Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right exchange? - page 9. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 01:48:51 AM
best exchange and popular is bittrex poloniex binance. I currently use binance and sometimes use kucoin. many good and trusted exchange, choose which exchange do you like
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:41:01 AM
Binance is a good choice, and currently has the largest number of altcoin transactions. If you want to trade altcoin, you can go to Binance,
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
December 27, 2017, 01:16:03 AM
I would advise in binance because it's the biggest market now, but it depends on what altcoin you want to buy / sell, depending on which coin to use which market in trading.
Activity: 294
December 27, 2017, 01:13:31 AM
What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?

It depends on the coins you want to put in an exchange,  not all coins are available to trade in  only one exchange. Personally,  i am using poloniex exchange as my exchange because its hassle free to use and the withdrawal fee is small.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
December 27, 2017, 01:01:22 AM
I choose the alt coins I used to keep my currencies by speculating among them. Their background, potentials, volume, price, and popularity are the factors in which one must know in the type of coin they are holding.
Activity: 280
December 27, 2017, 12:58:27 AM
What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?

trading and exchanging with altcoin. I think will get a quick profit. at this time many are making me a profit. but there are always risks that can happen to me at any time.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 12:53:14 AM
I use poloniex and remitano, good service
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 12:47:10 AM
Makii· Choosing the right cryptocurrency
exchange can make a world of difference for an
investor. Everything from the exchange fees to the
quality of the services help an investor rate an
exchange.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
December 19, 2017, 12:08:56 PM
Well, at first, you need to find what exchange supports your coin. For example INS Ecosystem, is only supported in Bittrex. So bittrex is the exchange you'll use. And next the exchange you can do good trades such as those exchange that has stop loss.
I advise to trade a coin that can be accepted by many exchange.
because it can provide a sizable profit.
because the price of coins on each exchange must be different waqlaupun with the same coin.
if you can play the price difference will greatly give you an advantage
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 11:59:06 AM
Choosing an exchange for your crypto currency trades
is all on you, for example if you feel comfortable using the exchange gui,
or the fees of the exchange are not so high per trades.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
I use localBitcoins it is more secured exchanger. But transaction fees is too high. It is one of the 100℅ trusted exchanger. Before you should buy or sell cryptocurrency you check the 100+ transaction is successful in  purchaser. In 100+ purchaser is one the trusted in exchange. I think now you clarify your right exchanges.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 11:40:21 AM

all exchange sites is risky to get my bitcoins : can access to private key,exchange site can ban ,need many ID Docs and high fee.

i use cash and this forum to buy/sell cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 11:31:04 AM
I prefer the one that already being used by more users. For me, the more the users, the more trustable the site will be. One more thing, I will never leave my money on an exchanger for longer time. Just use it when I want to buy or sell my coins only.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 11:08:13 AM
Actually in exchange practical experience is very important. When you work on trading then you will slowly understand which is good or bed. Every men choose their exchange by more and more trading. On the other hand in which exchanger coin is enlisted is also very important. You can not trade another exchanger when coin come in their authorised exchanger.
Activity: 99
December 19, 2017, 11:02:41 AM
Some exchanges sucks at supporting their clients. I really hate those exchange sites who gives burden to their users just to get a single reply from them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
December 19, 2017, 11:01:24 AM
Well, at first, you need to find what exchange supports your coin. For example INS Ecosystem, is only supported in Bittrex. So bittrex is the exchange you'll use. And next the exchange you can do good trades such as those exchange that has stop loss.
Activity: 321
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 10:56:53 AM
Surely u would only use an exchange if it can exchange in to your fiat currency right ?
I was wanting to get a different exchange account but i dont understand the point of doing so.
Please can somebody enlighten me ?
if your local exchanger is trusted and as big as poloniex orbittrex then you only need account on your local exchanger, since you can withdraw direct to your local currency.
for me i use poloniex because my local exchanger only have 10 altcoin +1 bitcoin to trading, its hard to trading there cause there is not much coin's variation
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

Try the top exchanges and decide which suites you more. Some put priority on the quantity of coins that are available on an exchange. Some look into the support of how much the transactions fees are. It's advisable if you have a lot of btcs to try each with a small amount
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
December 19, 2017, 10:53:55 AM
It really depends a lot on what your personal needs are.

Do you want to stay somewhat anonymous? What payment methods do you want to use to deposit fiat? What kind of interface do you want? Etc...

Any exchange can suddenly disappear, get hacked or take your Bitcoins away, some might be safer than other, but you should always expect the worst and prepare for that.
Obviously, you should never keep funds on an exchange unless you're day trading.

Even if you're day trading, you shouldn't put all your funds on an exchange and sent everything back to a wallet you control after you're done.
You can temporarily use altcoins for that since the Bitcoin fees are so high.
Activity: 99
December 19, 2017, 10:51:03 AM
I look for a couple of factors like cheapest buying and highest selling rates (also to take note of the cheapest fee %) of a particular exchange, how long has the exchange been in the market and its historical track record with security and quick response to support tickets. I also need a fast and responsive trading platform that doesn't lag or pause very frequently due to downtime. I hope soon exchanges would allow their users to set the mining fee by themselves.

some exchanges sites right now is taking to long to confirm a transaction. I think you also need to include that factor.
Pages:
Jump to: