Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 74. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
choosin a good bounty always depend on the project itself. always check if the project is good enough that can give you a huge profit and not a scam. also check some good and famous bounty manager because they not promote scam actually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
There are many bounties around and it is hard to figure it out which is good and which is not good. I have a friend who would do any bounty that he can find on the internet without checking whether it is good or bad. Well, he has already earned a good money with it. However, you can save your time and efforts by checking the information of bounties that you want to join. Then, you will know whether it is good for you or not. IF it is not good, we do not need to spend our time to work with it
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
Before I join in different bounty I usually check the website and the whitepaper. I do my own research of the company or the team on how they handle the project. And if the project has potential after the ICO. Next is I check the telegram of the company and the bounty manager of the project. So that I can see if the admin and the bounty manager can communicate with the people who are joining them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
consider the number of bounty members. If more than 300-400 people are involved in a single bounty on Twitter-facebook-subscription, then the situation will save only one - very high sums of final fees (over $ 1 million). The award will be divided in certain parts by the degree of reputation of the accounts, number of subscribers or the size of the routine done. Or stupidly equal to the crowd, which is not cool.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:09:47 PM
there are thousands of bounties at the moment, and yes, it is more than difficult to choose one of them, because there are a lot.. but yes, just choose the one that most suits to you, i am sure that you will be able to choose one
Activity: 406
May 31, 2018, 06:05:47 PM
To choose good bounty campaign need to have an experinece i think. It's always coinflip game when you are trying to find something without scam associated with cryptoucrrecnies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
May 31, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
usually I join theese managers campaigns: deadley, Sylon, AmaZix and TokenSuite. you can find theirs ongoing campaigns on this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3264016.0;all
I think AmaZix is TOP. Keep Rules and everything will be ok. NEEDMONEY is good-but too much participants. Every bountyhunter has it's favourite BM.
What about bounty hive? Too much participants?
Needmoney is ok, so are sylon deadley and many managers. Some teams had problems with not paying correct amount of tokens but I think it is because team decided not to pay correct amount. I just hope in future these managers will start escrowing funds.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
May 31, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
Before selecting a campaign bounty, you must create a list of criteria for yourself that you will adhere to. You can find them by reading articles on the Internet or on this forum. Next, just stick to the criteria and select the campaign you want.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
In  other to reduce the risk when choosing a bounty, I start my analysis by checking the availability of all the ICO that is out at that particular time. Next, I study the idea of the project and the need for blockchain technology. After that, there are less significant indicators.
Activity: 236
May 31, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
The company must have the potential to collect or already raise a significant amount of money. This is important, because otherwise, it is difficult to expect that the product will be actually implemented, and the crypto currency will appear on crypto-exchanges. And if this does not happen, then your contribution of time and effort will be in vain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 28
May 31, 2018, 04:59:19 PM
usually I join theese managers campaigns: deadley, Sylon, AmaZix and TokenSuite. you can find theirs ongoing campaigns on this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3264016.0;all
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:54:39 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I plan to select a company to participate as if I were involved in their ICO. Everything is important-the team, the idea of, funds, investors and advisors.
Activity: 145
May 31, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
You can choose by seeing their team, sometime bounty provide fake data as their team profile, don't forget to check the website, if the website looks like good to be joined, you may try to participate in that bounty. Beside that, you must look at the whitepaper and roadmap. You have to know the plan on that project to the future. If you have done your research, you may decide to join or not.
Activity: 588
May 31, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
I think that there are a lot of good recommendations on this forum. And if you study these recommendations, then you certainly choose a very high-quality and profitable project.
Activity: 266
May 31, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
Do this carefully as there are many scams nowadays. I think that not all companies are trustworthy. You need to weigh all pros and cons when joing the campaign and it is better to join the one that someone recommended you
Activity: 532
May 31, 2018, 03:55:23 PM
The first thing I check when joining bounty is the budget allocated to the project, see if the exact amount because of too much of my suspicious budget so I will not be blinded by the Big rewards in the bounty, also I will check whether the team, and the project is good, last check the reward manager if the manager has a good reputation, because a reputable manager does not choose a low grade prize.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
I don't like bounties much. But sometimes I'm in. I participate in bounty campaigns only when I've already invested in that project. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. And if you are an influencer, you put you reputation under risk. 
Activity: 66
May 31, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
we must have huge knowledge and experience about bounty project. Choosing a good bounty campaign we have to go through very carefully about the developer team. Everything must be based on research and analysis.  just as you would like to try to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 31, 2018, 03:04:49 PM
Firstly, check for the reputation of the bounty manager, especially with the number of successful bounties. Also, check the credentials of the team members and for coherence in information in their various social media platform. This has been working perfectly fine for me but does not grant 100% assurance of the success of the project.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
May 31, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
you can also judge by the number of participants and by the campaign itself, the more different channels of promotion - the more profitable may be the reward
Pages:
Jump to: