Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 65. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 02:23:55 AM
I usually choose the project by the status of bounty manager.
I look at social networks as they are conducted and how many people involved and whether the project is interesting.
Activity: 51
June 19, 2018, 02:09:47 AM
Bounty to choose is not difficult .. All you need to do is check its data and if it suits you, or you want to be a part of this campaign, you can join. For you it is necessary, you need to read in advance in any campaign for generosity, so that you choose exactly the one that will help you earn money. The quantity always turns into quality. Therefore, more study the market of crypto currency and everything, in due course the quality of choice and realization will come
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 01:59:34 AM
everything can be seen from the experience we have when using a trusted gift. they are the first time we use them to see how they reward them. whether it's really looking for karuniA or just a scam
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

In determining what ico i am joining, first i take a look for the number of participants needed and the allotted percentage of the tokensale. Then i check ico ratings and the whitepaper of the project to fully understand the service or product they are offering. Well it's better to be knowledgeable rather than being scammed.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
I think I have made a comment concerning this before..but all same any ICO you see can make it if they raise the required amount they need. This can only be achieved if the said company knows their onion that souch can be seen on the white paper. The team to can play a roll if they are experienced and hard working
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
how to choose a good gift by looking at the website, and also we have to choose who gives a lot of signatures, then we should help the project in a better and better gift project that we will follow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
Previously you have to look at teams and managers, the gift will run well if have a good team and manager and I think to choose a good gift then should read the white paper and analyze the projects they run whether it has good prospects or not
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 09:44:47 AM
The answer is obvious, try to find trustworthy County manager, and literally join all of his bounty campaigns, I've already done that, with some of my favourite BMs, when I've got a diamond from one company, I tend to join every one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
I like to participate into bounties  managed  by amazix team . they can be trusted and the projects they picked are legit and project have a real chance to success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
Since there are a lot of bounties where you can choose, you need to read their background like their Whitepaper where the ideas of the project was there and also the roadmap.

you have to choose the right project, analyse their background and important is their whitepaper. If you know that it is good and legit, then its a good choice.
Activity: 156
June 17, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
Of course you have to know what you are joining. That's important for me.
So, you can either read the whitepaper or ask in the telegram group because usually when there is not enough info in the whitepaper, managers or the project team is very active in the telegram group.
Next is the Campaign manager. You'll see if the manager has a good reputation regarding campaigns. Those managers who has big names are known to only have good campaign since they take care of their names seriously and don't want anything to destroy it.
And lastly, check the spreadsheet of members. You'll know that the campaign will be a success if you are with members who are well known or have higher ranks than you.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
When searching for bounties, it depends on the platform on which you search.
I found a lot bounty projects from duxton.ru and bountylord.com
So, you need to be more selective in bounties and its platforms
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 17, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
I always check whitepaper,advisors,names,surnames of project creators,roadmap and when exchange.Best thing is if bounty reward pool is alocated not from sales %..becose many ico dont reach soft cap and bounty dont pay out.
Activity: 55
June 17, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
When choosing bounties I read their white paper to see if the project is promising and if their team has experience in past projects. if the team has already several partnership with other companie it is also a good point. I search on the internet if there are news articles about the project and how much they are rated on various ICO rating websites. And finally I ask myself does the project has a future, do they bring something new to the market?
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
I mostly choose projects with the Amazix team they have a lot of good projects, and I look at the number of participants, now the less the better.
Activity: 61
June 17, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
Nowadays, when there are a lot of companies in scammers, it is very difficult to choose a good bounty company. In addition to the conditions, I still chose a few bounty managers with whom I work.
Activity: 90
June 16, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
In choosing bounty i search for those campaign manager that are trustworthy. I also observe the spreadsheet of the bounty I'm planning to join.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 16, 2018, 08:19:51 AM
Very many people on the forum advise to choose projects that lead the famous Bounty managers. But this does not always work as you think. Sometimes even projects of well-known managers turn out to be a scam. Sad
Activity: 100
June 15, 2018, 07:05:27 AM
To choose a bounty, we should be very researchful and meaningful to read the white paper so that we can refer to the best ICO. We also wired them up because it was annual communication and we could reward the manager
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 06:28:46 AM
I take part in bounty companies recently. For some reason believed that it is desirable to participate in the company from the very beginning, and the author advises better closer to the end, when it is already clear that money will be collect. What immediately drew attention, so it's on the variety of forms for filing applications for the same companies in different bounties. For example, to fulfill the facebook companies, counted more than a dozen different forms for participation, although the tasks themselves are similar as twins. Can such things be unified?
Pages:
Jump to: