Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 80. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
ofcourse it is hard to say which bounty will be the good and which are the bad, you have to give it some time.
 as you said by yourself reading the white paper is a start but you better also check how many participants already take part of it, sometimes a little participants can bring  good things , you can check it on the bounty thread
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
The best way to choose Bounty's is to stick with the right channel and also the reading and understanding of their white paper works.and how effective their team works looks like and moreover is their foresight.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 05:55:48 PM
I choose by exception method. First choose. objects that I like the most and watch a week or two in the course of the campaign - if it's okay, then I join.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
Choosing a bounty campaign at first is not easy because you don't know what is the first step to do, at first we just only read a few information then if it is okay then we joined. But first thing to do is, we juat need to consider then the team members and also their platform we can also look if there are a higher rank that belong on them.
Activity: 64
May 26, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
In my opinion, the first thing to note is the manager. Then see how much funds are allocated to the bounty. do not forget to read the whitepaper and see the developer team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
So far, I choose a good bounty by reading the website and information about the bounty. Including how token sales, how the road map, how tokennya opportunities, and what are the challenges. It is true one of them you can read through the whitepaper of the bounty. Besides that, I see who the bounty manager is. I often discuss with my friends about good bounty managers. Meaning that when the project is held by bounty manager (such as, A) then the projects are 99% successful. Of course, ICO will pay a high price to choose a good bounty manager. Sometimes, bounty managers is very important.
Activity: 144
May 26, 2018, 08:34:58 AM
In my opinion, any project that is honest should be as detailed as possible detailed items: the concept of product realization, the budget, the goals, the financial model, what will be the benefit of the product, that is why this product will be in demand and at the expense of what will be grow the value of the token. In general, there should be transparency.
Activity: 42
May 26, 2018, 08:25:53 AM
First of all, pay attention to: information about the project, the importance of having a blockchain in it, the duration, the percentage of allocated tokens in the bounty sections of the campaign.
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Yes indeed there are a lot of bounties out there and not all of them are gonna give you a huge profit and much worst some of them are scams and faileds. When I am choosing some bounties to participate I always chose those who have a lot of bounty participants in their telegram because fpr me that means those are really famous and can gave me a huge profit but that is not accurate as well sometimes it falils me too. And some is depeding on the manager itself if the bounty mabager is well known them im confident
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
Before they join the bounty, I analyze the team, the roadmap, the idea of the project.
So I have a common understanding of what the project is for and what prospects it has.
If all the criteria suit me, I join the company
May 26, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
The easiest way is that you can observe whether there are many people involved in this bounty mission? Many people involved in the project show that this task is optimistic for most people!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
1. choose bounty managers
2. read the information https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ about the project as collected
3. see how many in the signature of the heres and legends .
4 see how much money allocated bounty
Activity: 66
May 26, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
if you want to choose a gift bounty gift by choosing a good bounty gift and also must choose a project that produces his token a lot, if his token a little do not follow his bounty project.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
May 26, 2018, 05:35:55 AM
Experience actually speaks volume. You may make some mistakes at the beginning of choosing a good bounty, but as time goes on, you will get more of the strategies or better still, if you do not want it that way, choose your favourite managers and follow them.

This is an erroneous strategy. Open payments by your favorite managers and see how much you earned on average. I am deeply convinced that it is necessary to look for good ICO, the bounties of which are conducted by unknown managers.
List of good ICO can be found here

This is totally cool tool! Thank you, I will definetely use it!

But ICO ratings come from which source?
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
May 26, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
Experience actually speaks volume. You may make some mistakes at the beginning of choosing a good bounty, but as time goes on, you will get more of the strategies or better still, if you do not want it that way, choose your favourite managers and follow them.

This is an erroneous strategy. Open payments by your favorite managers and see how much you earned on average. I am deeply convinced that it is necessary to look for good ICO, the bounties of which are conducted by unknown managers.
List of good ICO can be found here
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 26, 2018, 05:10:09 AM
I think after you carefully review the bounty in which you plan to participate then easily understand what is required to participate in it or not
Activity: 53
May 26, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
Read understand about bounty and check the background of bounty. Join bounty campaigns and have a look on good teams
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
Activity: 98
May 26, 2018, 04:59:09 AM
I think the perfect way to choose bounty is my doing due diligence like you would do if you want to invest your resources on a project or ico.spending your time is promote a project is also a form of investment. So you don't wanna waste it.
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 04:58:30 AM
First of all, I look at the manager of the manager who runs the bounty campaign. I believe that successful and respectful managers will not risk their reputation, working with obvious fraud. Also, I quickly look through the crypto cryo project, and developers to evaluate the crypto project, this is enough for me.
Pages:
Jump to: