Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 69. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
I choose right bounty campaign by their actions to their social media's and group channels because that project that wan't to become successful they do a lot to communicate participants and investors because they wan't to be lead and become number one that's my prediction to choose a bounty project. After you looked in their project profile and company profile, read the whitepaper. Whitepaper is your project proposal copy so to understand what you are joining
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 11:06:33 AM
This is a very interesting and valid question,in my experience realized that enough is not easy to determine how the project could shoot as skam projects regulations, too, can profit to give. The first thing I always is who is the campaign manager. I've been scammed not only once nor twice but trice
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 09:13:12 AM
There is no way to know that after all, because you need to be patient enough in order to realise if a good ICO is conducting their Bounty or not, there are a lot of them who have allocated a little amount of money, but it all is relevant.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
Checking the profile of the bounty campaign and the  administrator is the most ideal approach to know first before joining the campaign. You may check likewise the past campaign that how the bounty administrator handle their campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
Do you know about the crypto currency? I think that you have already heard about many projects. But this one is the most promising -DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 42
June 10, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
Bounty is easy to select and if you do not check properly then there are some campaigns that are not particularly good for investing their campaigns. There are some projects that have almost the same characteristics and reasons incomplete. Firstly, I'm a trusted manager, Look at projects and teams, marketcap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
June 09, 2018, 01:27:11 PM
I do not even bother going to Bounty section it a HUge mess and it is almost impossible to anything there.
I search in ICOMARKS for projects and then i check their bounty campaigns, their % and how many participants and how much time is left.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
There are numerous ways to tell a good bounty and can be trusted. foremost, I will see who the bounty manager who runs the project, the more successful projects run, the better the manager's reputation. you can find trusted managers from the discussion topics in this forum, some of my list is yahoo62278 and deadley as well as some other managers. In addition you are also required to understand what companies behind the bounty project, read whitepaper they have, read the roadmap to be run and so on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 09, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
You can choose bounties by visiting icodrops, icobench. And then read their concept through whitepaper
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 09, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
You are free to investigate the bounty you'll want so you can choose a better one that can pay you with your hard works because a lot of them now are scams not pay at the exact day and sometimes they better run and leave the project alone if they collect a amount that they wanted so you better check it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
many things to look at. The most important criterion is soft-cap. If it is collected, then you can join. Here I think that everything else does not matter: the essence of the project, the team, etc. If the investment has gone, then it is interesting and someone has analyzed it for you long ago.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
When I choose my projects, I adhere to this rule - Do not invest in projects in a team of less than four participants. Such projects seem to me not very reliable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
Based on my experience of participating in Bounty projects, I can say that My initial choice was not very good. I participated in two projects, but I paid only one for participation. In fact, it is quite difficult - to find a quality project and not make a mistake in your choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
Just look for hype ICO and research for your own about what made this ICO on a hype. Know the team behind it whether or not they are legit and not just using others' identities. The idea and uniqueness plus the usefulness of the project can be the reason of why this ICO is on a hype plus the community that is engaged and supporting on it.
Activity: 99
June 08, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
I think a good bounty will have a lot of support and will get good trust from others. The project is clear and does not promise too much profit. Usually a good bounty will be handled by an experienced bounty manager. Before joining bounty, see first whitepaper. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 07, 2018, 03:02:58 PM
It is necessary to spend a little time to choose a good project. First of all, study the team and the main idea then the site and white paper.
Activity: 58
June 07, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
I think that a large number of bounties are concieved to increase the hype but those often don´t attain the sought aim.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 11:29:41 AM
I have been doing these bounty tasks for quite some time now and definitely, the right way to know if it is worthy of your time and effort to participate in such project is by reading the whitepaper itself. Some factors will be the bounty manager and the team and developers on the project also. But the most important thing is the community. A strong a positive community will be the key of the success of a particular project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 07, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
In my own opinion, good bounty campaign managers are the best criteria for choosing good bounty campaigns because I do believe that good ICOs and projects have no financial issues hence they could hire good bounty managers to take charge on their Bounty campaigns help them achieve their targets on hitting their soft and hard capitals before the end of their ICOs.
Activity: 88
June 07, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
Уou can check out previous events to see how bounty managers handle their activities
Pages:
Jump to: