Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 76. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
The only thing you need to do is to have a research about the project and behind that project you can visit their website or social medias account...  Wink
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
May 30, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
There are many ways to choose good bounty, for me the best is better to check thier background, check verycareful about thier project, check if there bounty campaign is popular in many people specially to investors so they can easily reach the hardcap of their ico, thats the way for me to pick a good one. And to avoid the low profit bounty.
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 07:34:01 AM
When choosing bounty you should know the background first of the project so that your effort will not be wasted.
Activity: 111
May 30, 2018, 07:29:34 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

If you want choose the bounty, The first you learn white paper and bounty manager. I have did it.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 30, 2018, 07:19:52 AM
Lately many ico failures have resulted. So those who join bounty campaigns can not earn any money. I think the most important thing right now is to look at how much money they can collect.
If they cant collect money, they wont give you any token Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 30, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
Bounty campaign needs to be analyzed as well as ICO. Start with the ratings, evaluate the idea, the project team, the availability of the MPV and explore the White Paper. Also for the bounty is very important Bounty Manager, the rules and requirements of the campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 30, 2018, 04:27:07 AM
if I personally choose bounty by looking at the bounty manager of the bounty.
Activity: 165
May 30, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
Not too difficult to choose good bounty,the simple thing you need is ico rating site than find it bounty. Good luck
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
May 30, 2018, 04:15:04 AM
Before I choose the Bounty campaign, I first study ICO projects with high ratings on ICO trackers like ICObench and after I join those Bounty campaigns whose ICO projects I liked
Activity: 308
May 30, 2018, 02:39:12 AM
to find a good bounty, can be seen from whitepaper (not copying from the other ICO, very clear vision and mission), roadmap, ICO website (paid website), real team (there is a video about ICO performances and the team is in the video ), there is already the market planning, has a very good rate in all ICO reviews.
But that's all just an opinion from meBut thats all just suggest, because much ICO already success without any of the above provisions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.
to choose Bounty to follow is to read his Whitepaper. where it is described in detail from the coin. and usually explanations are listed in more detail and more so that will know Bounty followed is good or not. and for that, I also suggest following bounty which gives big enough allocation.
Activity: 162
May 30, 2018, 02:32:21 AM
First thing you need to do is check the team members if they are legit. Some ICOs are just using fake identities and fake pictures on their ANN thread. Next is, we must check if the project is good and feasible and most importantly, if they have a good amount of supporters and if their ICO sale reached hard cap.
May 30, 2018, 02:20:17 AM
You must first select ICO project and study it carefully before to participate in the activities of its bounty, read the white paper on the project and roadmap, if they, if they have a solid community, so this project is likely to hype.
Activity: 42
May 30, 2018, 02:18:47 AM
Experience actually speaks volume. You may make some mistakes at the beginning of choosing a good bounty, but as time goes on, you will get more of the strategies or better still, if you do not want it that way, choose your favourite managers and follow them.
May 30, 2018, 02:18:30 AM
Check out the team members first. make sure they are real. Not just Linkedin. See if you can find other verification like publication,....
Read Whitepaper.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
http://3dchain.io/
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 30, 2018, 02:16:16 AM
Usually I choose bounty allocation of tokens that many, because it will receive a lot of tokens as well, but on the contrary, if the token allocation a bit, it will receive a bit too
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 12:47:08 AM
You have to see the team and the manager, the gift will work well if it has a good team and manager and I think besides that to choose a good gift then should read the white paper and analyze the project they run whether it has good prospects or not
Activity: 140
May 29, 2018, 07:10:56 PM
i choose my bounty the way I choose my ico, I take my time to go through their team members, product, road map and token metrics, by going through and checking all these factors, I will decide if i am to join or not.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 29, 2018, 07:09:43 PM
First of all, I look at the importance of the project, the number of participants and the bounty manager. I believe that these are the three most important points.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 07:09:03 PM
Reading whitepapers is boring for me, I usually just follow bounty with a project that has a good rating. like skyfchain
Pages:
Jump to: