Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 58. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
There are a lot of factors to look out for when choosing a bounty campaign.

The project and the usecase: this has to do with the studying of the project,  know if they are having a good use case,  search online about the developers of the project to avoid scam exit projects.

Check the bounty allocation,  the manager's reputation as well as the number of participants already participating in the campaign.

With these,  you should have a good campaign 
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
Choosing a bounty is one of the hardest thing to do wrong bounties will mean worthless efforts. Personally i follow persons with high rank that are also my friends in order for me to save time, they look for great bounties and Its a win win situation for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:44:23 AM
Yes it's true that all bountys are not actual bounty.but when you choose bounty take a good look at bounty rules and check all the details before you participate in it.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
First and foremost see the whitepapers as everyone may say. Then the crews or members of the said ico's. Look for their reputations / roles in the company that they handled. Look for the extensive details about that ico. And lastly the campaign manager, it's reputations in handling the ico's. That's all i think then you're good to go.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
Learn, all information about bounty already exists in this forum. You should first find out the bounty ratings through sites that provide info about it, then find out in this forum, read and understand internal factors (team, adviser, white papper etc) if you believe it is good, then continue.
Activity: 79
July 02, 2018, 01:04:12 AM
When choosing the bounty you must do some research their background, check their roadmaps and whitepaper, another thing to make sure that you choose the right one without some research, join the groups of bounty hunters, they will tell you which project is good and not good
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
I will explain to you about this. the criteria for choosing a bounty is an important component, since the right choice of start-up depends on the level of your reward and the amount of time spent. for example, you should pay attention to the project as a whole: for a detailed explanation, white paper, the adequacy of support managers and the amount allocated for the bounty. it will also be important to mention the development team: it should be a professional and competent team that does not hide their faces and previous jobs. Further, pay attention to the amount of financing and support of large investors. these recommendations will help you reduce risks and choose the most suitable start-up for you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
July 01, 2018, 08:01:22 AM
I usually try not to join to staky bounties!
When they say stakes they can change the number of coin or token at the final spreadsheet and for example say 1 stake is equal to 0.01 token!
And you can't do any thing not even complain, same thing happened to me in an ico bounty that is trading on the market now , best campaigns are the ones that numbers are spacefic at the beginning and they can't manipulate spreadsheet after the campaign, hope you understand what I meant.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 07:49:24 AM
To determine the return on investment in an ICO, there are many factors to analyze. We need to analyze the business processes of that project, partner with the project and Dev's reputation. I think these are important factors for evaluating an ICO and determining profitability. Good projects will usually be listed on Bittrex or Binance or Bitthump. Then, the price of ICO will be multiplied by 10 times when put on the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:40:21 AM
If you want to choose bounty is you should first check the background of the project before participating so that it is all worth it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 01, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
For me, In choosing bounty, you must know the background of the project, must read the white paper if the bounty is good.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 07:14:07 AM
it's still a bit difficult to find bounty that is not a scam but to find a good bounty we first check the white paper and also the team and also the prospect of the project is allocated funds also because now we must be smart to choose bounty that bener2 good we must be careful not to stuck a scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
There is not a simple recipe for success. But the most important is that the project has to be legit. Check the coin, the team, the product and the whitepaper. And the first moment that something dump it right away and search foe new one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
Im checking project team and whitepaper, and searching for info in the internet, i dont wann make job for free if ico will be SCAM. So i pick very careffully. Hope you will do same.
Good Luck with bounties!
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 30, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
In choosing a bounty you have to consider a lot of factors. Read the whitepaper first of course. Consider the team, the funding, the payout, the community if how active, the advisors and of course the feasibility of the project and how it going to serve the community.
Activity: 103
June 30, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
Ordinary people who want to participate in bounty campaign want to choose the best so they get a good payment of course. It all depends on each person wants to choose which bounty. For the first may have to be viewed from the allocation bounty so for payment will get more.
Activity: 111
June 30, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
not all bounty managers who are experienced in the field is definitely a successful ICO project.
I personally see how the project could be useful for blockchain and where the ICO work project country should be considered as well.
and most importantly the team can attract investors and there are limitations for bounty participants so that the results me get from bounty also have good value.
Activity: 92
June 30, 2018, 02:20:39 AM
In my experience, you can only guess. But it is better to take projects related to banks or blockchains platforms. If you look at something they gave the most profit for all time
Activity: 103
June 29, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
You know that the bounty campaign has a high chance to be successful if it runs by a good bounty manager. Do a background check on the project and research if the project is what the investors are looking for. I also consider the total value of token to be given in a certain bounty, $500k up to $1m is a good choice.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
I always choose bounty with my own technique, the main thing is I will read the first project they offer through kertaputih and roadmap and team work that handle the project, and how the marketing that they do so that the products they produce in the market. and sometimes I will see the ICO rating from various sources as my reference to decide to participate in the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: