Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 15. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 05:29:05 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
Okey, I'm in Roll Eyes

We must look also at WP, Website, social activity.
First of all, I like to meet company at conferences.

Luckchemy an example of good project.
The company on the open sale now, with the 40% bonus Cool
Activity: 448
May 07, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
if a ico get good rating in icorating.com we can select the particular ico in our waiting list and do more research on the particular ico icorating.com will do data analytics on ico launch
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
As for me, it's just necessary to more thoroughly delve into a particular company, including watching all the growth indicators, reading critics, reviews, and I think even if you did it, there is no guarantee!
Activity: 392
May 07, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
Great project! I wish you a successful team for your work. Let's say. a good day and great success in the new year 2018! Know - you are the best! Wish you luck! https://cco.peculium.io/
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
I believe there are some important things one must look out for before choosing to join an ICO. Amongst them are good whitepaper and a clear roadmap. Correct marketing strategies and the team behind the project should be adequately considered. See Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io
sometimes we hard to recognize experienced team, and we can not analyze the project from whitepapper, but we can analyze it easily from bounty manager, certainly not difficult to find a good bounty manager
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
in my view the right ico means the ico team should be attending more conferences and aiming for development of coins in various social media channels and advisors should be repetitive even small idea can be executed when they work in proper manner
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
I will choose the ico project through these steps:

1. Excellent team, the team must have an open LinkedIn profile. Experience.
2. The white paper. Achieavable goals.
3. Is the project based on adequate legal and infrastructure?
4. Are there any use cases for project products?
5. Hype (Twitter, Facebook and Telegram)
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
I do not think that team defines the project completely. How can you judge the team if it consists of ordinary people with extraordinary ideas and talent? You need to look on ALL the aspects that are listed by OP and filter he projects by roadmap, team, idea and so on to get to really interesting ones.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 05:21:12 AM
Maybe by trying to investigate the team. How much experience they have, where, in what, why they r trying to build ICO and go on the Market, r they going to achieve something or just trying to close ur eyes. Can uu find these people on Internet, FB, LinkedIn. That would tell u very enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 04:05:57 AM
Here, absolutely any project can bring a lot of money. As well as any project can remain on the bottom or turn out to be a Scam! This is the cryptocurrency market and everything can be different. I do not participate in the ICO, but I think that the roadmap should be at least
Activity: 345
May 07, 2018, 04:01:42 AM
I believe there are some important things one must look out for before choosing to join an ICO. Amongst them are good whitepaper and a clear roadmap. Correct marketing strategies and the team behind the project should be adequately considered. See Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
May 07, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
I would choose ICO to start researching the team and the project advisors who have been experienced in their respective fields, after that I just saw the others that are needed for ICO.
Activity: 143
May 07, 2018, 03:39:49 AM
Good day sir, I hope this article will help you Smiley
this is where I base how I rate/evaluate an ICO,
https://cryptopotato.com/10-keys-evaluating-initial-coin-offering-ico-investments/
Activity: 85
May 07, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

first - check team
next whitepeper
site and video
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 02:28:08 AM
Choosing the right ICO is not easy. In the market there are many scammers which are difficult to distinguish from these projects.
Activity: 41
May 07, 2018, 01:01:05 AM
I think a community is an important factor for a successful ICO, the people and the team needs to be friendly and responsive. The one I like the most at the moment is BlockGrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO. The reason why I like them and looking forward is cause they team itself has a background of farmers and they really wants to help farmers to grow.
And their sale is on!!

If you are interested, here is the link to their telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 07, 2018, 12:45:13 AM
With so many icos, it's hard to choose right.  i will be using tokenway service soon.  they will buy packs fo the best icos and deliver them to your wallet every month.
At first i was sketchy but they closed the registration at 100 clients.  i think they dont look greedy at all.

It seems to be a good project. Could you give me some link from them? I was interested and wanted to research more about

www.tokenway.io  the team is working on the platform, and is planned to release in may.

It seemed interesting to me. I hope they at least show the criteria used to give the project more credibility. Well, I'm sure no one will give away money like that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
To choose a great ICO, you would have to do your due diligence and research. This sequence is what I have done and come up with AllStocks. Great team with integrity
Activity: 136
May 06, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
With so many icos, it's hard to choose right.  i will be using tokenway service soon.  they will buy packs fo the best icos and deliver them to your wallet every month.
At first i was sketchy but they closed the registration at 100 clients.  i think they dont look greedy at all.

It seems to be a good project. Could you give me some link from them? I was interested and wanted to research more about

www.tokenway.io  the team is working on the platform, and is planned to release in may.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
I can say that cool cousin will do. cool cousin is a vc-backed travel company launched in 2016, with a thriving global community in over 60 cities. crowned by the new york times, l.a times, the guardian and as a “must app for travelers”
Pages:
Jump to: