Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose good coin!? - page 38. (Read 10139 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
October 25, 2017, 09:33:27 AM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
If you want to invest in ICO projects, then you will expect to read the ico white paper and find out what the projects really stand for. I have also try to look at the teams of every project I want to invest in. However to buy any altcoins I do study the historical data in other to find out the past performance of that particular coins. Technical indicators show to you how a coins has been behaving and the prospect the coin has in future.

I have never heard trading to be easy but you may profit handsomely if you are able to invest wisely.

It is good to research first before making an investment and choosing a coin. There are some coins out there that are good and ideal for short term or long term trading. Most look into the dev team, whitepaper and popularity of an ICO to determine the success of the coin or project. Some look into the reviews or reactions from the other altcoin buyers. Just be very wary because some scams have professional looking ICOs and are very enticing. From these, you will be able to tell the potential of a coin.
It is always funny to me how people perceive trading to be an easy task you can just quickly dabble into and start making huge profit.

If it is as easy as that then we all would have been making some pretty good profit. Choosing a good coin to invest is all about the team, the project that makes the coin tick and how well people are going to utilize that which of course creates demand is what makes a good coin.

Lots of ICOs today do not even have a product, with some wacky team and people just invest their money. How do they expect not to get scammed or invest in a shitty coin?
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 25, 2017, 06:34:15 AM
The best way in choosing a good coin is to read its whitepaper. In a whitepaper, you can see the roadmap, in the roadmap you can see the plan or the summarize way on how they will execute their project. And look at the affected people that can benefit from this project. And look at some other investors if they wanted the project that much.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 06:07:22 AM
depends on your motivation...

If you want to make money quick, choose some crazy scam (or four of them) and wait a few months.

If you are looking for an investment, buy 70% (or so) BTC, and the rest invest according to many previous posts.

If you want to participate, choose a coin that is as close to your heart (technological beliefs) as possible, put everything into it and be an active member of a given community.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 25, 2017, 05:51:05 AM
Research all the members of the team that made the coin and check all their backgrounds and if they have made a previous project that is successful then its a plus. Monitor all their progress often so you can track if they are really working hard to promote its use.
Exactly. The team that is responsible for developing this coin will assure you how much this coin is effective. There are more coins coming now, and the market is just confusing. You don’t trust any coin because this trust can make you rich or poor. So be vigilant, make sharp researches. Work for the compete interrogations. Keep finding about the good and bad of coin and then start working on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 05:30:59 AM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

By now l dont research yet whow to choose a very good coin.But for me l choose bitcoin because me,my sister,my family and all bitcoiners in our place choose bitcoin.Because bitcoin stays bigger value although bitcoin value is volatile but it has a big difference when bitcoin price is increse.Your coins have a chance to profit 10 times or more.For me thats the status of bitcoin which giving us a good earnings and profit.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 25, 2017, 05:25:56 AM
For this to check the best coin in all this it required proper research for this it required expert tem to check the volatility of these coins and prices ranges of this coins. For this we will look at the different features. Like the acceptance reliability and legality of these coins are also take in the notice.

The legality aspect is very important, it ensures their business dividend for the long term as it concerns the level of public trust. I try to trust some new coins from the stage of the campaign to the development, if they attract many enthusiasts then I will start the analysis from following the sales of ICO and finally enter the trading market.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2017, 01:40:30 AM
For this to check the best coin in all this it required proper research for this it required expert tem to check the volatility of these coins and prices ranges of this coins. For this we will look at the different features. Like the acceptance reliability and legality of these coins are also take in the notice.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 25, 2017, 01:38:17 AM
No, you're wrong. Trading is not easy job. We need to exert an effort before we earn big amount of money. Many people lose their money because they don't have enough knowledge about trading.
Either you win or you learn. This is one of the most interesting and valuable statement by some wise person. There is hard work and then you are waiting for the results. And you are so right that when you come to know about one thing, and you intend to make some good results in that. You will surely work hard for that expected results. Be patient, keep hard working.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
October 25, 2017, 01:20:05 AM
No one fully knows what moment can shoot in the coming months, you can only understand this by the popularity and graphs of the price movement in the early periods. Now everything in the world is crypto very unstable.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 12:02:11 AM
If you don't know it is a good coin or bad, don't waste time and money, the best way to choose BTC or ETH. No one denies the future of their development, people keep stable growth Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2017, 11:25:20 PM
you can find good coin many way. have a lot of blog site that give you information alt coin. if you spend your time in this site you know about alt coin.
Activity: 183
October 24, 2017, 11:03:03 PM
Based on the following factors:
1. Uniqueness
2. Is there any Live product
3. Team
4. What this project can replace, that would make it longstanding.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 10:59:57 PM
if this is about trading, I think picking a coin that just finished ico, would be very nice. especially if the icon really reach hardcap. well, usually the coin will have a low price upon entering the market, and it will be a very good coin to buy
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 10:17:57 PM
you should always check for Historical of coin
- The project concept the coin.
- The team involved in the project.
- Market Cap
- investors
- Volume
- White Paper
and your must patient
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
October 24, 2017, 10:06:56 PM

"easy trading" yes that's the word spoken by a professional, trading it takes analysis and information about the coin trsebut, for example analyzing a coin to trade, we must see the total supply of the coin, see the volume of the coin, if we already convinced after analyzing then we start trading
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
October 24, 2017, 09:53:44 PM

In my situation i could determine that its good coins if its is been already recognize or accepted in hitsbtc.every project coins has its own teams and solution,so in order that  coins easy to change and accepted in the market the project teams enroll its to hitsbtc so that its easy to accept  in the blackchain market and the community accomodation.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 04:02:12 PM
I recommend you to look closer in the coin project. Under every coin is a project who trying solve some problem. If you believe and see that project solution really are solving this problem and its profitable issue than coin have big chances to get your investments up. Second that you need to look is the team. Is there right people who can create this solution and evolve it.
The third is a community and public reaction - also natural hype is needed to get up.

Well, you can check the good coin that is highly secure, with high value and demand in a market. The flow chart status of cryptocurrency make the basis of choosing a good coin. Because they have duration report period every month. By adding some information of coin you can get refer to coin marketcap.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
October 24, 2017, 03:23:16 PM
I recommend you to look closer in the coin project. Under every coin is a project who trying solve some problem. If you believe and see that project solution really are solving this problem and its profitable issue than coin have big chances to get your investments up. Second that you need to look is the team. Is there right people who can create this solution and evolve it.
The third is a community and public reaction - also natural hype is needed to get up.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
October 24, 2017, 12:37:01 PM

I'm not going to underrate trading, I've been struggling all the time on what coins are good to buy with my money. As I always fail with the chosen coins that I'm investing.

But on my experience to choose a good coin, there should be a company that's really supporting that coins. Most of the alt coins now are just for money making for it's developers and not serious with the project.

Lookout for it's team behind it and if you think and have done enough research and consider them as legit one, invest.
Most of us would really struggle on finding a possible potential project specially there are already lots of ico do launch every now and then which would really give some hesitations for us to invest.Choosing the right one would always be the challenge.There would always comes a risk on making such move.If you hit the right project then it would be a profit if not then its a loss.Its just like that.Choosing good coin would really vary on how you do make research on its core team and on its white paper.

Because I keep on checking those coins that are good for trading so I'm choosing what the best is but I'm struggling with it especially nowadays there are so many new ICOs that are coming.

Some are promising and some are not, so the problem starts there and I don't want to gamble with those projects that just newly existed.

There are projects that you'll hit as jackpot because of their legit movements and road map that can give you a nice profit.
Activity: 199
October 24, 2017, 12:05:06 PM
It depends what do you want to do.
Do you want to invest your money and wait for several years for your coin to increase its value(if it increase its value) or do you want to do daily trading?
For investing in coin you have to do lots of research about project, coin, devs and so on, for daily trading you have to follow the market.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. The first, newbies must learn basic knowledge such as definitions, how it working,... After that, it depends on your demand. If you want to invest, you have to research about project, coin, developers, policy,... If you just want to trade, you should learn about: market, technical analysis, behavioral psychology,...
Pages:
Jump to: