Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose good coin!? - page 28. (Read 10139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 08, 2017, 03:27:31 PM
For me, a good coin is less about price and more about value.

Exactly!

Price fluctuates a lot but the value of a solid project can only grow with time.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 08, 2017, 03:18:12 PM
Good coins are direct linked to the project behind the cryptocoins, the previous successes of the team involved in that project and also the level of the development project that it is reached, so basically it mostly a good documentation about the project behind the coin.
When you have a coin with a good foundational product and a good team, you just cannot miss it. I have never regretted most of the coins I have invested in right from the onset and they are all doing pretty great right now and I intend to even hold them for as long as I can until I am sure enough to give it out at the value I so please for someone else to continue from where I stopped.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 08, 2017, 11:18:32 AM
For me, a good coin is less about price and more about value. I do see the current value of it and potential of the growth in the future as I consider myself less trader and more investor so I do invest for the long term. I believe that the history and reputation of the dev team should be a key factor while considering the coin as an investment option. There are some other factors too like the market cap, past performance and the current user base which helps in the decision-making process.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 08, 2017, 11:02:47 AM
Be active on forums, this is how you learn about new coins.
Its a good thing if there is transperency for the project and if the team is active in the community. Also research they idea and what the coin offers.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 10:44:49 AM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Everyone says that?seriously? I'm a newbie but I did not says that trading is so easy.trading is a kind of gambling that takes a lot of focus and observe the flow of coin.trading is so risky that you already notice if I'm right.
Make it simple.read the feedback,watch the flow of altcoin.monitor time to time.and control your emotion.be knowledgeable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 08, 2017, 07:53:44 AM
Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
Right… I believe the best way to find a good coin in the market is by knowing the community and the foundation; you need to know how many people supports that coin, just like many supports Bitcoin. The price rate of a coin doesn’t matter, all that matters is the number of people that are into investing in that particular Coin.
legendary
December 08, 2017, 07:28:36 AM
How can we define "good"?

It will always be open for discussion as some are interested in crypto trading only to make a quick profit and others are here to stay, paving the way for the future of a new financial system.

For those trying to exploit crypto from the especulative point of view, there are many altcoins created only for that purpose, with no long term view, no overall strategic plans, nothing. They serve one purpose only; pump and dump trading! And those are good coins, right?

But if you truly believe cryptos will play a significant role in our future lives, if you want to store value for you children, than you should invest in coins created with that exact goal. PoS 3.0 coins are the best for this purpose, DMD at top of them all. And these are good coins too!
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 03:37:55 PM
Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
December 07, 2017, 02:59:00 PM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Yes, trading is easy.
For knowing that  it is a good coin or bad?
You must do analysis and competitive research.
I recommend you, do the analysis here https://coinmarketcap.com/ that must be very interesting.
legendary
December 07, 2017, 02:34:06 PM
Read their whitepaper, informations about their development team and check how big is their community.
Most newbies just keep saying read their whitepaper. Whitepaper is not going to be the one to do the work, the team will. It is one thing to have a coin backed up by a solid enticing project or a product and it is another thing to have a team that can do some good job to keep the coin relevant in the market at the end of it all. If you are investing in any coin, you are giving your funds to the team behind it and that should be your top priority before the whitepaper so you won't end up wasting your precious time on some whitepaper.

Investing in a coin is not giving money to the dev team. You buy from other members willing to sell, not necessarily from the devs. But I agree with the idea that the dev team is of paramount importance as they do all the background work. The whitepaper is important but an honest dev team really makes the difference.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 07, 2017, 02:16:07 PM
Read their whitepaper, informations about their development team and check how big is their community.
Most newbies just keep saying read their whitepaper. Whitepaper is not going to be the one to do the work, the team will. It is one thing to have a coin backed up by a solid enticing project or a product and it is another thing to have a team that can do some good job to keep the coin relevant in the market at the end of it all. If you are investing in any coin, you are giving your funds to the team behind it and that should be your top priority before the whitepaper so you won't end up wasting your precious time on some whitepaper.
legendary
December 07, 2017, 01:56:27 PM
Here is a good example of general coinmarket analysis:

While most altcoins are losing value, both fiat and BTC, DMD is holding strong it's fiat value while losing in the BTC pairing.

This can only mean something: the coin is stable and the community supporting it is not embarking in the general dump to buy BTC.

This a wonderful example of something to look for when researching for investments: a solid community!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 07, 2017, 08:49:34 AM
At First you need to analysis coin market then you can found a best coin .
Yes, analysis of coin market is very important need to analyse the price of coins and the variation of price for the last few months. A good coin is always surging its value upward, go through the white paper that also suggests about the coin. A good coin should give value to our investment, by considering all of the above can decide the coin is good or not.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 07:50:41 AM
Good coins are direct linked to the project behind the cryptocoins, the previous successes of the team involved in that project and also the level of the development project that it is reached, so basically it mostly a good documentation about the project behind the coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
December 07, 2017, 06:40:39 AM

Most of the coin in the market place. So it will good to use for the future growth and gather more information fot the future investment. If you need the coin list and information you will check the market place it will give to more information for the future coin. Then you will choose then you will invest the coins.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 06:25:44 AM
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 06:24:28 AM
At First you need to analysis coin market then you can found a best coin .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 07, 2017, 06:24:06 AM
Not everyone says that trading is easy, I'm not even saying that it is an easy one but it is the most effective way to earn more bitcoins. Knowing how good or bad a coin is will depend on how you'll spend time reading things about it. But if you want to save time for looking for those good and bad coins, just buy bitcoin and hold it for the rest of your life. You saved a lot of time and at the same time you'll earn much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 06:19:19 AM
In light of the quantity of clients of that coin and it's accessibility and how accessible it is . While I was discovering stuffs about cyrpto cash I went over a video which said that dogecoin is the more underrated cyrpto money and some locale utilizes it Mainly. So dogecoin can have a decent future . Well I don't think about it legitimately yet you can attempt to look into about it
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
December 07, 2017, 06:16:59 AM
For that you need to check the market cap , you also need to research for a good information.
Pages:
Jump to: