Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right exchange? - page 2. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?

The exchange another person uses may not be the exchange that you should use. What is "the right one" for you is not necessarily the right one for me. This is a very good question! Yes, it matters. And this is how you pick one. You need to answer the following questions:

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts deposits of cryptocurrencies? (Yes/No)
If you currently have cryptocurrencies and just want to change your exchange, the new exchange must accept deposits of cryptocurrencies. Some exchanges only do Fiat-to-crypto and those exchanges are then not available to you.

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts credit card deposits? (Yes/No)
I would personally steer clear of buying cryptos with credit cards but if you want to do that, all exchanges do not offer that option.

Are you a US-based investor? (Yes/No)
Many exchanges prohibit US-investors.

What’s the highest fee you can accept to be charged?
Trading fees range from 0 to 20.00% (yeah you read that right, 20.00%). The lower fee you require, the fewer exchanges are available to you. Industry average is arguably around 0.25%.

Which cryptocurrencies do you want to trade?
A very important question of course. If you’re looking to buy BTC and ETH, most exchanges have that option. If you’re looking for a less known coin, not all exchanges will have that.

The above questions (+1 more regarding continent of exchange) are included in our Exchange Finder tool! You just answer 6 questions and then you get matched with the exchanges that fit your answers. Here is the link to the test: https://www.cryptowisser.com/

Good luck!
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
This depends on the coin you want to trade, but in anyways centralize exchanges are the best, you can actually choose by determine its verification and transaction fee.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
If you are looking for exchange in your bounty tokens you may exchange it , where the tokens are being listed.
Activity: 11
May 28, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
Better to look on the website's review, try also to research the website if it is scam or not. Try to ask someone who made transactions already from them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
I started with yobit, then hitbtc, then kucoin.
Nowadays I use mostly binance. This exchange is good for newbies too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
May 27, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
It really depends on what you wanna do. There are many sites that compare exchanges, like his one here:

Most notably are the different fees and the additional features.
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?
Don't use one. Chose some of these: Bitfinex, Bittrex, Coinexchange, Coinbase, Binance, Cryptopia...
Activity: 23
May 26, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
Also a newbie and want to know the diffrrence and the risk on any particular exchange?
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
Bitfinix,coinbase,binnance, cryptoia are good exchanges to trade.But one has to also check his local country regulation.Each coin  is not listed to all exchanges. So check it and dont put your holding at single place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
Well it depends upon on you, the one that you can easily used is the best exchange. The one that you don't experience some problems about trading, depositing, withdrawing, and by means of using it comfortably.
For me I usually used binance because it has an app that has good system ui, easy to use, user friendly, and fast withdrawal process with only 2 confirmation in blockchain network. I also like bittrex and livecoin as I used it also in trading but bittrex has high fees in withdrawing your funds unlike livecoin that has less fees like as binance.

So if your trying to pick your best exchanges, you should first experience them all to have an idea which is good or what is ideal exchange for your future trades.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
April 15, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
One of the most popular and the one with best reputation in the crypto market is Coinbase. When I got into Bitcoin I started with Coinbase, though it wasn’t available in my country then, but after some time it became available to us. I’m not the type that will just jump into any exchanger online without considering some very important things about them.

Apart from Coinbase, there are other good exchangers too, and I believe Bitfinex part of them, though some people are considering it as fraud due to one or other issues they might have had with them.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
Exchange used for selling or buying is an optional, and most important thing to know is to fine out the particular exchange located to the coin.
Activity: 163
April 12, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
You choose that exchange is a code because if no codes scammer are easy to enter and big money will lose you because not all the money is safe, especially when the money is big
April 12, 2018, 01:22:39 AM
i really like huobi,binance kucoin,i see your exchange very friendly,especialy binance with low fee
April 12, 2018, 01:15:41 AM
at first take decision what you want,you can simple bitcoin bay and hold then coinbase is best,and you join trading platfrom you can join many platfrom such as (binance,bittrex,hitbtc,kucoin, etc )i love personally binance.and i trading with us you can chose any platfrom and take trading and get a good profit.and change your life. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
To choose the right exchange you must verify if he have a low fee of transaction or not then you must verify if that exchange site is scam or not that is important two conditions to choose the right exchange
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 11, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
As for me, I'm bias for exchanges which I have a stake on, for example, I own KuCoinShares and COSS, so the 2 exchange that I use the most are KuCoin and COSS.  Smiley

These tokens offer profit sharing from fees, so you do get dividends every now and then. It's awesome.
Activity: 308
April 11, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
 the exchange is always good, but when the transaction passes quickly, it goes a little more than a week. This is distressing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
April 11, 2018, 07:57:28 AM
Tips for Choosing the Right Crypto Currency Exchange

1. Security and authenticity
This may be the most important aspect of choosing an exchange. Make sure you always start by looking at track records on the exchange and how he handles his problems. Because I believe that openness and transparency are essential for any exchange.

2. Cryptocurrency is offered
Here is where you as a buyer need to think about what you are looking for to trade. Personally I prefer the various cryptocurrency options offered, so exchanges like GDAX are not quite adequate because they only offer 4 coins compared to exchanges like Cryptopia which offer nearly 500 different cryptocurrencies.

3. User interface and website
It may seem strange but I think having a clean and easy to use website is very important. You should be able to learn how to use the exchanges easily and feel comfortable exploring their website.

4. Costs and pricing
If you are going to buy and sell fairly often like me, it is important that the exchanges you choose to use have low transaction costs. This price is very wide and can make a big difference in the long run.

5. Payment
method What payment method is offered? Credit card & debit Transfer account? Or maybe not at all? For some this is a very important aspect. Many large bourses do not offer fiat-to-crypto options like Binance.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
Different exchanges and different rules. Often faced with exchanges that were only spinning up and not catching up to the level of their associates already grown up like polonix or bitrix.
Pages:
Jump to: