Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 60. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 26, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
I have been doing these bounty tasks for quite some time now and definitely, the right way to know if it is worthy of your time and effort to participate in such project is by reading the whitepaper itself. Some factors will be the bounty manager and the team and developers on the project also. But the most important thing is the community. A strong a positive community will be the key of the success of a particular project.

To choose a good bounty a crypto user must have a thorough research about the campaign itself. You should check its white paper and ICO rating. Also a good one, could  depend on a good manager and team members. This way you could not be a victim of scam which just would be a waste of time and effort.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
As you can see there's a man bounty. If you want a profitable bounty you can be responsible for your campaign .All bounty herr is profitable but if you lack of strategy you cant have a profit . work it hard all of the bounty here you must work it hard.
Activity: 309
June 26, 2018, 11:31:51 PM
Many say that we must look for the one where the reward for the bounty is large, but it is not the fundamental factor, and often, these can not start in contrast to those that have the reward for the bounty is small. Therefore, the main thing is how well this company is promoted and you can take even those where the reward is less, but the ICO itself is more reliable
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 11:29:26 PM
You can look for how the ICO is selected, the principle is the same. There selection is even stronger, because it is about investing money and in a limited amount, and time in this case is much more, so it will suit.
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
first you need to have at least a little experience in cryptocurrencies in basic knowledge. next, you need to select a good team, confirmed data, and then the idea, i.e. the white paper you are talking about.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
June 26, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
I prefer you to read their white papers and research about their teams in choosing a bounty campaign. But even I do that sometimes you can't really say that your reading and researching is the best things to do to prevent yourself in participating a scam campaigns. Just be your self and put on trust on the campaigns you want to join.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 26, 2018, 10:57:06 PM
It’s getting more and more difficult to choose the right bounty. The only thing I can say is that you should be very sure that the team is legit before joining. Be safe everyone.
Activity: 432
June 26, 2018, 10:39:50 PM
To choose a good bounty campaign one must be very patient and vigilant, first  thing  Is to know the type of project you wanna join and then the team with their bounty manager. And one must look at their roadmap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 10:28:06 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

The profitable bounty is undefined as long as the token doesn't have a value on exchange. It will be defined when listed in exchange.
Activity: 86
June 26, 2018, 10:24:12 PM
When choosing the bounty you must do some research their background, check their roadmaps and whitepaper, another thing to make sure that you choose the right one without some research.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 10:13:38 PM
the  important is the manager of the company. follow them , there are managers who are looking for only good projects, and there are managers who take everything and professional.

I make sure that I check their websites and their team especially the manager because they are the ones who run the projects. And looking at their whitepaper also to find more additional information that can help me understand the legitimacy of their projects.
Activity: 83
June 26, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
Checking the background of the bounty campaign and the bounty campaign manager is the best way to know first before joining the campaign. You may check also the previous campaign that how the bounty manager handle their campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
Sometimes even trusted bounty managers can manage scam projects, there is no guarantee. I think the most important thing is the team behind the project and what they successed before.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 26, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
the way to choose the bounty campaign is their background, the bounty manager and also read white paper.Other thing to check is which campaign in that bounty you are eligibal and how much percentage of stage he is giving against that campaign.these are the few steps that everyone has to check before choosing bounty.Because every bounty is of four to five months of minimum time and before investing your precious time you have to check all these.
It is also important that we choose a trusted manager so we will not go to a scam projects.
A reputable project manager is always careful in accepting a job because his reputation is at stake here, for me, I usually join in a manager that I worked before on a successful project.
copper member
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
the way to choose the bounty campaign is their background, the bounty manager and also read white paper.Other thing to check is which campaign in that bounty you are eligibal and how much percentage of stage he is giving against that campaign.these are the few steps that everyone has to check before choosing bounty.Because every bounty is of four to five months of minimum time and before investing your precious time you have to check all these.
Activity: 88
June 26, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
I prefer gifts that I have long been following and already have a big name and have made money for me and true we must read the white paper first to determine how many tokens we will get.
Activity: 137
June 25, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
I have been doing these bounty tasks for quite some time now and definitely, the right way to know if it is worthy of your time and effort to participate in such project is by reading the whitepaper itself. Some factors will be the bounty manager and the team and developers on the project also. But the most important thing is the community. A strong a positive community will be the key of the success of a particular project.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
Choosing legit bounty is not easy.
You must be more censorious and make your own research before joining to a bounties to a avoid victim of a scammers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 09:02:13 AM
To me as a novice who knows little about what to look into. I choose to look at the bounty group team and the rank of the bounty manager in the forum. I believe your rank in the forum should determine the extent to which you might understand the happening in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:52:38 AM
Always read their white paper, go to their website, accounts and how many followers on their social media. It takes time to know if that bounty is really good and can reward for the right amount.
Pages:
Jump to: