Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 72. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
we can see from his website and can see whitepaper from the bounty.

see also its Announcement in this Forum, along with the team of developers to get more info.

often you ask in their telegram group.
Activity: 110
June 01, 2018, 11:55:20 PM
The more experience you have in following the bounty, the easier you will understand the good bounty to follow. In addition, you also have a lot to read and seek information to be able to have a broad insight into the bounty. Because bounty is not easy to predict.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:06:20 PM
First, you have to see the background of their project. By just reading their whitepaper and what is their website is all about. Also choose project depending of participants it should be a lot.
Activity: 216
June 01, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
If you are going to choose bounty where you will participate, look for the popular manager because I assure you that all their projects are successful at the end of the ICO.
Merit: 27
June 01, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
First I study information about the project, the idea, white paper, information on the ICO on the Internet. Later I look at the manager who leads the company, if everything suits me, I participate in the bounty.
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
Your interest your money your experience to it is a big thing to invest in a bounty .You must see the background of it and also the study analysis to it even the market conditions to go for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 02:14:36 PM
Sometimes it may seem that taking part in a bounty under the guidance of a well-known bounty manager can give you some sort of income guarantee or give you guarantees that the project will be successful. It seems to me that this is a great error.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 01, 2018, 02:03:36 PM
I think finding best bounty right now is much harder than before. It is necessary to study the project from all sides. Try finding some and reading their whitepapers ANNs websites, take a look on the previous project the manager have handled, you will be able to see wether their project succeeded or not.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 01, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
I choose the bounty campaign, which has the most people in social networks. For me it says a lot.
Activity: 5
June 01, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
experience they say is the best teacher. with that you really tell the best bounty to participate.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 07:34:00 AM
I do not want to bother bothering to read whitepapers or so so I prefer to see from bounty sites like bountyhive. Maybe if I have free time I will try to read whitepaper and so on. Grin
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 07:32:02 AM
People with many years of experience find it difficult to choose a good project .
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:30:22 AM
There can be a lot of ways to determine a good bounty but for me i go for the popular one because most of them but not all the time but i got good bounty on those popular ones so i got good bounty
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:27:36 AM
Choosing a bounty requires wise decision, deeper understanding and awareness. If you want a successful bounty you have to do do some background check or research about that bounty. Look for the Whitepaper, roadmap project, team's manager, telegram channel llike twittwe, facebook, instagram and youtube, project development team and team members ( the more members the more possibilities that it is succesful)
Activity: 280
June 01, 2018, 07:25:27 AM
Aside from reading the white paper and checking the backgrounds of a certain project, you must also consider the bounty manager that is handling the campaign. There are many managers here who is trusted and it will give you confidence that the project will likely pay.

I will support your idea as I think practically as well. I have never joined and will not join the bounty campaigns of managers whose rank is lower than senior member. Low-level managers have nothing to lose - they can start a new account.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Le combat continu.....
June 01, 2018, 07:17:03 AM
Check the visibility of the ico by looking in majors ico rating websites. chsck also the whitepaper, the team etc...
June 01, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
Good research is needed.
Research in the crypto world, follow the market on a daily basis. You have to spend time making money.
If you do good research, you can choose nice bounty!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
I am very picky when it comes to finding a bounty because there's alot of bounties that looks good but pays awfully which i want to avoid that kinds of bounties so i check that specific campaign or bounty really well before i plan to join it.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
I draw attention to the pool for Bounty and to the manager (The forum has already formed some list of good / bad managers, I am guided by it). But do not ignore the white paper tips! This is useful
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
Choosing a bounty company you need to initially make an analysis of the project in which you want to participate. Read the white book. Look who's running the project. Do you need this project to anyone, draw your own conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: