Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose good coin!? - page 27. (Read 10139 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 02:46:14 AM
Simple to choose a coin. First you research about the coin if you buy and go the coin market cap and check and the supply of coin if you buy.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 02:38:57 AM
It is very simple to choose a good coin, if anyone want to choose a good coin they need to analysis crypto currency market. Bittrex have a very good system and you can see which coin is add daily on bittrex and you can see and follow those coin hope you can get a good coin form bittrex.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
December 10, 2017, 02:32:31 AM
Some good advice has already been offered here regarding paying attention to the market cap, whitepaper and project team. One strategy I use is to join the discord/slack/telegram of a coin I'm interested in and try to ascertain how active and professional the dev team is.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
December 10, 2017, 02:29:46 AM
Good coins are direct linked to the project behind the cryptocoins, the previous successes of the team involved in that project and also the level of the development project that it is reached, so basically it mostly a good documentation about the project behind the coin.
When you have a coin with a good foundational product and a good team, you just cannot miss it. I have never regretted most of the coins I have invested in right from the onset and they are all doing pretty great right now and I intend to even hold them for as long as I can until I am sure enough to give it out at the value I so please for someone else to continue from where I stopped.
Actually it is one of the good indicators out there if you are looking for the growth of an altcoin (in terms of price in the future). Having a good support from its developers added by some well-known personalities or individuals backing it up is one of the most sure things you will see that an altcoin is not considered as a pump and dump coin. You just have to be updated in their respective threads and of course take time to have background checks of your own if the cryptocurrency is worth your time.
Activity: 448
December 10, 2017, 02:24:52 AM
Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
It’s very easy to find a good crypto in market first of all we need to look the people round us that which crypto they are using and then we need to look the relation of that crypto with world and then we need to see the price of crypto so these kind of things are enough to know that which one is the best and I think these qualities are available in bitcoin so there is no doubt that we need to choose bitcoin instead of any other crypto because bitcoin is best.
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
December 09, 2017, 09:32:03 PM
It is more likely to be good coin.
If the coin is open on most of the major exchanges.
If there are positive reviews elsewhere in the cryptocurrency forums.
If it has a website, a roadmap, active dev team, and dynamic community.
If it has been supported with mining pools, has a windows wallet and an explorer.
If the historical price has a significant rise from the original launch and not so much decline.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 09:24:43 PM
to choose good coin, you must have to :

Read the whitepaper, look at the purpose of that coin being created.
Look at the team member, analyze their history and look at their profile whether its good or not.
Look at the total supply and the price, if the coin that too much supply and lower price, i think that's not good coin.
Look for another opinion, share with your friend who had knowledge to ask their opinion about that coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
December 09, 2017, 09:04:40 PM
Every time i choose a coin that i will going to trade i always check the background of the coin and the investors of that coin. I also studies the pass orders of that coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 08:46:56 PM
A good coin has the following of it, example road maps, whitepapers. And also its team has been stated in the thread. It is very important that you have enough research about it so that you can choose a coin which has a future and also a legit
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 07:47:26 PM
Trading is not choosing one coin, you have to choose one list of coins. Therefore, researching the history of them is the best way to get right coins. If not, you will lose your ways.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 03:45:08 PM
Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
Right… I believe the best way to find a good coin in the market is by knowing the community and the foundation; you need to know how many people supports that coin, just like many supports Bitcoin. The price rate of a coin doesn’t matter, all that matters is the number of people that are into investing in that particular Coin.
yes exactly on that strategy you can know what will be the best coin for you to choose for cause there is a lot that we can say that having some potential but only few has the thing that we can say will be the good coin for you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 09, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion. After that you should have enough information to make a right investment decision. PS. All the above is relevant to "longer term" investment.     
The method you apply is not a bad method, at least you do not invest in low volume coins. The biggest mistake I make is to rely on low volume coins. There are promising coins, but a lot of research is needed.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 11:07:05 AM
Yes, These are the common ways of collecting information and judging the future of any coin, the tendency of coin to survive in the ocean of digital currencies.

By looking at the team of particular coin, you get a good idea about the features of the coin because a good technical team can only produce some good quality coin which can compete with other rivals in the crypto market. You should add litecoin and neo in the list as well.

I look at their whitepaper, business documents, technical papers and team structures.

This always help me a lot to understand if one coin is working or not. This is important to understand their actual value of future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 11:00:52 AM
choose a good coin by digging up the information about the coin we want to invest, join the coin forum, if it is a signal to raise the coin invest your money to get a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
December 09, 2017, 09:26:22 AM
My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion. After that you should have enough information to make a right investment decision. PS. All the above is relevant to "longer term" investment.     
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 09:11:31 AM
In my thought is all coins are have some advantages or some drawbacks... It depends on the users reputations..

To choose a best coin to trade, you must have an interest to know about that coin which means that should know ancient information to that coin, road map, White paper, how it works, also who are make it and get feedback about the coin from the coin users or experts..

Most important is You should gather which coin was most useful and if that easy to trade and its price..
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 09, 2017, 06:26:52 AM
coinmarketcap, i usually choose good coins rank 1-10 sometimes 1-15
read whitepaper and looks team behind the project
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
December 09, 2017, 06:07:18 AM
Yes, These are the common ways of collecting information and judging the future of any coin, the tendency of coin to survive in the ocean of digital currencies.

By looking at the team of particular coin, you get a good idea about the features of the coin because a good technical team can only produce some good quality coin which can compete with other rivals in the crypto market. You should add litecoin and neo in the list as well.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 09, 2017, 12:42:16 AM
First: Read their whitepaper. If there is not whitepaper, thats usually a bad sign.
Second: Does it have an active (and serious) community? That usually helps push a coin and market it.
Third: Volume. Does the coin have high volume? If yes, which exchanges is it listed on?

That's usually my first point i check aslwell as the question: Does the coin contribute with any value?
Good whitepaper is not even the main thing these days. Anyone can just look for a great English speaking writer to draft a very solid white paper and I have seen some good white papers before and after looking at the team, that just put me off totally and I was not wrong as they ended up being scam.

Watch out for the team, check their LinkedIn profile page most especially and make sure it is not just a recently opened one and see what they have done before you even bother reading any whitepaper.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 08, 2017, 03:29:13 PM
good coin is when the coin supply low and much price, but it's not enough to be reference to know whether the coin is good or not, need to check the team, whitepaper, and look at the purpose of the creating that coin. need extra time to analyze it.
Pages:
Jump to: