Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose good coin!? - page 35. (Read 10139 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 09:05:52 AM
I don't think trading is easy. However, trading is the most fun activity to make money. The way, i choose a coin to hold, of course first is the number of holders. At least, I can have a imagine the coin has been known many people.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 29, 2017, 08:30:05 AM
it is now possible to earn 5% - 8% daily. Not more. But it is quite dangerous. You may lose more.
The best option seems to stay in bitcoin until 2018.
Day trading is no doubt very much profitable but on the other hand it is having huge chances of losing your money as well. As far as choosing of good coin is concerned, the best you can do for checking that is that you can see the ranking of all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency. Go for that coin which is at the top of the list as well as which is having maximum number of investors.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:35:15 AM
I have thought of this question too,am glad after reading other peoples comment have gained more knowledge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 06:20:34 AM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
It is necessary to devote a lot of time to this issue, because. if you make a mistake in buying coins, it will not be very good. Go to this issue very, very seriously!
Activity: 630
October 29, 2017, 04:07:39 AM
A new coin with passionate community might be good for shorting because there will be all sort of irrational trading moves!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
October 29, 2017, 02:37:56 AM
In reality we cannot says whose coin is better in all, because we cannot know what happen in the future.
Maybe we always need to wear our trust and confident to the decisions we been made especially on investing money to different coins.
Definitely all coins are close to risk because investing is like gambling that you need to gambled to know if you can gain profit or not.
The best way of choosing the best coin is to see the ranking of all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currencies. At present, the coin which is at the top of the list is none other than bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed the leading coins and is the most popular coin in the list of all other coins. If you really want to invest in crypto currencies, then bitcoin is the best option.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 28, 2017, 04:09:00 PM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
No trading its not easy because you do search what is the good coin you may buy. Like you will see how many supply token of that coin the raodmap, website. If the coin have small supply i think it will be a good coin.

This point is good too. When the capitalization or the supply is relatively small will be a good sign but remember when you have an advantage, you also have a disadvantage as same time - the thing is, with small supply, that means you have a smaller group patronizing .That is to say, the maniputing tendencies would be very high too.
Activity: 215
October 28, 2017, 02:49:37 PM
I am also still learning how to choose a good coin, for this saay I just see the specifications and website and whitepaper and also about the coin project, maybe that's all I tell you to know what a good coin is not.

There are not enough to decide whether or not to invest in a coin. You need to visit their central office and meet the leaders of that coin project. After setting up several meetings with them, you can make your final decission.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 28, 2017, 02:40:29 PM
Research all the members of the team that made the coin and check all their backgrounds and if they have made a previous project that is successful then its a plus. Monitor all their progress often so you can track if they are really working hard to promote its use.
Exactly. The team that is responsible for developing this coin will assure you how much this coin is effective. There are more coins coming now, and the market is just confusing. You don’t trust any coin because this trust can make you rich or poor. So be vigilant, make sharp researches. Work for the compete interrogations. Keep finding about the good and bad of coin and then start working on it.
Trust man, the market is really more than confusing.
I was at the ANN thread few days ago to even see if I can see some good project to invest in and then I got completely lost Grin. Like I was thrown in the middle of the sea looking for ways to get out.

So many of them and considering the number of coins in the market presently, I still do not understand the kind of projects these guys are still coming up with. You just have to be vigilant as you have said and take your time to scrutinize any project before you fall deeply hard into the wrong one.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 28, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

Check what is the aim or target of that coin if that is for a long term because some  newly created coins nowadays are just a piece of shit that only last for a day or week then become dead coin without knowing the intention and goals. The team behind the project and you get some useful information about the coin on their whitepaper.
Apart from being a piece of shit, it is easy to even know a whacked coin with no prospect. Some few days back, I was complaining about Daseron project as the team members are the kind of projects you need to question pretty well and some people thought otherwise, then I kept shut.

I heard few days ago that they shut down their websites and all attempt to contact the dev has been impossible, and now they have dashed away with investor's funds. Don't ever stay too much on the edge, dig deeper as that is the only way you can secure your funds in the crypto space, otherwise, just stick and wait for the coin to be listed if you still have your doubts.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 02:28:23 PM
The best way is that you have to read. Read everything you have: newspaper, facebook, tweet, whitepaper, telegram, forum. The more information you have the more you will choose the right coin to invest.

Reading the news and keeping an eye upon coins will help you figure out upcoming coins in the market. After you get to know, its important to know in details about the coin, the team behind the project and also what is the mission and vision and motives.
Analyzing the coin thoroughly will indicate its future prospects and will help to select it or reject it.
Activity: 196
October 28, 2017, 01:20:27 PM
The best way is that you have to read. Read everything you have: newspaper, facebook, tweet, whitepaper, telegram, forum. The more information you have the more you will choose the right coin to invest.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 28, 2017, 11:47:25 AM
For this to check the best coin in all this it required proper research for this it required expert tem to check the volatility of these coins and prices ranges of this coins. For this we will look at the different features. Like the acceptance reliability and legality of these coins are also take in the notice.
Legality of a coin may really be a good thing to check too, to see if they are compliant with the law or not.
Presently though, they are all in the crypto space and the same rule applies to any of the coin eventually in terms of legality.

The only difference is that some coins are shitty, some are pure scam as the devs are looking for ways to enrich themselves which makes them still shitty anyway, while some are coins from good projects. The devs, prospect of the coin for the future, the feasibility of the coin being useful are most of the things that you need to know if a coin is good or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 28, 2017, 09:59:02 AM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?
Pick bitcoin if you have any doubts about which coin you want to buy.
What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
Do you wan't to become trader or investor? Difference is big, for trading it doesn't matter which coin is good or bad as long as you can buy it low and sell high. Investing in coin is probably for longer period of time and for that you need to research every aspect of coin, team, project and community. 
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
October 28, 2017, 09:46:05 AM
No trading its not easy because you do search what is the good coin you may buy. Like you will see how many supply token of that coin the raodmap, website. If the coin have small supply i think it will be a good coin.

There's a lot of talk about buying crypto about this days. If you want to buy a coin, research it by looking it how many clients used it. Many people say you have to look at the circulating supply and market cap, look at the team behind it, what they said the coin is about, and you need to review who is behind the audit. Find a coin where lot of people used and the market cap is undervalued because you have a higher chance of it going up if you hold it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 28, 2017, 09:40:33 AM
For me this the best way to know if the coin have pitential to increase or not. First you need to make a lot of research to the coin you want to buy becayse if you do that for sure you will know if the coin have potential according to the feedback and to the project and their purposes. But even the coin have potential to increase they have possible the price decrease so be careful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:14:27 AM
it's my rules:
1. Conception
2. How it works in real bussiness
3. What exactly their token or coin in crypto system.
4. Team, social marketing etc.
5. Study of competitors.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 28, 2017, 09:00:37 AM
I am also still learning how to choose a good coin, for this saay I just see the specifications and website and whitepaper and also about the coin project, maybe that's all I tell you to know what a good coin is not.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 28, 2017, 08:47:58 AM
it is now possible to earn 5% - 8% daily. Not more. But it is quite dangerous. You may lose more.

It is no longer easy to earn money from BitCoin like the old one, and a new adventure awaits us in 2018.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 08:08:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: