Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose good coin!? - page 37. (Read 10139 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 10:14:17 PM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

I would suggest choosing an Altcoins with a good use.
Aside from it being a crypto currency choose coins that has other use like as a
proof of stake from the developer after some time which means that it will have
a demand because of the stake.

Also check if the coin's ICO is somehow legitimate and not just manipulated by few
investors which might result to a sudden drop in price once they decided to sell it.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
October 26, 2017, 09:44:55 PM
Checkout the cointelegarph and check on the top coins with 24 hours traded volume. That would be first step to proceed for choosing the coin to trade. Also now a days the pumping groups are increasing at alarming rate and this is affecting the coins a lot. You will never know which coin might just get pumped to huge price unless and until you are in that group. So join bunch of groups which operates easily on the telegram group. Besides this forum is good place to know and if you see people suggesting similar coin name everywhere then you can choose that one too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
October 26, 2017, 09:22:52 PM
In reality we cannot says whose coin is better in all, because we cannot know what happen in the future.
Maybe we always need to wear our trust and confident to the decisions we been made especially on investing money to different coins.
Definitely all coins are close to risk because investing is like gambling that you need to gambled to know if you can gain profit or not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 07:58:45 PM
buy  buy buy
If you are raising this slogan for bitcoin then obviously I am with you and my complete support is with your slogan. This is very golden opportunity of grabbing bitcoin because by the end of near and even in the mid of next month, bitcoin is going to rise very high in prices making all bitcoiners sitting on top of the world. So if you want to among the happiest person, join bitcoin community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 06:44:49 PM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
before you want to invest in a good coin. You should know :
the history of development
Technology platform
techniques and application potential is it good or bad
There are thousands of alltcon but if you want to choose the best coin for investment, i think is not such an easy job , that that you need to have good knowlege about the background of the coin. for this you need to study the the coin so deep, you also need to know that how much people are investing money in such currency and only the you can take a right decision.
Activity: 38
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 12:56:02 PM
before you want to invest in a good coin. You should know :
the history of development
Technology platform
techniques and application potential is it good or bad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 11:16:33 AM
buy  buy buy
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 09:40:04 AM
Its hard to choose good coin as these present due to many coins have been created.You must do more research and be cautious of your action.All i can say is choose a coin that you think has an actual potential.
Activity: 700
October 26, 2017, 08:13:08 AM
No one fully knows what moment can shoot in the coming months, you can only understand this by the popularity and graphs of the price movement in the early periods. Now everything in the world is crypto very unstable.
Any crypto coin that has a large support at the present or any time can said to be a good coin. The real way to judge a coin is by following its price and looking the market cap. Go through some web pages or watch a YouTube channel related to crypto currencies.

The coin that have the greatest potential to enlarge in value is bitcoin and after this, Ethereum is highly trusted by investors. That is considered as the number one altcoins.

I agree because this is how I also search for a good coin. I usually find time to look at the market cap and see how many coins are also circulating and the price too. And sometimes I go to the Social Media sites to search even more about the coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 26, 2017, 08:01:28 AM
There are many ways to search for a good altcoin and my advice is to choose high altcoin and good volume in a day as it is sure that the altcoin will be stable and not affected much of the whale
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
October 26, 2017, 07:42:19 AM
No one fully knows what moment can shoot in the coming months, you can only understand this by the popularity and graphs of the price movement in the early periods. Now everything in the world is crypto very unstable.
Any crypto coin that has a large support at the present or any time can said to be a good coin. The real way to judge a coin is by following its price and looking the market cap. Go through some web pages or watch a YouTube channel related to crypto currencies.

The coin that have the greatest potential to enlarge in value is bitcoin and after this, Ethereum is highly trusted by investors. That is considered as the number one altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

Check what is the aim or target of that coin if that is for a long term because some  newly created coins nowadays are just a piece of shit that only last for a day or week then become dead coin without knowing the intention and goals. The team behind the project and you get some useful information about the coin on their whitepaper.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 26, 2017, 04:49:38 AM
It is easy to know if the coin is good or not. Research about that coin and study the chart of the coin. You can find out if the coin is profitable or not. Studying many information about the trading is the best way to choose a good coin.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
October 26, 2017, 04:48:04 AM

Always keep in mind that nothing is certain in this market, in choosing a good coin, you have to take in to consideration the future of the coin based on what it offers. Consider how this offerings differs on other coins and then rank according to your intelligent review. Social medias and even your companions can give you additional help in choosing a good coin to invest. Also, always make sure that your always updated and don't let your self be left empty handed.
well for me i think all coins are good but we need to choose the coin that has a great return or  maybe the  coin that is  really  growing and has a potential to become  an financial asset  that can gain a huge income one example of that is  bitcoin because bitcoin is a good way  to invest money and have the capacity to become a  good source of income .bitcoin really works and it is now really popular.
Not all coins are good bro! There are so many altcoins that you will just know outrightly they are extremely shitty. It is left for you to know whether it is then worth investing or not.

So many coins on the market today do not have potential at all, and the only way you can know them is to find out about what brings about their existence, what makes them different, can it be accepted by the community and how well they are fairing and also if the team are good and they will push it to the top.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
October 26, 2017, 04:47:31 AM
If you choose a new altcoin, you have to focus on the target of project, the experience of team, who advisors are, how much they want to on crowd sale?
if you are interesting in altcoins and want to trading or investing with altcoins then i will suggest you to choose those coins which have strong past and present background like interest of people in that coin is increased with time and the rate of that coin is also increased so you will choose a great altcoin by applying these two tricks.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 26, 2017, 04:16:07 AM
If you choose a new altcoin, you have to focus on the target of project, the experience of team, who advisors are, how much they want to on crowd sale?
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 26, 2017, 03:46:07 AM
Research all the members of the team that made the coin and check all their backgrounds and if they have made a previous project that is successful then its a plus. Monitor all their progress often so you can track if they are really working hard to promote its use.
With the advancement in technology, things are getting quite easier with each passing day. Choosing of good coin is not a difficult thing to do. You can easily search on internet the performance of all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency.

The one which will be at the top of list will be the one which is the top rated coin. Now-a-days, it is bitcoin which is the best coin.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
October 26, 2017, 03:28:11 AM
There are many good coins but it depends on the aspect you are looking at.  If I want to go long term, I always check the team behind the project and how active they are. Road map and the what they have achieved so far. This can give you a clue of what you are about to enter into.
You are right! It totally depends on the angle you are looking at it from. Lots of wise investors have invested in some pretty good coins and they have made a lot of bucks and they are still making till date.

For long term investment, finding out everything about the project is very paramount, so you do not just end up holding a hit coin and thinking you will get the best from it in the long run. You will only hear one day that it is totally out of the market and from all exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 26, 2017, 02:53:00 AM
If it's ICO's you are seeking to invest in then there are quite a few websites that rate/review upcoming projects such as...

http://icorating.com
https://icobazaar.com
https://crushcrypto.com
Sure, this websites are good to find out about ICOs but believe me, most of them are paid reviews and as an investor, it is best for you to do your own due diligence so you do not end up entering a trap of scammers at the end.
Do not base your judgment on other people's judgment as that is a very lazy way to invest. Do your research, be sure you are on the right track and own up for your decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 26, 2017, 02:47:45 AM
It depends what do you want to do.
Do you want to invest your money and wait for several years for your coin to increase its value(if it increase its value) or do you want to do daily trading?
For investing in coin you have to do lots of research about project, coin, devs and so on, for daily trading you have to follow the market.
Yeah it totally depends on the investor choice whether he want to make good profit in short time or for long term, and there coins in crypto that are famous of making money faster one of them is bitcoin and it fulfill the needs of every investor whatever he wants to do with his money bitcoin give this ease bitcoin can be used as currency as well as investment so better choice is here now and you have to invest in it,
Pages:
Jump to: