Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 2. (Read 22784 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 09:55:18 AM
The question that I ask myself constantly. I generally have not quite a little experience in bounty. I participated in the bounty of many projects. But for some reason today I cannot say that I earned normal or a lot, I earned very little, although I could earn more if I were lucky.
well, even though you've been working hard on this, you can still be hit by a scary bounty. careful choice of information is something that needs attention. for now, I only look at their projects, teams, and income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 01, 2019, 09:51:35 AM
The question that I ask myself constantly. I generally have not quite a little experience in bounty. I participated in the bounty of many projects. But for some reason today I cannot say that I earned normal or a lot, I earned very little, although I could earn more if I were lucky.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 08:28:03 AM
When choosing a bounty campaign, it is best to choose the one where the payment is in a stable currency and payments are made every week. In this case, it will not matter to you how great the prospects the project has.
If payment is made in tokens, then you need to understand whether the project will increase in price in the future or not.
Activity: 406
March 01, 2019, 08:20:43 AM
I try to study several criteria when choosing a campaign. It seems to me that we should pay attention to the development team and the quality of the project.
Activity: 445
March 01, 2019, 08:07:32 AM
Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?
For me, first and foremost try to research for the team members of the projects.. If they are really real and not using others identity... They are visible in telegram main group.. They follow their roadmap and what is written in their whitepaper are visible and realistic.... Think if the platform or their product are have the chance to be in real... See also the bounty manager if trusted and well known... Coz it they do, mostly the project is quite good..
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
March 01, 2019, 07:52:18 AM
I now choose not based on the ico rating but rather by looking at the enthusiasm of the community and also the updates on social media that will make us sure that it is not a scam or death projeck
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
March 01, 2019, 07:52:03 AM
I don't think KYC could be a standard of a good projects. You can find good projects by studying the team of the project. If the team is good then the project is good.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
March 01, 2019, 07:49:45 AM
Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?

Although ICO rating site is important for some others, but for me, its is not necessary or the least priority, what i am hoping is that the large audience on their social media pages, in this way, it could gain more support and users of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2019, 07:48:16 AM
In points 1, 5, 6 I totally agree, it is a highly recommended way to choose a successful bounty. Especially huge partners, this is very necessary. Because if the bounty has a huge partner, they will definitely get a large amount of funding, and this will increase the chances for success to be higher. In addition, ICO ranking sites are also needed to find out whether it is good or not, so it is worth using. But whatever it is very difficult to choose a bounty because there are so many bounties that fail even though they are good, so it must be more careful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 01, 2019, 07:47:35 AM
During my premature days of bounty i use to think like you and your list of how to choose bounty, but now i am been guided by just few principles, the project ideology, the concept the business environment and the competitors, these are my watch word.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
March 01, 2019, 07:41:22 AM
You have missed a good option for choosing a good bounty. I found bounty manager as one of the good criteria because good bounty managers will not come with a scam project. It's almost guaranteed. That's why I prefer joining a campaign conduct by good and reputed bounty manager.
This is not always true. To give an example, deadley who's a bm known to manage many successful projects like electroneum and ins, also handled projects that are worth nothing, that is ntok. It still boils down to the actual idea of the project; whether it has anything new to bring forth in this space or not decides its success.
Activity: 364
March 01, 2019, 07:08:01 AM
Agreed, exchanges usually do their homework, better than everyone else. and I wouldn't count on it. read whitepaper and look at the team
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 01, 2019, 07:06:40 AM
You have missed a good option for choosing a good bounty. I found bounty manager as one of the good criteria because good bounty managers will not come with a scam project. It's almost guaranteed. That's why I prefer joining a campaign conduct by good and reputed bounty manager.
bounty manager reputation give good impact to bounty result.usually they will very selective when hired campaign.i am sure they will do the best for their members by choosing only good campaign.and usually each bounty manager have their own community to support their projects.

i agree. recently, the bounty managers used have been more decisive
than various other checks mentioned here. a good manager checks very
conscientiously before taking on a project. of course there is never a 100% guarantee.
its correlated with their work reputation if handle good projects.in future he will become more trusted when new good projects looking bounty manager,if they have good portofolio they will easily get new campaign to hired.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2019, 07:05:23 AM
I prefer to choose bounty from partners, promotions that don't stop, good concepts, and active dev in following the blockchain program, besides, select the bounty that has reached the softcap
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
March 01, 2019, 07:01:56 AM
As you highlight good points to choose a bounty but various bounties have all the points and when they are paying bounty or listing in exchange not paying to bounty hunters due to scam or wasting of time and some cases paying after long time .
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
March 01, 2019, 06:59:29 AM
bounty manager reputation give good impact to bounty result.usually they will very selective when hired campaign.i am sure they will do the best for their members by choosing only good campaign.and usually each bounty manager have their own community to support their projects.

i agree. recently, the bounty managers used have been more decisive
than various other checks mentioned here. a good manager checks very
conscientiously before taking on a project. of course there is never a 100% guarantee.
Activity: 633
March 01, 2019, 06:46:59 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 06:33:30 AM
Firstly we need to check bounties in ICO bench, check white paper, check spreadsheet, bounty manager & bounty campaign. I will choose bounty by popularity, team, review & idea.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 01, 2019, 05:55:27 AM
It is just for your chance.. Before you sign up with some bounty campaigns you check it deeply, read reviews, check ICO Bench or the other good ICO review sites, make researches about the Project and the team.. You do everything correct and decide that join the bounty campaign. But unfortunately you can't take your price. There would be some problems every time. Even the Project reach the hard cap sometimes you can't take your coins or after exchanges listing your coins worth nothing. All i want to say the bounty hunting business is dying, or already died.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 01, 2019, 05:44:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: