Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 93. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:29:08 PM
Well, recently i especially follow some bounty managers. If i think it’s a nice project then i try to read the whitepaper and i just research about the team. Trust is really important so just like many of you, i’d like to get paid well after i posted many weeks Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 08:21:32 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Here are some key features I am looking when to choose a bounty campaign.

1. First, I checked their website: If the website is like a trash, its a no no for me.
2. Second, one of the most important, is the whitepaper complete?: It must be easy to understand and the information is complete.
3. Third, telegram group: Are they active to answers questions of investors and anyone in the group?
4. Last, I check ICO list review: Not really much to rely on but still you can gain information from it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 08:18:59 PM
Its not an difficult task, first of all check all the related details of that coin, it mean check the feasibility of the concept and then check the budget allocation to bounty, and then choose the best one.

For me I just reading whitepaper and check the bounty manager who lead the campaign.
Activity: 58
May 13, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
Its not an difficult task, first of all check all the related details of that coin, it mean check the feasibility of the concept and then check the budget allocation to bounty, and then choose the best one.
Activity: 73
May 13, 2018, 06:12:27 PM
In my opinion, the first thing to note is the manager. then see how much funds are allocated to the bounty. do not forget to read the whitepaper and see the developer team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
There are so many bounty campaign to choose from but its really hard cto choose the best campaign. First make a research for their bounty project and reading its white paper. If thats good then it is good to participate in their bounty campaign.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:59:00 PM
Is not very hard to choose a bounty campaign. First of all read about that bounty to understand everything, than you can join. Is nothing to explain more.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 05:56:04 PM
Esta es una buena pregunta, pero para nosotros es muy difícil ser la respuesta, pero intentaré responderla con mi propia versión, lo que necesitamos saber no es fácil de obtener algo que incluya hadia, además de leer el documento, también hay otra forma de seguirlo. Quiz Quiz o una carrera dirigida por una estación de televisión o una de las comunidades existentes, también puede ser una forma de obtener una recompensa.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:55:03 PM
You only need to do your research and choose carefully even you don't invest money does not mean that your time and energy are not important, so don't waste it on scam or weak projects.
We can able to choose a great bounty campaign if the white paper is good and if a bounty campaign has a very legit manager like aerys2 there is no doubt that the bounty is good and the bounty will surely be became successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
May 13, 2018, 05:38:47 PM
It is necessary to find out whether there are or are not attempts to create block projects, as well as whether there are reviews about their activities from high-ranking users. A good sign is if the developers do not hide their identity, that is, they provide links to their social networks, where they have their personal photos and information. Videoconferencing is another proof of professionalism and a high level of responsibility.
Activity: 266
May 13, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
For me personaly, one of the main indicators is managers' feedback.  Of course you should first go deeper into details & pay close attention to the reviews.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Before joining bounty campaign you must check first that bounty you are planning to join if the team of that project is very active on their social media, has an active support and most of all they have successfull pre-sale. There are also things need to consider before joining the campaign just read their white paper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
Choosing a good bounty is very hard i prefer to do some research about the project before joining or investing them before you regret to loose your money and effort by promoting their project
Activity: 44
May 13, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
Choosing a right and profitable bounty, in my case i join project that the managers are having a positive and good rating trust by that you have 80-100% to get reward soon when the campaign is over.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
For me i choose a bounty with a good bounty manager. Someone who has a positive rating, which is proof that that certain manager does not have scam projects. Also look at the project if it will deliver or not.
Activity: 260
May 13, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
Well my best advice is consider some aspects that literally gives a big impact on the success of the campaign. Before I join a certain campaign I consider some aspects that is very helpful for me. First I consider the bounty manager if the manager has a high rank then i consider it as a legit secondly is the appearance of the campaign if it is catchy then it solve my second aspect of choosing the proper bounty campaign and lastly if the spreadsheet is updating from time to time or weekly it updates the stakes that you gather then it is a good campaign. I hope it can help choose wisely so that at the end there is no regrets on what you've chose.
Activity: 108
May 13, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
I think it's not hard to find a good reward, you just take the time to understand their background. If they have technical features, or have experience with blockchain development, you can choose them.
Activity: 921
May 13, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
I choose the bounty of the company from the managers. This is not the key to success, but still if the Manager quite successfully conducted the company's bounty earlier - then I think it is worth joining.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
Base on my experience those bounty managers who have the same name of the coin they are promoting are the ones that give much reward but its also risky as some of this are also scammers but if it pays then you might hit a jackpot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
read the whitepaper of every project for you to tell if its worth it. Inspect the project, search for all the information and some satisfying proofs for legitimacy for you to start that bounty. Also check the bounty manager who is handling the project because it has a chance that can be successful. Check the community if it's good and lively and also the community manager that entertain the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: