Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 50. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
Icould suggest to join an ICO after seeing its website specially if the project has live sales.on either tokens sold or USD crowds fund being gathered. Another thing is the team that composes of thar project and their experience and relevance on the project to be implemented. Aside from.that is the community that could be check on social media specifically the telegram.
Activity: 66
July 18, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
I agree that White Paper influences the choice of the Bounty campaign. You also need to look at the Roadmap, and the credibility of the project team members.
My personal selection criterion is how many participants in the Bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
The selection of a bounty must be based on several aspects. The first - the choice of the manager, the second - on payment, the third - on the project.
Activity: 22
July 18, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
I like to participate into bounties runned by hua_hui. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's.
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 03:16:25 AM
In fact, it takes a lot of time to choose a bounty company and it is a very difficult choice. You need to learn everything - and be aware of the latest news of the crypto world to make the right choice. It is also necessary to find like-minded people with whom you can discuss a particular company. There's nothing you can do on the market alone.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 18, 2018, 03:06:41 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I just determine two points when decide to participate any bounty campaign is that it has a clear bounty manager or not, they have answers for your questions immediately or not? And finally, they have a clearly roadmap to pay your token or not?
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
Its not hard to find a bounty. All you need to do is to check its background and if you want to join their bounty campaign then you may join. You must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to find the right one that helps you to earned money. Just read and read to understand the bounty campaign.
Read, participate in conversations. Learn about the project, maintain a direct line with the developers. You can also try to understand the blockchain itself and independently assess the quality of their token.
Activity: 139
July 18, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
I think the way is you should look at the company's background, see the management team running ICO and checking the ICO first. If ICO is run by a manager whose credibility is good, ICO generally runs successfully.

It is important that everyone must read the whitepaper because it is where you can find information and the background of the ico. It is also important to know the members of the ico. We should also read and read mor for you to be able to choose which bounty to join.
Activity: 54
July 18, 2018, 02:46:17 AM
Its not hard to find a bounty. All you need to do is to check its background and if you want to join their bounty campaign then you may join. You must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to find the right one that helps you to earned money. Just read and read to understand the bounty campaign.
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
July 18, 2018, 02:37:03 AM
First of all find the good ICO,  which have good idea,  good team,  good markenting and etc. When you find this ICO, try  to find bounty campaign of this project. Bounty conditions important as well,  but ICO success is first priority.
Do not just "find," but also take time to read about the team's past accomplishments and/or failures that could check their credibility. Read the goals and objectives of the project, and know if those will be all trustworthy.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 02:31:17 AM
Really, i’m A newbie but I think the Team itself is one of the criteria and later go through the past works of the bounty campaign manager. If both are cool enough, no any cause for alarm
Activity: 178
July 18, 2018, 02:27:38 AM
you must choose the first prize project you should carefully read the rules. check the background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of the bounty campaign then you can join and everything should be based on research and analysis. nothing is easy in crypto, you need to consider their product or anything really they like
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 02:18:20 AM
when choosing bounty campaign you should check tbe whitepaper. then do a research about the company to make it sure have ah very good background, and following the experince of the successful bounty managers you can avoid the risk of being involved into the ICO projects that will not bring any positive results.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 18, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
First of all find the good ICO,  which have good idea,  good team,  good markenting and etc. When you find this ICO, try  to find bounty campaign of this project. Bounty conditions important as well,  but ICO success is first priority.
Activity: 43
July 17, 2018, 08:45:33 PM
Picking a decent abundance battle you need to experience deliberately about the white paper and engineer group. I figure their main goal and vision would be the most ideal path for discovering for picking a decent abundance crusade. For me, I generally attempt to examine of the spending assignment with respect to the abundance battle, additionally enrolled abundance supervisor would assume an imperative part for this issue as well as checking the group is a crucial point.

Lastly their guide is the most significant piece of this issue. So you may take after what I specified in this post for picking a decent abundance crusade.
Activity: 146
July 17, 2018, 08:19:40 PM
I think the way is you should look at the company's background, see the management team running ICO and checking the ICO first. If ICO is run by a manager whose credibility is good, ICO generally runs successfully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 17, 2018, 06:36:37 PM
In fact, this is a very difficult question and I would learn to take part in many. Since you can choose a beautiful and high-quality company from strong managers. But such a company may not be successful, and the one that was not noticeable will give you a huge profit.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 17, 2018, 06:31:44 PM
You need to look for the sites with well-chosen sites , and of course to choose, it is desirable to look for sites that were not template

Additional to that answer, I recommend also to look for the person behind the bounty and look if they are reliable enough before joining the bounty.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 06:27:27 PM
You just have to choose a good project, which is conducted by a fairly reliable Manager of bounty companies and for participation in which payment will suit you. How to choose the ICO project itself, this forum has already been discussed hundreds of times.
Activity: 518
July 17, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
You need to look for the sites with well-chosen sites , and of course to choose, it is desirable to look for sites that were not template
Pages:
Jump to: