Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 83. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM
We have to use many methods and templates to find a successful ICO. Although even finding one, you may stumble upon a project that is fair to all participants, but is contrary to the laws and it can simply cover.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
May 24, 2018, 05:03:40 AM
As for me there are two ways. First, check everythink yourself, I mean the team, projeckt, whitepaper the whole background of the company. And the second way is easier, you can buy a spreadsheet of a good bounty hunter
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
I draw attention to the pool for Bounty and to the manager (The forum has already formed some list of good / bad managers, I am guided by it). But do not ignore the white paper tips! This is useful
The most important factor to test a potential ICO project for us to participate in is the community Bounty program. If the community is active and responsive to all the needs of the investor, the project is profitable for us. and then check out the whitepaper ... etc which are the last elements, in my opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
First of all, you must carefully understand the information of the reward project and find out if the project is feasible! Then look at whether the number of people involved in the project is a lot!
Activity: 114
May 24, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
Base on my experience most of the bounty campaign in the bounty section  is not legit. Which is there's no distribution of token after the ico.  So if you don't want to waste your efforts on it must choose bounty which manage by trusted user And also high ranked users..cause bounties in the bounty section is so difficult to determine due to some scam ico project nowadays on bounty section.
Activity: 14
May 24, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.
[/quot

Hi, I am very new to bitcoin and wondering what bounty really is and what is it for? can please someone help me? I really want to know more about this.

thank you
Activity: 126
May 24, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
Pick a bounty that has a good project, working product, experienced team and good community responses. Read more and get research about them, make sure all of it is qualified.
Activity: 103
May 24, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
good bounty manager, good ico team, already sold during pre sale.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 04:39:29 AM
I like bounty campaigns that it rarely happens that they do not pay the rewards. And several channels telegrams help me to select projects ...
Activity: 753
May 23, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
Most users say that when choosing a company generosity you need to monitor the manager, but I would also like to note that the finished or working product of the project, the number of followers in social networks and the development team are also a significant factor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
To choose profitable bounty need to find replies about this campagin. If people saying that they recived money for work you can easily join at my opinion, but anyway check everything twice!
Activity: 46
May 23, 2018, 04:13:35 PM
I draw attention to the pool for Bounty and to the manager (The forum has already formed some list of good / bad managers, I am guided by it). But do not ignore the white paper tips! This is useful
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Choose a bounty campaign primarily for managers. A good manager values his / her reputation and chooses the project that he or she wisely chooses.
Also, well-known managers have adequate rules and tasks.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
Best thing is just to research hard and ask questions. If you see any faults in the ICO walk away and find another one. Nothing beats doing some homework!

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 04:20:07 AM
Just follow the bounty managers, the blocky eye, Yahoo, artiz, you need money, this is a very good and reliable bonus manager, and their camping is a very good project.
Activity: 31
May 22, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

to choose bounty, you can learn kyc and white paper of project. You also see their bounty manager. It is my way to choose bounty.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 05:26:03 PM
The bounty number on the crypto currency platform is constantly increasing. To me the project analysis should be done to choose the best bounty and read white paper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 05:23:41 PM
you can select good managers, and follow the projects that they add here. I know a few guys who just choose the bounty
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
True, there are many Bounty offered but there are only a few qualified and have a very high project value.
To choose a good Bounty Program you should choose the title of the project title is unique and interesting.
The second you have to analyze the composition of his team consists of a competent and professional person or not.
Next, you have to select the project that the Soft cap has been achieved.
If some of these things have been met then it is a good Bounty program.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 05:18:01 PM
Analyze and trust your intuition. It is necessary to have a professional flair, how much you can earn, if there is some suspicion, then immediately leave the project.
- The reputation of developers.
- The amount invested in the project.
- The amount received on rewards.
- The nature of the tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: