Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 66. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 06:23:06 AM
you need to look at the white book you need to pay attention to how much the project plans to collect
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 15, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
I agree with you, I advise you to start with ratings sites and select several high-rated projects there, then find these projects on the forum to study them in more detail and take part in them.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
Hardcap and softcap are important.
 How much of your budget is reserved for bounty
How much tokens will you get when the signature campaign is over?
Activity: 100
June 15, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
I think you have to pay your attention on ICObench.com or  icomarks.com
There are many intersting info about ICO and useful details in this portals.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 08:36:27 PM
Since there are a lot of bounties where you can choose, you need to read their background like their Whitepaper where the ideas of the project was there and also the roadmap.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 08:06:33 PM
There are a lot of bounties out there but you just pick the bounty that suits you. These bounty are profitable in your current rank.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 08:01:03 PM
Ofcourse look for the bounty manager, look for his past projects if it is successful eell you are safe with that and you can go participate with his project. Read the whitepaper for other ideas of that project.
Activity: 216
June 14, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
If you already experience joining a bounty campaign and you think that you've joined in a nice campaign look for your manager and find their others ICO project and there you can participate to that.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
I have a favorite bounty manager who leads all the bounties, I always keep track of what projects he supports, because very often they grow very well in the price! But in the last project I did not take part and chose bountyhive!
Activity: 280
June 14, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
I guess the main things are project's team and the budget of this bounty campaign. If you open the site and see that team members don't have any experience or even profiles at Linkedin, i always ignore such projects. Just don't want to waste my time.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Check this link.

https://cryptocreed.com/bounty-campaigns-beginners-guide-how-to-join-select-bounty-campaigns/

This article covers pretty much everything you need to know in choosing a bounty campaign. It is always good to have something to guide us in making our decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 14, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
This is not a simple procedure and it should be approached with intelligence, I think only experienced hunters can choose companies. There is not even an explanation, you just need to get experience and you will understand which ones are worthwhile and which ones are not.
Activity: 105
June 14, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
Experience is the way to choose for a bounty project. And maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 06:36:24 PM
All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
June 14, 2018, 06:07:59 PM
I choose the bounty on several grounds! Firstly, I take part in projects in the future of which I believe. Secondly, I follow all the most popular bounty managers, they usually represent profitable projects. And in the third for me, the number of participants is important.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
I always participate on bounty campaigns managed by Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney and Arteezy.
Those are good bounty campaign managers that had managed more successful ICOs that now they're already listed on coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 602
June 14, 2018, 05:39:29 PM
I take a look at first at social media, if there are much followers and tweets/posts.
Then I look who is bounty manager and the % of the pool I'm interested
Activity: 103
June 14, 2018, 05:10:18 PM
First of all, I assess the prospects of the ICO project, its need and utility for the society, and taking into account this - will the released tokens be in demand, and therefore will grow in value. The initial price and even the initial profit is not always decisive when choosing an ICO campaign, I want to support the company that is preparing the necessary and promising product so that the released token exists for a long time and develops.
Activity: 179
June 14, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
If the project seems to be good in concept , team activity etc. then check the bounty management team also .and read the bounty rules . if that all seems good and suitable for you then that's the most good bounty for you . (It's nice if there is a limit for the number of participants)
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 14, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
This is a very complex process and it has become even more difficult lately. Now there are too many scammers and substandard projects. In fact, people do not have any products, only ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: