Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 82. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
Choosing bounty is good to be steps by steps. Read and understand first their general rule and if you think that you are qualify and of course if you like it then join. Also do some research of that bounty like their successful projects and the campaign manager's reputation.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
To pick out a bounty can be very smooth however selecting a bounty on the way to be triumphant is where i think the hassle lies and to do this succesfully that's what i do step 1.I take a look at through the whitepaper carefully to no what the project is all about step 2. I try and no the supervisor of the bounty step three.I take a look at their previous facts ultimately i observe the challenge worried what number of twit and retweet and so on.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
Simply research the ICO and don't focus too much on the bounty. Remember for you to make a profit, you need the ICO to become very successful.

If you are looking for a interesting bounty, I would suggest Unitalent. They are a high skilled freelancing platform, I see them as a better fiver for professionals. I have just joined their bounty and the link is below. I hope this helps.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/800000-tat-160000-usdunitalent-bounty-program-round-1-3944118
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May 24, 2018, 09:48:56 PM
You should at least check about the team members.
It is also recommended that you join their Telegram channel and learn if the community is active.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 06:37:34 AM
The only real thing you can do is research a lot into the ICO and ask a lot of questions, know what you are getting into (when you will receive the tokens from the bounties, what they are planning to do after the ICO, how they are going to increase their token value etc).

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 170
Merit: 46
May 24, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
This question has been raised many times already. It is worth reading a white sheet. Look at the developers. Look at the amount of money that is allocated to the bounty.
Not at all you're basing for the allocation to the bounty, but yet looking for those good developer's are better.
And i encourage on seeking for the better ico must go for  the thread and have some readings search for a better info you wanted for.
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
Many good bounties appear every week. I choose from them usually on the project and by the number of signers of high ranks. You can also monitor good bounty managers and participate in their campaigns.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
To choose a good bounty you must first need to investigate well and gather some data about the project if its popular to investors and has a potential to be success.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 05:56:47 AM
I suggest you observe some HREO MEMBER. Because they are experienced bounty. You can analyze them through the bounty activities they participate in. Because most of their participation is valuable.
Activity: 52
May 24, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
First you need to check their website and etc.. To see if the bounty is legit. Then you need to check how much money are they giving. How many people participated in the bounty. Less people means more money. Most of the boutys are legit and you will make enough money from it. Good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
Banyak cara untuk menentukan bahwa bounty itu bagus atau tidak.
Seperti whitpaper, team, manager dan mungkin follower telegram dan Twitter juga bisa menjadi tambahan dalam menganalisanya.
Activity: 44
May 24, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
I have not done the award evaluation yet because I won no more awards. When I win I think we can accumulate or evaluate in   subcoins./.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 05:45:17 AM
You know that the bounty campaign has a high chance to be successful if it runs by a good bounty manager. Do a background check on the project and research if the project is what the investors are looking for. I also consider the total value of token to be given in a certain bounty, $500k up to $1m is a good choice.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 05:43:54 AM
Choosing a good reward is tricky, and we first look at the actual use of the project and then at the strength of their team. Finally, it depends on the percentage of the reward and the number of people involved, which is important.
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
 Some bounties have good managers and takes time to answer questions. Of course reading whitepaper is the first thing, then join their group chats. Most of the bounties that I have joined took time for them to update the spreadsheets, that's one thing I find a little annoying. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 05:39:03 AM
to be able to choose a good Bounty the first thing I see is the background of the project and I will read the white paper and see all the members working on the project. The campaign manager is also important, because I do not want to follow bounty if the campaign manager is not trusted. then I see how big the potential of the coin is and how many percent of the coins will be distributed to the campaign participants. you should also see the community involved in the bounty project.
Activity: 33
May 24, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
Check the white paper , strength of the project and team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 24, 2018, 05:25:27 AM
Check project whitepaper , their partners, their team member and do some other research.

With experience you will learn more. Experience teach more
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 24, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
True, there are many Bounty offered but there are only a few qualified and have a very high project value.
To choose a good Bounty Program you should choose the title of the project title is unique and interesting.
The second you have to analyze the composition of his team consists of a competent and professional person or not.
Next, you have to select the project that the Soft cap has been achieved.
If some of these things have been met then it is a good Bounty program.

I honestly doubt that the title of the project is the first thing to look at. You're right about the team being competent, doing proper background checks, that is crucial.
Activity: 59
May 24, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
Just do some googling and you'll find lots of interesting bounty programs that are profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: