Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 52. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
July 17, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
As a bounty hunter you can see white paper and bounty section.
Bounty manager is also important. If you can select a perfect campaign manager then you have good chance to get into good bounties.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 05:04:46 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
There are many ways to complete that, my favourite is to buy a paid bounty sheet in which experienced guys were together the bounties for you to join based on their own ratings and opinions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
This can only be determined by a careful study of the site and all the documents attached to it. I am sure that even the ICO team affects the success of the bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
July 16, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
NEver choose a bounty because the campaign manager have high rank here or he/she have so many bounty before.
remember that bounty managers are just a brunch of an ICO.
please always do study the ICO itself and the team.
Agreed. There are good managers, but sometimes they are satisfied with the 50% probability of success of the ICO. Since they can support up to 5 projects at the same time and in any case will make a profit.
yes and I have followed 3 bounty and they are scam project from bounty manager which can be said famous with rank Legendary.Now,, I just choose bounty from the official website and have good credibility and partner in support their campaign, the most important thing is what products they will offer to develop the platform

Research by yourself is the good way.
Don't Followerd bounty just by bounty manager is good ,bounty manager has been succesfully with so many bounty before.
Bounty manager has been succesfully with so many bounty before , you can't think  all campaigns that he made was a successful project.
Read whitepaper, Team ,  and for what the  token has been  created.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
I usually go to sites with bounty lists like https://icobench.com to choose which bonuses are rated.

Agreed. I think https://icobench.com will be a good source of finding better ICOs.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
There no easy way and no risk way to choose a good bounty campaign because sometimes there are some looks realy good bounty campaign but they are all scam. There are some bad campign but in the emd they are the one who is very successfull in the market i think the best way you have to do is study first before you join.
Yes, and the longer you study the project and check each item, the less likely that the project will be scams. So study and do not be lazy. After all, if you do not check, you will lose at least 4 weeks.
Activity: 672
July 16, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
NEver choose a bounty because the campaign manager have high rank here or he/she have so many bounty before.
Agreed. There are good managers, but sometimes they are satisfied with the 50% probability of success of the ICO. Since they can support up to 5 projects at the same time and in any case will make a profit.
yes and I have followed 3 bounty and they are scam project from bounty manager which can be said famous with rank Legendary.Now,, I just choose bounty from the official website and have good credibility and partner in support their campaign, the most important thing is what products they will offer to develop the platform
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 16, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
To choose a good bounty on the bounty , the money is you' ll have to learn the information like: the oracle team , the coin development roadmap , the technologies that apply and especially the base on the use of the bounty on the bounty.  Let's always figure out a way before we make a bounty
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 16, 2018, 12:13:07 PM
Activity: 95
July 16, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
There no easy way and no risk way to choose a good bounty campaign because sometimes there are some looks realy good bounty campaign but they are all scam. There are some bad campign but in the emd they are the one who is very successfull in the market i think the best way you have to do is study first before you join.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
Activity: 49
July 16, 2018, 12:05:00 PM
i think Maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
You can still make your dreams come true! Start acting today! What do you get? Soon you will get a lot of experience! Join, my friend! P2PS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287 https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
I usually go to sites with bounty lists like https://icobench.com to choose which bonuses are rated.
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 10:00:34 AM
I look up on a rather good tasks that gives a lot of coins. And look up on the planned price of the coin. If everything calculates well. That the bounty for me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
i personally always choose bounty based on their manager and the ico listed on icobench. i even never read the whitepaper. dev team is also important need to know and investigate.
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
You need to learn the command, read the documentation. Just pay attention to the manager who leads this campaign. In addition, you need to choose a campaign where a high percentage is allocated to the bounty
Activity: 476
July 16, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
Bounties are everywhere but how many of them are real. I am a bounty hunter for sometime now. I have some that send some reward at the end of the day and also some that at end becomes  a scam and did not send any reward.  I chose my bounty before I participate  in any of them. I look out for their white paper, and the concept they are trying to established. I check if their concept will be able to resolve any human needs. I also  check for the developers, the team  who are they. What project they have completed  and their experience. Once I am  satisfied with these issues I raised   then  i will work for them.
Activity: 325
July 16, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
There are so many scam bounties in forum so everyone should aware of this.To choose a real bounty you have to read their whitepaper,website and also check the team activity.
Activity: 65
July 16, 2018, 09:17:24 AM
I do not quite understand, but I read some of the project, a clear allocation, time, and the rules are very important and must be considered when selecting project bounty campaign. do not forget the role of the manager may be very important to manage the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: