity: 108
July 17, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
It is very difficult to choose bounty, every project can make money or not, we need to look into the projects before we begin
Activity: 137
July 17, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
To choose a good bounty we need to research first. Research about team, developer read project whitepaper visit their social media read their review and all then after
This analysis we can choose bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
I first look at bounty manager, in my experience is the most important thing to look at, even before the ICO.
Then I look at allocation for my campaign (es twitter one) and task required.
I also take a look at spreadsheet to see how many partecipants are there.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
July 17, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
yes it is true, one way to determine the bounty that can provide many advantages is to read whitepaper, because by reading whitepaper we know the vision and mission of the bounty but in addition to reading whitepaper we must also know the team is in the bounty
Activity: 134
July 17, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
To choose a good reward, I always check the campaign manager with their project developers and their website with a white document.
Activity: 51
July 17, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
You know it's depend on you! You need make an analyze about team, WP, team background, idea of project, make token analyze - who can buy this tokens and why!? When start ICO and when will ends! Of course information about token distribution and how much tokens will be distributed on your favorite kind of bounty .  Also do some research of that bounty like their successful projects and the campaign manager's reputation. You need to look at the project for the right bounty and consult your mentor.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 439
July 17, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
You should read the whitepaper before participating in bounties, look into the developers involved in the project, consider the wallet, too, check if it's from a suspicious source and not a trusted site.
Activity: 91
July 17, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
At this time, there are many bounty companies, it is usually very difficult to choose! But there are moments on which need to to to pay attention!
In order to find a good company for production, you must first familiarize yourself with the team who deals with this project, what you have chosen! View the conditions of the company, which sets the task of the company! In my opinion, it is better to choose the company yourself, to analyze everything and to pick up the company for yourself!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
First to study is white paper, then study its idea and project, evaluate whether they are really viable for the target market. Then check the management team, their back pad, track record and experience. Then budget allocations, check if the budget allocation is appropriate for each development phase.
Activity: 335
July 17, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
You need to check out how good the project/developer team is, how much funds are allocated to the bounty campaign, and then look into the bounty manager. If these three factors don't raise any red flag, the bounty promises to be good.
Activity: 129
July 17, 2018, 03:18:34 AM
In my opinion, it is quite simple to make money from the bounty. The difficulty is how to choose a good bounty. After all, there are too many bounty scams in the bounty. We must have a deep understanding of their websites and white papers. Don't add any bounty easily, be sure to understand what their plans are,
Activity: 76
July 17, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
Choose a bounty after checking their website and whitepaper as you would know what changes or improvements they provide to community. also if you like what they are doing and check if you would like to help spread their news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 03:09:11 AM
I think 50 is enough, as gaining 100 reps is enough reward to get most people to spend half an hour answering a question.
The main benefit of offering a bounty is that a lot more people see your questions. (I don’t think many people sort questions by the size of bounty.)
Likewise writing a good answer to a question with a bounty is likely to get you more rep then normal, even if you don’t win the bounty, due to the question getting more views.
Now 500 rep may get someone spending half a day or so doing detailed research and writing sample code – especially if the questions is about something they wish to learn about. However if the question is not very hard, it is likely someone else will work hard to earn the bounty, so the competition is more (is this self defeating?).
Activity: 95
July 17, 2018, 03:04:16 AM
Obviously you should search for the abundance portion of the abundance crusade you are joining,signatures are the most need of these ICO campaigns,because a large portion of the dynamic clients originates from this forum.If you are joining twitter battles search for the twitter battle designation on the off chance that it has a decent allotment go along with it if its not don't join basic as that.
I think the best option is to study all that is associated with the project. Also check every word they say. Product, team, plans, features, and more.
Activity: 84
July 17, 2018, 02:56:10 AM
I think the most difficult thing is to choose a good bounty.
At the beginning we joined the bounty mission and found that many ico are scams. The reason is that we don't know about ico.
Now we are making bounty tasks not only to choose the tasks that can be done, but also to judge its team, route, project, white paper and other related series, we should not miss it. Must be checked carefully.
Activity: 185
July 17, 2018, 02:51:13 AM
Obviously you should search for the abundance portion of the abundance crusade you are joining,signatures are the most need of these ICO campaigns,because a large portion of the dynamic clients originates from this forum.If you are joining twitter battles search for the twitter battle designation on the off chance that it has a decent allotment go along with it if its not don't join basic as that.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
July 17, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
There are some methods how to choose a good bounty, Make sure that their white paper is written carefully, and the partnership of the company if its big company or small, and make sure the team members have a high experience in this field and community of project because this will help to the project to attract more investor and the last choose a good bounty manager.
Activity: 266
July 17, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
this is always a very difficult task. It often happens that the project looks very strong and promising, collects a lot of money, but the result is very small awards, or the project goes on long stock exchanges and falls in price by 80-95%
Activity: 179
July 17, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
I have to know what do you have at this moment? adherents in facebook and twitter? youtube supporters? since if in the event that you have these you can join online networking efforts and youtube special campaigns,blog writting is something else yet in the event that you have high rank bitcointalk accounts you ought to consider signature crusades so you will get more stakes .
Pages:
Jump to: