Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 59. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:25:45 AM
Best way for you to choose good bounty to avoid been scam. Always check the project team's if the are good and you need to read there whitepapers and browse about them and no what the are upto. If the can bring change to the world.
Activity: 91
June 28, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Bounty is easy to select and if you do not check properly then there are some campaigns that are not particularly good for investing their campaigns. There are some projects that have almost the same characteristics and reasons incomplete. Firstly, I'm a trusted manager, Look at projects and teams, marketcap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
according to my opinion , it's not enough to read the whitepaper to choose a good project . We have to think about their concept , their team activities ,  social interest , etc . after that you'll realise what's the good one to join with
Activity: 67
June 28, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
It seems to me to choose a bounty becomes easier when there is knowledge in general and how good a bounty should be. If you are a beginner then you will be more difficult. And we are older we already feel a dirty trick.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
It is true that there are a lot of bounties and it is very difficult to determine a good bounty. You can research about the project, read white paper, learn about the team, but there is no guarantee that the project would be successful.
Activity: 532
June 28, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
Many say that we must look for the one where the reward for the bounty is large, but it is not the fundamental factor, and often, these can not start in contrast to those that have the reward for the bounty is small. Therefore, the main thing is how well this company is promoted and you can take even those where the reward is less, but the ICO itself is more reliable
You say the right things. Most of the projects that promised very large payments actually turned out to be scammers, or later it turned out that the tokens of these projects cost a few decimals than you promised at the beginning.
Activity: 55
June 28, 2018, 05:58:56 AM
You must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice. Check the project's whitepaper, team, concept, roadmap. This factors could showing you if the project is promising or not, i think you need to choose bounty campaign with big bounty allocation, limited number of participation and/or managed by good bounty manager. If you don't want to read the whitepaper at least read their one pager and the team's background. Except if you're investor then read the whitepaper is a must.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Search for the bounty that has very popular bounty manager because it has big chance that the project is good and will give good profits too. One thing is look for the bounty who has few applicants or has fewer members in the campaign in order to receive big rewards compare to those have many members in the campaign that only earn few rewards. 
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 02:59:33 AM
You are worried to find good Bounty Programs or Bounty Manager. I'm here to help you to find easily track the everyday Bounty Campaign and their Bench ICO rating and List of Very Efficient Bounty Mangers.

The Table of New Bounty Campaign , Airdrop , Bench ICO Rating List: http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/

The List of Efficient Bounty Managers: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-anti-spam-campaign-managers-4412712

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
June 28, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
If one of the following requirements is met, the bounty should be good:
The project is backed by strong team
The pre-ICO finished already and millions of dollars has been raised
The community is large and active
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 28, 2018, 01:52:35 AM
this is my trick to get a good bounty
1. history bounty manager
2. the amount of allocation for bounty (this is my opinion which is most important because I do not want to waste my time on bounty for low pay) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.
if profitable join and if not leave
3. website that includes (encryption and whitepaper)
4. project development team

hope this helps and succeed!
Great, thank you for your trick doods, as a new bounty hunter I want also to learn how to choose good bounty project because if we choose the promising bounty it is wasting our time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 01:51:20 AM
To choose a bounty company you can go to popular sites and choose the company that suits you. But if you want to risk and try to earn a lot, you should find the little-known company bounties yourself and go into them ... The truth in them may not be paid at all!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:48:40 AM
Before chosing any bounty always check the team that are in the project. If the team's don't have good experience teams that mean the project might be dump on the way and also check there whitepapers and there site's URLs.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:44:38 AM
We can judge from several aspects whether the reward is worth participating in.

The first is how many people go to their telegraph group, and the more people there are, the more popular the project is.

On the other hand, you can go to the ICO rating website to see if this project has a high score.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Choosing is simple and easy but yet if you dont check properly there are some campaign thats not good to invest specialy those campaign that there some project that almost the same feature and thats the reason why they are unsuccessfull project.
Activity: 79
June 27, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
Bounty is easy to select and if you do not check properly then there are some campaigns that are not particularly good for investing their campaigns. There are some projects that have almost the same characteristics and reasons incomplete. Firstly, I'm a trusted manager, Look at projects and teams, marketcap.
Activity: 79
June 27, 2018, 07:12:58 AM
In current situation it is very difficult to choose successful ICO project. I suggest you to pay attention on all steps that team is doing including development, promotion and technical support of their project!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
June 26, 2018, 11:49:47 PM
reading the whitepaper is the most important thing before we join bounty because with us reading the whitepaper we will know the purpose of the project besides that we also have to know who the team is in the project and bounty manager also influential in (I think)
Activity: 108
June 26, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
well, you can check on the hype level, if the ICO is a highly hype ICO then it is a good ICO and will make you some money or huge profit
Activity: 686
June 26, 2018, 11:39:22 PM
currenctly im doing krypital bounty programmes and all of their bounties are paying and legit recent one was egretia ico. also check cryptomaze bounties they also very good. so im doing those bounties with 100% successrate.
Pages:
Jump to: