Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 19. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 15, 2018, 06:05:01 PM
I think we should choose a cryptocurrency with a clear and firm putlook . They must have a project and a list of steps to accomplish step by step.
ICO is too much now, so choosing a right ICO to invest is quite vital if we want to prosper. I just pursue some ICo and some make profit but some does not. Let’s spare time gathering enough information, and of course, with luck we will find the best ICO
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 15, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
Go depth and learn teams is the way to choose right and strong ICO. Good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
everything really does more to create a project, to become good, but most of them have become the main element of the team that carries out the project. because all the control over the project was carried out by the team.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 08:44:18 AM
It is not that difficult. You have to analyse team, funds raised, hype around ICO in media and how many subscribers are in social network.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
No one can predict the right ICO, the only things to do is to eliminate your failure by doing self research on the ICO's you are willing to get it. Don't put all your investment in one ICO only. Try to diversify.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
 It is important that the idea received more approval and, of course, the team and the developer.Before investing in ICO need to study the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
Hi all,
ICO is one of most profitable sector at the moment, but it's very important to choose the right one. Let's everybody know your smart choice.
Activity: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:03:37 AM

hello, I found in my opinion a cool ICO, what do you think about it. Tell me what you think about it
/paladium.cc
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 10, 2018, 01:04:44 AM
Go for an ICO:
with a working project (that looks propitious).
That has raised money from private sales(it shows they are commuted to deliver)
Check the hype of the ICO at the start of the campaign.
The team is also worth researching. Also study the process and website.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
research is the best skill i remcommend to choose the right ICO. you have to read much info like website, whitepapper, team, founder,... to avoid the scaming project !
i think this is not enough, there are project that looks very legit but in the end might end up as a scam. There are ICOs that is high risk to being fraudulent like if the moderator in their telegram channel doesn't provide updates, team members not using their actual picture on website or in whitepaper. We can use 3rd party ico rating sites since some of them can provide legitimacy of the project.
Activity: 1
April 09, 2018, 06:49:17 PM
A new perspective that I recently found out about how and why to invest in ICO that really made sence but havent thought of it by my own is to understand if there is a good chance of ICO announcing masternodes in the future, that means that demand will eventually go up AND gives the chance to build a big bag just in case you are lucky enough to start a masternode as cheap as possible ! Masternodes are quite nice source of income but for the good ones you have to pay a fortune right now, unless ofc you grab the zillion tokens in the ICO presale before masternodes are even announced, good question is though what does increase the chance of masternodes being supported from each project? any ideas on that?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 06:06:53 PM
I am sure that first of all it is necessary to pay attention to the team and their experience in this business sphere, possibly already implemented projects and how successful they were. It is also necessary to pay attention to the advisers and their experience in the field of this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 04:21:18 PM
I think it's hard to focus on one factor, it's always a mixed of all and depends on the projects. I think if it's a paper ICO, I'll look into the team, technology, token utility, etc. If there's a product, I'll look at it differently example: I'll focus more on the road map and how the ICO would help the existing product
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 09, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
Too many ico without do right preparation and market research. All options needed for a successful ICO. Without a great idea even the best team ever won`t do a thing.
April 09, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
analysis, analysis, analysis, and luck. I think that's our way of choosing an ICO project. it can be said that all the list of options you mentioned is an important part of the analysis.
Activity: 350
April 09, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

There are many different effective methods of analysis and all of them are similar to each other. The most important thing, in my opinion, is the idea of ​​the project, its mission. Ask yourself a question, would this project help you personally? or to whom he can help, if not you. If so, then go on ...
April 09, 2018, 04:08:40 AM
Promises to manifest itself in our lives in two short years. And they have created a clear roadmap that includes a few key features that address the pains with the current information based platforms. https://cco.peculium.io/
Activity: 315
April 09, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
I think a good ico is with the right roadmap prospects and also the people behind the project are well known like Ambit ICO https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 06:10:55 PM
There are many criteria to choose good ICOs from. None is foolproof. But then when a project has good promotion, burgeoning partnership, with a growing product onboarded, I go for it. Retainly it is
Activity: 292
April 08, 2018, 09:16:50 AM
in my view the right ico means the ico team should be attending more conferences and aiming for development of coins in various social media channels and advisors should be repetitive even small idea can be executed when they work in proper manner
A significant part of the success provides experienced, well-matched team. So it's good if you can find out more about who works in a startup whose tokens you intend to buy. The site should be names, contacts, and brief biographies of at least the key team members. Well, if you have specified that they have taken part in a similar successful projects.
I believe that the ICO should pay attention to the following factors :
1.Description of the project. Try to understand what is its usefulness. The pattern of distribution of tokens. We don't believe in greedy developers, and if the team accumulates more than 30% -40% of tokens is already an occasion to reflect.
2.Business model. How to make money? Why tokens? Roadmap. How long? What are the stages? Team. Who are these people? Jurisdiction (Very important loyal jurisdiction like Switzerland or Singapore)
3.Working with the public. It's certainly not a major factor. If the project does not PR, but you see strong team work - bad PR work is a trifle.
4.Major investors. A large Fund behind them, who believed in the project.
5.Competitors. Does the project have competitors? As you negotiate? What is the liquidity? It is also important to understand what the exchanges will trade a token to estimate its potential liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: