Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 53. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 09:14:51 AM
actually this stage has many ICOs project, and not much good project, before chose project to do bounty you should check carefully about project: Ability to ICO, list exchange, dev team...value of bounty also 1 aspect need to take care. Some project with low value and much people join.
Activity: 86
July 16, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
encounter is the best approach to decide for an abundance venture. you should have a lot of involvement and information so you can settle on your decision. nothing is simple in crypto, everything must be founded on research and investigation. similarly as you might want to attempt to contribute. along these lines, I simply propose. your most vital point ought to be to discover a great deal of learning and experience about different battles.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 05:03:40 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
For me, when choosing a campaign bounty, the following factors are crucial. Perspective project, the duration of the campaign bounty, the amount of rewards for the work done. These are the main factors, but project plans after ICO are also important
Activity: 360
July 15, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
You can rely on the evaluation of the projects, to select good projects. good luck!
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
July 15, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
There are lots of things you must check:

- The project itself (good team, good community, the cap, ...).

- The campaign manager. If he's a reputable manager in BCT, they usually don't go for weak useless projects.

- What they promise must be reasonable. If they claim to pay 1 billion dollars to bounty participants, it can be a scam! If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

- What other people choose can help you decide. Although you must always do your own research and do not stop at watching others.

I must add: choosing a good project is hard in this bear market. A lot of projects don't reach their cap and get cancelled, or struggle to do what they promised...
Activity: 57
July 15, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
A project always comes with a whitepaper where you can see the vision, mission and their goals. Some are worth and some are not so you must be very careful in choosing a bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 15, 2018, 07:17:15 AM
First I start with researching the team, I check out the ranking of bounty manager, read the ICO whitepaper, learn about their product and how they plan to raise the money. If the team is suspicious, the product is not good or useful, and the whitepaper is low quality, then bounty is a scam.
Activity: 55
July 15, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
The keyword here is research. Always pay attention to the team, look for where the team has been involved before and how these projects are developing. If the team is experienced, then you can believe
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
Yes, mainly you may check the project idea, project whitepaper, bounty allocation, project team, bounty management team. Try to join bounties that handle by famous bounty management team likes g0blin and Krypital.
Activity: 398
July 14, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I often look at who manage that bounty ^^
cause some people are often hired to manage, and they did their job really well.
second, I take a look and even do the research about that ICO, what is it aim for, how they distribute, and how much was the reward, etc.
Activity: 111
July 14, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
It is not something very difficult to do, just try to look for a good project, search if they have a bounty available and then try to join that one of it has reached and meeted your requeriments, that is the way in that i am always choosing new bounties
Ewa
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
Of course, white paper and bounty pool, soft and hard kapa are important, but can you really know how the project will eventually collect money? It is also important what kind of market, when tokens go to the stock exchanges. And as often happens, the price of the token on the ICO does not correspond to the exchange prices.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

I think you should always follow the proven bounty managers, they will show you exactly what bounty they earn and, accordingly, you will earn. Personally, I always do, and I have good results.
Activity: 39
July 14, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
When I choose Bounty, I am first investigating the bounty manager. Then I look at how much the bounty campaign will pay for participants. And I'm researching the token, which regulates the campaign, in the bitcointalk.
Wow,
You think so much about me, the campaign manager is really important, and we can trust him.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 14, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
1) The applicability of the project
2) Project team
3) Campaign manager
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
When I choose Bounty, I am first investigating the bounty manager. Then I look at how much the bounty campaign will pay for participants. And I'm researching the token, which regulates the campaign, in the bitcointalk.
Activity: 39
July 14, 2018, 02:08:47 PM
First, I usually consider who the campaign manager is, then I start looking at other items like wp ... etc. But often I'm not sure my options are correct.
Activity: 128
July 14, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
There are many things to remember while choosing proper bounty campaign. The first thing is that Team of the project. If they project don’t have proper or experienced team mates then there are chances that project may get dumbbed on way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project. DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 124
July 14, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
To look at the goals of the project, its concept, to see partners, what terms will be required, to communicate with the Manager.
Pages:
Jump to: