Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 18. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
So, let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
Activity: 31
May 01, 2018, 02:44:24 AM
1. Know the people behind them
2. Go for disruptive concepts
3. Understand the target market
4. Evaluate the technology
5. Nitpick the white paper
6. Know what the coins are for

All these features are included in Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 08:59:25 PM
The thing that makes the ICO project successful is that we really need to understand the project.
Understand it is to read carefully what is meant in the project.
The background of the team and its manager must also be considered whether it is experienced or not.
The soft cap has been reached or not.
I think it is something to choose a good ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
The criteria for a great ico are by no means long and exhausted. Neither are they law, because some projects have them but later crumble. The criteria are existence of a MVP, team activities etc. Rolecoin by Steamrole ticks the boxes
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 21, 2018, 02:29:46 AM
All factors listed by the author of topic matter and they should be considered comprehensively. Without taking into account one criterion, the evaluation will be inadequate. Only an integrated approach to the analysis of the new ICO will help to form the most objective assessment and help reduce the risk of losing the invested money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
April 20, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
I think that the free market will push people into expecting VC-level conscientiousness from ICO-ers.
At one point we will even see things such as public finances, detailed plans, weekly updates, free office access to investors, scheduled meetings, etc.
But for now the criteria are low. Even looking for decent English rules out 50% of them.
Activity: 317
April 20, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

we must be patient and always waiting when prices rise and always calm do not panic and always work hard and diligent and often often read
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
April 20, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
With regard to ICO, the selection of a competent team and successful publicity, I think these two conditions are almost the same.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
April 20, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
There are many issues to be considered. Firstly I believe that the team and the advisors should be professional. Then it involves serious and solid partners. Plus social pages and the idea or white paper etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
April 20, 2018, 03:23:04 AM
is it not just a guess at the end the day?

you may never know if there are hidden plans for it, or if it will work long term, or are we just talking about pump and dump ?
Activity: 55
April 20, 2018, 03:09:58 AM
ICO had to head clear a project roadmap and a mature team in carrying out the project like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
I choosing roadmap and whitepapers as a reason to know how good ico in the future. We can check in listing web to know rating projects and profesional team the ico.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 10:28:16 AM
Choosing a good ICO is a difficult job to which you need to approach very responsibly and seriously. At the same time, many factors need to be taken into account, since each of them can have a decisive impact.
Activity: 3
April 19, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
It depends on two points like coin and token. Also need to know about whitepaper and road map of the campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
Study the ICO document and review the use cases
Check the MVP level of the project (Minimum Viable Product)
Comparing ICOs with competitors
Never invest without researching the product and assessing the current and future needs of that product.
Activity: 19
April 19, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Tha latest ICO (Latest good ICO) would definitely be the Coinnup. The Pre Sale of tokens will start in 10 days (23. April, 2018.). You are right on time for this one.

Found it on BTC talk forum. Great stuff!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
I think most of the new companies are established, but many founders have existed in their respective industries. It is important to know the nature of the company and the team behind ICO. You can review profiles and search for news and mentions in previous projects and efforts and also analyze white paper can be useful in revealing details about how their solutions work and what they need to handle. You should know the people behind them because this will determine.  Wink
Activity: 308
April 19, 2018, 03:32:17 AM
You can visit https://www.icoguide.com/en the ICO which very high rating is legit and you can invest in e.g Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ as it is the first mining ICO, with existing, scalable infrastructure.
Activity: 55
April 17, 2018, 06:31:26 AM
You can visit https://www.icoguide.com/en the ICO which very high rating is legit and you can invest in e.g Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 157
April 15, 2018, 06:26:23 PM
Check hype rates, product and believe your mind - that's the best way to choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: