Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 20. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
I think the most important thing of project is team. strong team and good advisors are my recomend for all participants of ico. Good concept doesn`t mean success of project. But there a lot of such project that will be scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
in my view the right ico means the ico team should be attending more conferences and aiming for development of coins in various social media channels and advisors should be repetitive even small idea can be executed when they work in proper manner
A significant part of the success provides experienced, well-matched team. So it's good if you can find out more about who works in a startup whose tokens you intend to buy. The site should be names, contacts, and brief biographies of at least the key team members. Well, if you have specified that they have taken part in a similar successful projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 08:56:49 AM
Most importantly — what kind of value to represent the token after ICO. It is desirable that the number of tokens remained unchanged or declined subsequently. Well, if holders of tokens promised part of the profits and discounts on services project, or at least the tokens can be used as the local currency for payments. Even better, if the company intends to redeem the tokens at a premium to the offering price within a specified period. Bad if the company will continue indefinitely to produce tokens so your investment will quickly depreciate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 08:55:59 AM
in my view the right ico means the ico team should be attending more conferences and aiming for development of coins in various social media channels and advisors should be repetitive even small idea can be executed when they work in proper manner
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
research is the best skill i remcommend to choose the right ICO. you have to read much info like website, whitepapper, team, founder,... to avoid the scaming project !
Activity: 62
April 08, 2018, 05:45:20 AM
You can visit https://www.icoguide.com/en the ICO which very high rating is legit and you can invest in e.g Ambit Mining

Why so sure it's legit? Who assigns that rating?
Activity: 308
April 08, 2018, 12:23:26 AM
ICOs are high-risk, high-reward investments. It’s important to know how much one is willing to invest and possibly lose before participating in one.
So how can investors spot and pick the right ICO? Here are some tips:
1. You must know the people behind the project (ICO's)
It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts.
2. Look for concepts that truly seek to disrupt the status quo of a particular industry by leveraging the strengths of blockchain.
3. Must understand the target market. It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market. They will inevitably be subjected to the market and regulatory pressures of their target industries, so knowing the environment should give you an idea of what challenges and opportunities these ventures face.
4. Evaluate the viability of a venture through its proof of concept. Ventures with proofs of concept and pilot case studies are often safer bets.
5. Read its white paper. White paper serves as the company’s pitch to potential investors. As such, it should be well-written and substantial enough to provide compelling arguments on why people should trust the venture with their investments. Checking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.
6. Must know what the coins are for. Integral to ICOs are the coins or tokens themselves. Aside from functioning as the form of security these coins often have other functions with the platform or ecosystem.
Activity: 101
April 06, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
First you have to go to the web, see the roadmap whitepaper and team.
How the ecosystem of this project? detail:
+ Good whitepaper with detail roadmap
+ Does the project product have good blockchain technology?
   Is the product ecosystem of the project wide?
   Is the product of the project applicable in a small or global area?
+ Softcap and hardcap is low so that investors have to buy tokens after listing rather than during ICO.
+ Is the team good? You can check them via Linkin
+ Does the website have a good investment?

Activity: 7
April 06, 2018, 09:01:29 PM
Find right ICO is not that simple. Firstly look at the team, estimate their experience and check their Linkedin. Then move to web site, quality really matter. Another point to consider is community, how big is it. Don't forget about ratings .
1. Linked-in. You know I have an account there, most linkedins I sent were simply accepting my friend requests no questions asked. So what does it prove?
2. Websites currently cost around 1-2k. It can be made from a preset.
3. Community... telegram and facebook can be populated with bots, it costs like 1k for 20k people. So it proves nothing.

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
April 06, 2018, 05:56:33 PM
Find right ICO is not that simple. Firstly look at the team, estimate their experience and check their Linkedin. Then move to web site, quality really matter. Another point to consider is community, how big is it. Don't forget about ratings .
Activity: 567
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
all aspects are very influential to the success of an ICO. and I think the most influential is the advisory team and manager. even for the investors followers will determine the glory of an ICO. so essentially how can a team make attract investors ...
# and do not forget see my signatures guys ...
Activity: 95
April 06, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
Activity: 103
April 06, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
Full analysis of everything.  Wink
Although it's always a Russian roulette, the project can look amazing, but in fact people simply will not accept it
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
In my opinion, things that really affect the good ico, very influenced by a good team, and the use of tokens from the ICO, so the two points are the basic pattern of success of ICO,  May be useful.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 04:27:36 PM
u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
It is better if you will do your own analis. Read the idea of the project and whitepaper.  I recently found one project called  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
April 05, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
the thing is, there is so much project that u cant investigate right now, it is impossible technically, so just try to focus on some of them, better quality than a quantity
Activity: 602
April 05, 2018, 05:21:35 AM
Having an idea is not enough for a successful ICO. If ICO has a finished product, it has more chances to become successful.
Also look at the site and the team.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
Take my advice as a guide to verifying any ICO:
1. On preico, the team must have a contract for automatic transfer of funds with prescribed conditions for early investors - not handles like many do, namely those prescribed in a smart contract - otherwise the collected funds can simply enrich the funders or conditions will change during the play - cases of lots.
2. The contract for preIOO should be part of a large ICO contract - not different coins - it is not safe in terms of vulnerabilities and withdrawals.
3. The contract for preIOO and then the ICO should be registered lower and upper barrier - if this is not the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should be escrow of the funds received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multisec with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. In the contract, an unconditional refund should be prescribed in the event that the lower limit of the collected pool is not reached. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not - scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GithHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 05, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
More project in the ICO. Before invest learn the project and read the White paper. This information help to choose the best ICO for the future invest. It good opportunity improve business process. ICO project token in increase the price day by day. So it long time to hold the token. People lean more information and ideas from ICO project. It good investment. But you know the all process.    
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 04:35:34 AM
You can visit https://www.icoguide.com/en the ICO which very high rating is legit and you can invest in e.g Ambit Mining
Pages:
Jump to: