Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right exchange? - page 3. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
April 11, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?

Try to check the coinmarketcap.com and you can find different coins over that site where you can also look on the exchanger with the highest volume and the price might be good if you will choose depending on the exchanger with the highest volume of coin you are interested on investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
I've seen a lot of exchanges and everywhere there is a need for a validation that takes a long time to pass it as well. Passport data is required at that sign that everything is serious.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
April 06, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?
From my experience, first I must to know that the support team of the exchange is active or not in handling any costumer complaints. And also I prefer a tight exchange in the account registration process such as filling out the KYC form as I think it will guarantee our security in the deposit and withdrawal process. And for the fee I think it doesnt matter if we pay a larger fee during the deposit or withdraw us faster without waiting for a long time
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
when i can sell that coin in that market i think i will sell it on that and of course i will choose the highest price and check the requirements . like the minimum deposit or minimum withdraw, so if you want to try new exchange see the requirement before your money stuck in that market haha
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
In my opinion, exchanging cryptos gives investors the opportunity to make a lot of money but there are also many fraudulent exchanges. To find a good exchange, interesting what investors need to follow  is the knowledge, experience, learning spirit ... Need to regularly follow the market exchange cryptos on the forums, Web sites I will choose reputable exchanges while new exchanges of promotions, rewards ... attractive are not likely to give i the right choice.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 05:10:40 PM
i agree with all the posts here. the main criteria of exchange markets is volume. another way to determine that the exchange market is scam, you have better to look at its marginal trading. if you look at the leverage and see x10 and more, you'd better stay away of this "exchange market".
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
April 04, 2018, 07:54:12 PM
all exchange with highest value to sell it and for trading everyday i use bittrex and poloniex, for the selling crypto you need to know about the rules of it before you sell it on that market, first find the deposit minimal amount, withdraw minimal amount,and witdraw fee. so you need to find the rules before you send / sell your coin in that market
Activity: 78
April 04, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
i choose an exchange that has a large volume. I would suggest you to have a look on the
1 Bittrex,
2 Poloniex,
3 yobit
, they are all good look good exchange to me
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
March 25, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
You must choose a very popular exchange site
And try with  small amounts in the first time of using the site, whether deposit or withdrawal or even trading is also important ; And see comments sometimes on their twitter page or facebook page for example
Activity: 143
March 20, 2018, 07:29:45 AM
Bittrex is an exchange of my choosing. To me design is everything and that's the first thing I'm looking for. Bittrex has almost perfect design for trading.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
March 20, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

There are so many exchanges that is good and has large volume of coins and lots of trader also. But most of them are not accepting new users to register to their site. You can chooose from the middle exchanges from top 100 but lots of coins are listed on it like legolas or binance.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
I think i will personally go for  localbitcoins for buying and selling bitcoins because it accepts diverse currencies and also lower risk of scam. Transaction fees are quite moderate as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 20, 2018, 07:13:27 AM
I think each trade is the same, the issue is the manner by which great you are in exchanging and how great you pick the great coin and how great you break down the coin to make a benefit. in any case, in the event that you said that "A" trade is the correct trade yet in the reality, you can't make any benefit whatsoever, at that point the issue isn't simply the "A" trade but since you missed commonly to make a benefit and you don't pick up anything while you are an exchange. so it isn't about the trade yet how great we are getting along exchanging and how much benefit we can make per day by day, week after week or even month to month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
You have to see user-feedback of various exchanges. You have to choose exchange that have positive user-feedback. At present, Bittrex and Binance are the best. Binance has got more positive user-feeback over the past six months.
Activity: 378
March 20, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
Exchanges are ways of converting your earned tokens or access to market. Some are locally created for its member state and some have global presence. Some of the exchanges do not have major coins. So, while choosing exchanges, choose the ones that have more coins and global presence. binance, bittrex and coinexchange have major and mostly emerging coins.
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
First of all need to know basic information like the name of the admin, exchange history, location of the exchange and their security systems.  Another important thing is how good you are in trading and how pick good coin. A lot of exchange has in crypto currencies. I think Bittrex and binance both are good choice. These exchange have a lot of potential coin and good volume.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 07, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

It depends on your needs. For example, Binance is a good exchange with big volume which is good for daytrading but the fee is a bit expensive (except using BNB) and not allowing you to trade with small number of altcoins. Bittrex also has a big volume with low fees and allowing you to trade with small number but you need to pass KYC in order to be able to withdraw you altcoins and the support is a little bit late. For the platform/UI, i can't say which one is better as it depends on the people itself. That's all based on my experience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
March 07, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

it is various and depends on your needs. there are two exchange, decentralized and centralized exchange.
if you want to low fee, choose decentralized exchange, but it is not too reliable i think.
Activity: 322
March 07, 2018, 06:46:24 PM
Personally I use Wix.nz (I not kidding). Previously, it was BTC-E. I use it because I have used it since 2013 and I have never experienced problems (except those that arose in June Cheesy) and there is a convenient withdrawal. You can get cash without even going through verification. It's very convenient for me.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 07, 2018, 06:18:46 PM
The choice of exchange floor depends on the cryptos you need to exchange. For example, if you need to buy or sell NEO, you can look for Coinmarketcap, the Market section will display all the exchange floors that NEO is allowed to trade on. As NEO is currently trading mainly on Binance, Upbit, and Bitfinex, trading volume is over 10% so you can be assured when trading in these exchanges!
Pages:
Jump to: